Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia held onto him, listening. "Okay...I trust you." She smiled slightly. "I know you'll tell me right away." She kissed his cheek and hugged him tightly. "I just...I love you. Y'know? No matter what."

She looked over behind her. "So...Zavien...is he going to be staying here for a while? Or are you gonna try your best to get him out soon?"
Mena (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

"What, you don't like me here either?" Zavien called out from the living room. "I can hear you, you know." He stood and looked over at them. Alezander gave a huff, and then looked back to Zalia.

"Well, he did help you, so I am not going to chase him off just yet. But if he tries anything funny, I'll kick him out for sure. Any reason is a good reason."

"Hey! I'm still here!" Zavien said again, a little irritated.

Zalia blushed. "N-no, that's not it! I just...I want everyone to be happy..." Her voice quieted as she kept speaking, holding onto Alezander still. "Yes, he did help me. I owe him my life. If he hadn't saved me, I probably would have been taken away...or I probably would have killed Fayn myself." And that would have ruined her emotionally and mentally.

"S-sorry Zavien..." She chewed on her lip, then looked at Alezander. "So uh...what do we do now?"
Zavien (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

Let's go out on the town... not here of course, this place is boring. I mean the city life." Zavien grinned at them as he entered the kitchen. Alezander frowned, not quite sensing Zavien's intentions... and that worried him.

Zalia looked at Alezander. "Really? THe city? Can we do that? Would you be able to do that, Alezander?" He was the full vampire after all. But...the city! It sounded so exciting! She wanted to go. But she didn't wnat to go if Alezander would have to be home alone.

Alezander sighed. It wasn't a bad idea, but Zavien had suggested it. "Sure, it sounds fun. Better than staying cooped up here all the time. Just how do you figure we are going to get there, though?"

"I have my ways, dear Zander. Just follow me," Zavien said, turning and making his way upstairs.

Zalia smiled. "Great!" She took his hand and went upstairs with Zavien. "So we're going to the city? What are we going to do there?" Something kind of occurred to her. "...I uh...don't have any money..." She blushed. So she couldn't really go spend money somewhere.

Alezander, less then enthusiastically, followed, being pulled along by Zalia. She was excited, so he wasn't about to spoil this for her by saying he didn't want to go. The city was a dangerous place, especially at night. There were other vampires, and a variety of other baddies. So he would have to be careful and protect her.

Zavien led them to Alezander's room, and stood in front of the mirror. He ignore the fact the Alezander seemed pissed that he was in his room, and touched the mirror lightly on it's surface. It rippled, and the ripples seemed to expand the mirror's edges. It grew soon being the size so a person could easily pass through it.

"Ah, yes, this is our gate." Zavien held out his arms, allowing them to go first.

Zalia smiled. "Okay!" She walked through the mirror, holding Alezander's hand still, and looked around. The city! Amazing, she could already hear all the city noises and see the bright lights. They were not too far into an alley near a bustling sidewalk, which had people even at this time of night. "I'm so excited! I haven't been to a city in so long." She smiled brightly at Alezander and Zavien. "Come on, let's go!"

Alezander followed, seeming a little less irritated with what was happening. When she gave him that smile, he could help but feel a little less aggravated at the world... more specifically, Zavien. The other male smiled back brightly at Zalia, and looked around, wandering just what in particular she might have in mind. He knew what he wanted to do, but that would be less that appropriate for such a young lady. He smirked to himself, and noticed the slight glare that Alezander was giving him.

"Wha-at?" Zavien asked, almost whining. "I'm not going to try anything funny, so don't look at me like that."

Alezander gave a slight grunt, and put his arm around Zalia as he urged her on. He wasn't fond of the city, since there were many varieties of people in them... and some would be less than thrilled to see them there.

"Well, since you seem so excited," he said, smiling down at her, "Why don't you pick the first place to go?"

((OMG A POST <3 <3 <3 <3))

Zalia was more than excited to move closer to Alezander. "Really?" She stared at him. "I can pick?" Staaaaare. "I wanna go to the mall! And a bakery! And...and a toy store!" She was like a fat kid in a candy store. Or, perhaps more accurately, a very poor child in a candy store who had just been given ten dollars to spend there. "I want to go somewhere fun." She smiled brightly at Alezander and hugged him.

"I love you." she said quietly to him. D'aww! He made her so happy by just taking her out to the city! She never got to go to the city, so she was on cloud nine. "Let's go, let's go!" She smiled and tugged on Alezander's hand, and they would head for the mall. Zalia was thrilled. She walked around the mall with the two, looking in various stores and being overall just very excited.

Alezander rubbed the back of his head, and gladly followed behind Zalia. He was glad that she was having fun. He felt bad for her, having to be cooped up in that house all the time. At least Zavien was offering a little freedom for her. He supposed that he was grateful for that.

He watched her eyes as she looked to the stores, and after a while, he stopped her and pointed to each window she had looked into. "If you want, I will buy you something. But you better make sure it is something good, okay?" he said with a wink.

Zalia was more than happy, that was obvious. When he spoke of buying her something, she stared at him, then blushed! "R-Really? You want...to buy me something?" She never really got presents. He'd gotten her clothes and that necklace, and that alone had thrilled her. But he wanted to buy here something here, now! "Y-yeah, of course it'll be good!" She smiled happily at him and went into one of the stores.

"Hm...we should both get something. Oh, and Zavien too!" She smiled. "All three of us should get something!

"Oh, yes, I think that would be nice," Zavien said, re-entering the conversation. "I think I will go now, and pick out something." He seemed almost giddy as he walked off. Apparently, he was very cheerful with his company. Alezander watching him go, with narrowed eyes, and then turned to Zalia.

"Alright then, you go and find something you want," he said. "Let me grab a few things nearby, and then I will meet you back here to buy it for you, alright?"

Zalia smiled at Zavien and nodded. "Great! We'll meet back up with you soon." She blinked when Alezander suggested parting as well. "Huh? Oh...well, alright." Her smile shrank a little bit, but she didn't want to be clingy. Though she'd been looking forward to shopping WITH Alezander, and not apart from him.

She would just give him a little smile though and then start going towards one of the stores.

There was a reason why Alezander wanted to shop alone, but he wasn't about to tell Zalia that. Well, really, there were two reasons. The first, he stopped in a little shop, that sold baked goods and sweets. He bought a few things, along with a stuff animal. He left the shop, and took a step into the side alley. He drew in the air with his fingers, and a square shape appeared in the air, the area inside it dark and foggy, much like the mirror was. He stashed the things inside and turned to find his second reason for wanting to go off alone.

And there he was, leaving a clothing shop. Alezander pulled Zavien into the side of the shop, and pushed him against the wall with a little force. "So, what are you trying to pull, hanging around. You should have left by now."

"What? Can't I just hang out with an old friend?" Zavien asked, raising his hand to the side of Alezander's face, and stroking it lightly.

Alezander smacked it away. "Stop it! I'm tired of you doing things like that!"

"You can't pretend things didn't happen, Zander. They did happen."

"I know they did! But it all happened a long time ago. Things are different, and I don't want them changing."

"Oh... I see --" Zavien said, then gave a small sigh. "I know what you mean. It's her, isn't it? That's fine then. I know when I am not wanted."

Zavien pushed Alezander away, and made his way back out onto the street, disappearing into the crowds of people. For a moment, Alezander watched him, almost as if he wanted to say something to stop him... but he just stayed silent. Eventually, he made his way to find Zalia.

Zalia had gone shopping by herself, and though she was rather sad about it, she'd made sure to buy him something nice. She always was receiving something from him, she wanted to give him something this time. She found Alezander at last and smiled, holding a small bag in her hands. "Alezander! Hi!" She looked around. "Well, we're both here, but now we have to wait for Zavien. I hope he'll be able to find us."

She turned her attention to Alezander and smiled. "We should do something together while we're out in the city! I think it'd be fun. We don't have to go home just yet, right? Just a little bit longer!"

Alezander rubbed the back of his head when he met up with Zalia. She mentioned waiting for Zavien, but didn't want to say anything quite yet about what had transpired. And then she asked if they could stay longer. He glanced around him, as if making sure there wasn't any danger around them.

"Ah, right... I don't see why would can't stay a little longer," he said with a smile, and then rubbed the top of her head. "Did you buy anything good?"

Zalia smiled brightly as he said they could stay longer! As he rubbed her head, she leaned in and pressed a quick little kiss to his lips. "It's a secret." she said, giving him a wink. She smiled and took his hand, heading off with him through the city. "If you see anything that looks good, just tell me!" she said with a smile. She wanted to find something that he would enjoy, too.

Though, to her, it was worth it just walking through the city holding hands with him. She had never felt so normal in her entire life.

Feeling normal... Though she may have been feeling it at that moment, Alezander had never felt so much more out of place. He was noticing how cold his own skin was, the lack of life flowing through his veins, his failure to breath, and his failure to hunger for normal foods. He almost wished to be back home.

But maybe he needed this. It made more sense that he was uncomfortable, because he had not interacted with normal society in quite a while. This might actually be good for him.

"Hmm..." he said, trying to think of what sounded like a good idea to approach next. His golden eyes glanced around, and he caught sight of a carriage horse, and a man trying to sell a ride. "How does that look?" He said, pointing over to the carriage. He figured Zalia might very much enjoy that.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus