Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

is it a good time to have Pentre arrive or shall we play out with the wounded some more first?
Edit: wrong ooc lol
whose turn is it???
strawberry_champion Topic Starter

Eh, not too sure, it might be iltheyn’s turn. I noticed The Hanged Man kind of got cut out and I reintroduced Aileen in hopes of pulling him back in, I didn’t mean to cut that off like that
good call there strawberry
The Hanged Man (played anonymously)

Ya good! I figured I would next post when something big happens, like if Pentre or prisoners arrive, Crow gets summoned, etc.
Dropped off the face of the planet there for a bit, will try to post today x_x

Side question: When Romulus, Merthyr and Taff went into the next alleyway, was it the same one the poor wretch in my first post was in? Or is it a different one?

The same, but seeing that it’s getting dark (as well as spider guy behind them) they wouldn’t have noticed most likely
H'okay!
Stallion can be quite the a douchebag sometimes, as such can be his character. But I wonder if I have to tone it down with his usual playing around or not...

Edit: getting into his mindset can be so dizzying for me sometimes. XD
The Executioner (played by Thekaleidoscope)

I like how the general response to the tender gesture is a bit of confusion. Also next post I think is gonna show off a different mode of travel for exe
Even with the new figure possibly interrupting? XD

@Tus

I forgot to reply to you earlier, sorry! You can introduce Pentre now if you'd like either at Aileens manor or perhaps stumbling across our trio of runaways. I totally realized I had forgotten to address your question
So who's next?

I believe it’s Tus’s turn, if I’m not mistaken.
@8kin: I just reread your post and I'm dying to know, does the urchin child work for someone? Is he a friend? Foe? Is he a spy? Is he gonna try and catch that flying eyeball?!

So many questions!!!
I am actually making up his story as I go; I had nothing in mind when I winged that post. He can be anything...for now ;)
Sorry I've been unwell
Please don't hold the rp on my account
You can skip me and I will sneak my way back in
@8kin: So many possibilities! Best kind of character. XD

@Tus: Oh, get well soon!

And I guess that makes it either Exe or iltheyn's turn?
Planning on posting soon, sorry. Life's been a bit hectic lately.

Edit: I don't know why, but lately it almost feels like I'm trying to wring what scraps of creativity I have from a dry cloth. Might be the season? I know I don't do very well in winter or spring.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Masquerade OOC

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus