Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

The Executioner (played by Thekaleidoscope)

oh?
So, uh Tus, if it's not clear, Iskra is like out in the main street, close enough to where Romulus and Stallion are (and now where Merthyr and Taff are) but they're not with her. The two illusionists were just chilling in a back alley by the inn. Iskra is just within their earshot, but then again she's reading the notice out loud.

Why does everyone try to run when they see exe coming. Its making him sad
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

See Romulus saw what looked like a giant spider and opted to just not.

See this is the real injustice in this world, people just aren't accepting of giant blood spider-people.
I'd comfort Exe but he seems a bit busy right now. .....And I'm afraid I might lose my hand, trying.

He won't bite ... so long as you don't become a target. He's not evil, just desperate to get his old life back.

(he lets his partner pat him when like a spider, or other blood creature)
Yeee! You get your life back, Exe.

Spiderguy, spiderguy... See's the world with spider-eyes~

Spider legs
To chase his prey
Doesn’t matter if it’s night or day

Look ouuuut
Here Comes Spide— oh god no!

took me a good minute to get the rest

omg this is amazing aaah. I love it all.
@strawberry and 8kin: So is the Inn they were all standing around outside of the same one that Raed, Orpheus, and Eike were in? Because if it was, I had a beautiful image in my mind of Raed stepping out and just... not knowing how to function for a bit. Because 'what is that thing, oh this is the bad place, amIgonnadiehereIdidn'tsignupforthis.'

They’re running in the alleyway behind the inn, so that’s definitely a possibility 😂
The Executioner wrote:
He won't bite ... so long as you don't become a target. He's not evil, just desperate to get his old life back. (he lets his partner pat him when like a spider, or other blood creature)

You shall have you old life back!! .... eventually....
Hehehehe, Raed's already all "nope" and she can't even see the tentacles. Then again, their sounds might be worse without context....

Sorry, had to get that post out before I forgot. ^^;
I just love the way Stallion had to hold himself back from like strangling Romulus and be like 'thats the damned prince you idiot you're just securing your own demise!'

but noooo he cant say anything~~

instead he decides to mess with the spider. yay.
8KinTora wrote:
I just love the way Stallion had to hold himself back from like strangling Romulus and be like 'thats the damned prince you idiot you're just securing your own demise!'

but noooo he cant say anything~~

me too !

+ his name is now revealed and was not missed by Taff (blackmail ammunition for later...)
Thankfully that's not actually his real name, but that's the name he much prefers. It'll still bother him quite a bit.

Is Stallion still invisible?
Yeah, for now.

Romulus will probably apologize for that later.

Maybe.

Probably not but he’ll think about it.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus