Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Mena (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

He laughed, because he was confused by what she had said. He made his way toward her, and pulled her into his embrace. "Not at all. I'm fine, I was just caught off guard. Apparently, whoever that was, has been around a far greater length of time than me. He wasn't as strong, but he knew so many tricks. I'm just glad you are alright," he said, now stroking her hair.
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia clung to him. She buried her face against his chest and cried. "He...he said he was watching me. Ever since I left my father's. He said...he said he loved me. I was so scared. I was terrified. It was like...the ultimate form of a stalker. He was watching me. But the worst part...was that he never once helped me. All the things I had to go through, all the pain I suffered...he never even gave a hint that I wasn't as alone as I thought I was."

She bit her lip. "And he had the nerve to say he loved me." She sniffled and held onto him, but then pulled back a little. "Hey...this is yours." She pulled his bloody ring off her finger and held it towards him. "I...I knew I had to hold onto it until you came back.."

He frowned when she told him of the things that he said, and how he had claimed to love her. If he had loved her, he wouldn't have wanted to watch one terrible thing befall her.

But he took the ring as she handed it to him. "Oh," he said, feeling a little embarrassed that he had it. "Apparently, he found a way to remove my finger, and take the ring, so I couldn't come when you called. I'm so sorry, Zalia. I failed you."

Zalia whimpered softly. He took off Alezander's FINGER. "You didn't fail me." she said with a sniffle. "You did your best. That's all I can ask. And you didn't die. Because you didn't die, you didn't fail me." She hugged him tightly and hid her face in his chest again.

"...Do you still love me?" she whispered. "I lost control. If it wasn't for Zavien, I would have killed him. I...I was a monster. Do you love me...even though I'm not so sweet and perfect?"

She sniffled and dragged him over to the bed, while still staying as close to him as possible. "You promised. Remember? You'd sleep with me..." She laid down with him and just curled up there against him. [I'm hopping off chat, need bed. Nightnight! <3]

[I'm back :3]

Alezander turned and followed her to her bed, and laid with her, holding her close to him. He wasn't tired at all, but that didn't mean he wasn't willing to comfort her as she sleep. And he replied to her question, as they laid there. "Of course I still love you, because you love me even though I am not perfect." He smiled into her hair.

But he paused for a moment, remembering her words. "You said, Zavien, helped you?" If she had been looking at him, she might have seen a displeased look on his face. But it didn't last long, and he went back to holding her quietly.

Zalia snuglged closer against him in relief. "I'm glad." She glanced up at him. "Yes. I...was losing control. So I went to hide in your bedroom, but Fayn came there. So I sent a message through the mirror, asking for help. And then Zavien came. Just in time. Either I would have killed Fayn, or he would have taken me away."

She curled up against him, trying to just stay close to him. He was safe. She was safe. Together they were safe. "Alezander, he...looked a lot like you."

Alezander closed his eyes for a moment, and gave a little sigh. It was true, that they resembled each other slightly, but that was about the only thing they had in common. "He was only meant to help through the mirror. I can't stand him otherwise." He opened his golden eyes and looked down at her. "But I guess I can't deny him being here, if he saved you."

[Get on chat if you can? <3]

Zalia smiled apologetically at him. "He did save me. He saved my life. And since I called him here anyways...is it okay?" She nuzzled against him. "...I am so sorry. It's all my fault. Fayn, everything. I just...it would have been better if I..." she went quiet. She didn't say anything else on that subject.

"...'one of us'..." she whispered to herself. "Another halfblood, and he just had to be a mean stalker." She sighed.

"Hmm?" was all said to her words, before snuggling into her a bit more. But, that didn't last long, when a voice called out just beyond the door.

"You guys aren't really going to sleep again, are you?" Zavien said, peering in. "Oh, or are you doing the naughty? I'll just close the door."

Alezander immediately stood, and nearly glared to the man. "Enough! That is not what is happening! Stop assuming all the time." He put his hand on his head and sighed, while Zavien only chuckled.

Zalia smiled softly. "Nothing." She curled up against him, until there was a voice from the door. She wrapped her arms around his waist, holding him down or at least trying to. "Alezander, stop! He's just teasing."

She looked at Zavien for a few moments. "Will you come in, please? I wanna know something." She looked between the two of them. "...are you brothers? Or something? You look alike. Zavien easily gets on Alezander's nerves. Like families I've seen."

She cuddled against Alezander a little. She wanted to stay in his warm arms. "Alezander, remember. I owe Zavien my life. Fayn would be long gone with me if he hadn't have come. You would have lost me forever."

Alezander mumbled, and put his arm around Zalia. But Zavien, continued to grin at the two. "No, we aren't related. That," he said, raising his finger in front of her face, "is a very long story, that I will tell you eventually. But you are not ready to know it now."

Alezander at least seemed please by his words, not telling Zalia anything right away. There were some things that he wasn't quite ready to let her know; somethings that he wasn't quite proud off.

Zalia frowned. "Why not? What's wrong with me that I'm not ready yet?" She looked up at Alezander. "Don't you trust me?" She sighed a little bit and just hugged Alezander. "Zavien...Shouldn't you...go wherever you usually are?"

"Alezander.." She looked at him now. Worried. "Are you okay? I mean...you had a big fight. Are you going to be okay?" She rubbed his arm gently. "Should I go get you some blood?..."

Zavien just grinned at her. "He's just embarrassed by the whole thing. Don't pressure him, or he'll only grow flustered. And besides, I've beein doing favors for Zander for years. I don't think he will mind me staying over for a little bit."

Alezander had opened his mouth to protest, but then sighed. "Fine, you are right. You can stay."

He quickly turned his attention to Zalia. "I'm fine, I already devoured, so I should be fine. It'll take more than a sneaky half-blood to take me down."

Zalia blinked. "Embarrassed?" She sighed. Well... perhaps she could wait. "Alright. I'm glad you're okay." She hugged him close and smiled warmly for a few moments. But then she grew quiet, the smile disappeared. "...Zavien, would you please give us some time alone? I have to talk to Alezander.."

If Zavien would indeed leave, Zalia would pull away and take Zander's hands in hers. "I know you weren't happy last time I talked to you about this...but...please. I want to be a fullblood. Please. If you make me a fullblood, you can help me. Keep me contained and help me to be like you. But if I stay a half blood...I'm terrified. I'm terrified that I'll lose control and become a monster."

Zavien would nod his head, and oblige to her request. And once left alone, Alezander would turn and listen to Zalia, thought his face would grow grim as she spoke. "This is a heavy burden you are putting on me," he said, having a very serious look on his face. "I understand why you want it, but do you understand why I don't want to do it?"

Zalia pouted at him. "No. I don't understand. I'm already half vampire anyways! What does it matter?" She looked up at him pleadingly. "I would have killed Fayn. It just made me go...crazy. I'm scared. I don't want that to happen. If I'm a fullblood, I'll learn to control it. But when I'm a halfblood, I can't. Because it's only part of me. I can't control just part of me. It slips through to the other part and then I'm done for."

She gave his hands a squeeze. "Besides...if you made me a fullblood, I could stay with you forever. Our nights wouldn't have to end. We could always be together."

He sighed and shook his head. "But then you are cursed to an everlasting life, and rather than fearing losing control, you fear your hunger getting the best of you, the Hunters hunting you, the sunlight that you would desperately wish to see again. As a half blood, you have that chance to enjoy the things I cannot. You can step into the sun, with little effect but a headache. You can eat delicious food, without tasting the horrible sins that you have committed. Yes, we would be together always, but what if something happens to me? You would be left alone in eternity." He looked down at her, a solemn look on his face.

"Convince me you are ready for that, and then I will do it." He raised his hand before she could speak after that. "Not now, you will not convince me now. Show me over time, and I will do it."

Zalia sighed softly. "I...I'm sorry." She let his hands go. "Over time. If I don't turn into a monster before then." She sighed and bit her lip, then gave him a hug. After a few moments she'd let him go, then she walked over to the bathroom. "I think I need a bath. I'll be out soon, okay? In the meantime...don't attack Zavien, okay?" She giggled softly, then went into the bathroom.

She had a lot on her mind. She'd be there for a little while, and then she'd be out. She got dressed into her PJs and then went to find Alezander again.

Alezander nodded at her, though he knew she was disappointed. He sighed when she disappeared behind the door, and made his way down to the study, just to think. But he found that would be impossible since Zavien was there.

"She's cute," the long haired male said, making his way over to the vampire. He leaned causally on the back of the chair Alezander had decided to sit in.

"Of course," Alezander said, not really hearing what Zavien was saying. He would much rather be in a bad mood without the man in the room.

"Aw, don't tell me you are still mad. It was just a little fluke, I know you didn't mean anything by it." Zavien bent down near Alezander and smiled; though the vampire merely huffed at him.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus