Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia came down to find Alezander and Zavien. "Hi guys." she said quietly. "So uhm...Zavien, do you want something to eat?" She smiled a little.

She looked at the two of them for a few moments, then gasped. "Shadow!" She ran back up to her room. THe little bunny was on her dresser, staring at his fluffy self in the mirror. She picked him up and carried him back downstairs, sitting down in Alezander's lap and putting Shadow in her own.

"I think we have a narcissist bunny on our hands." She giggled softly.
Mena (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

Zavien had been ready to answer her, but she had bolted upstairs, and left him blinking. But when she returned, he let out an 'Aw' as he saw the bunny, and went to pet it. "I love animals," he said cheerfully, and then stood back up straight. "Ah, yes, actually, I already made food for you. That was the reason I had come upstairs to fetch you both."

Zalia smiled at him. "You do? Good. Little Shadow here is fond of being pet." She giggled. When he spoke of food, she looked at him. "Oh, really? Thanks very much!" She smiled and got up, walking to the dining room. "What did you make?" She was curious.

Little Shadow was curled up in her arms, nose twitching. Zalia would need to get him lettuce.

Zavien gave a wink to Alezander and followed behind Zalia. "Just what I could scrounge together. There wasn't much of a selection. But with what you did have, I made Stracciatella, which is a soup for an appetizer, Bresaola as the main entree, with bread of course, and Crostata for dessert. As you can tell, I have spent much time in Italy." He grinned sheepishly to Zalia, and led her to the kitchen. Alezander followed behind them.

Zalia stared at Zavien. "...all that? Really? I...wow. I could never make something as amazing as that." She smiled and looked at all the food that was made. "Wow. It all smells so good. Thank you very much, Zavien!" She'd sit down with the three and would start eating.

"It tastes amazing! Great job, Zavien!"

Zavien sat down as well, and began eating happily. Alezander, on the other hand, was less impressed. "I'm sure it is amazing," he said with a shrug, and watched the two eat. Zavien looked over to him, and frowned. "Now, Zander. I've told you about a Blood wine recipe that you will actually be able to taste! You should let me give it a try. At least then you won't have to taste the same, metallic-y liquid each time you need to feed."

Zalia bit her lip when Alezander spoke. Right. He couldn't taste it. Well, now she felt bad. She ate in silence, looking down at her meal and not at him at all. In fact, she didn't even feel like eating much anymore.

"I uhm...I'm sorry Zavien. I don't think I can finish it." She knew she should eat. But she couldn't. Alezander was like a wet blanket, and his mood affected hers.

Alezander looked at her, and gave a soft sigh. "You need to eat, Zalia," he said, now smiling at her. "Just because I can't enjoy something, doesn't mean you shouldn't either."

Zavien nodded his head, his fork in his mouth. "But if you truly wish to not finish it, then I will put it away so you can enjoy it later, if you want."

Zalia looked at him for a moment or two, but then sighed. "Okay, okay. I'll eat.." She went back to her meal, eating it and then finishing it. "That was very good, Zavien. Thank you."

She stood up and would help him cleann up of course, then looked at the two. "Now what?"

Zavien was putting away the dishes, when she heard her question. Alezander had raised his brow to her, and couldn't help but grin.

"We have quite the interesting night, and you are already looking for more to do?" He chuckled to himself and pulled her close to him. "What do you want to do?"

Zavien began whistling to himself as they talked, trying to focus on putting everything away.

Zalia smiled softly, blushing as she was pulled into Alezander's arms. "Uhm...I don't know. I kind of just think we should go sleep now. We need to relax." She sighed slightly and then smiled. "So, uhm....where is Zavien staying tonight?"

She looked at Alezander with puppy dog eyes. "I could stay in your room with you and he could stay in my room tonight..." She was always needling to spend the night with him in his room! Because well, she wanted to. "But uhm...I ripped your blanket with my claws. I'm really sorry..."

"I didn't like them anyway," Alezander said, smiling. And Zavien spoke to her sleeping suggestions. "I, unlike you night owls, sleep during the night like most. So, I will be turning in, most likely, when you wake." He smiled at them, and then turned away, making his way out of the kitchen while stretching his arms.

Alezander, though still not thrilled with the idea, said, "I suppose we can sleep in my room, though, it is now messier than usual." He smiled jokingly.

Zalia smiled at him. "I don't mind." She hugged him a little. "Thank you Alezander." she said quietly. She hugged him, then nuzzled against him. "Are we going to go sleep now?" She kissed his cheek. "I think we need the rest after our long day...night...whatever." She laughed a little. "I'm so confused as to what time it is anymore."

He nodded and took her hand, leading her up the stairs and toward his room. He took a slow pace, almost hoping that she would change her mind about his room. He glanced at Zavien, who seemed quite interested in the curtains hung on the window, and he shook his head.

He opened the door to his room. He cleared the mess off his bed, and turned to her, smiling. "Here we are, then."

Zalia walked along with him, and showed no signs of changing her mind. She smiled as they came into his room. "Yep." She looked over at him and hugged him tightly, then leaned a bit until they both fell onto the bed. She giggled lightly.

"Your bed's comfy. I don't know why you're so averted to it." She kissed his cheek, then her tone grew more thoughtful. "Why are you so averted to it?"

"I'm not averted to it," he replied, closing his eyes. "I'm averted to the idea of bringing someone else in here." He rubbed his hair from his face and then looked at her. "I just don't like the idea of bringing someone into the dark room, being reminded of the darker part of me." He raised his hand to her face and moved a strand of hair from it, before kissing her forehead lightly.

Zalia touched his cheek. "You accept me. Dark part and all. You love me no matter what. I feel the same way about you. Every dark piece of you, every bit of your past that you don't like. I still accept it as you. I love you, Alezander. To me...this dark room is a part of you. It's intimate. I feel like I'm getting a real glance at you. Not your darker part...but you truly. It's...trust. You trust me."

He shook his head, not wanting to speak more of it. She would find out all about his darkness when the time came. But instead, he just held her close to him, and rubbed her hair.

"You are here, so enjoy the sleep while you can have it." He smiled at her, before wrapping his arms around her.

Zalia chuckled and snuggled up close to him. "Okay, okay. Sleep. Yeah." She closed her eyes and took in a deep breath. Breathing in his scent. "Goodnight, Alezander. I love you." She soon fell asleep in his arms. Everything was amazing. Just being in his arms, the both of them happy and together. She slept soundly that night.

Zavien looked down at the two, kneeling on the bed over them. He smiled down, and then whispered quietly, "How cute. I never got to snuggle like that." At the sound of Zavien's words, Alezander opened his eyes and looked at him. It seemed to take him a while, to realize just who he was looking at.

"Jesus!" he yelled, sitting up quickly, and almost headbutting the other male. "Do you know how to knock?! And not hover over people?"

"I did knock... and you grumbled, so I came in." Zavien stood up.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus