Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Mena (played by kuroi_neko) Topic Starter

The man laughed a bit, and then nodded his head. "You're right. I let my imagination run rampant sometimes. Besides, it is hard to believe a pretty girl would be a vampire anyways." He smiled, and then held out his hand at her. "I'm Fayn. Pleasure to meet you."
Zalia (played by CelestinaGrey)

Zalia took his hand and gave it a firm shake, then let go. "I'm Zalia. It's nice to meet you too. And you never know, the pretty ones are always the deadliest." She giggled and smiled at him. "I'm teasing. Anyways, now that you have been shown there's no draculas around, you should probably get home. Your aunt and uncle might start wondering where you are."

She had to get him to leave, after all. What if Alezander woke up and she wasn't in the house? He might worry.

"Ah, right," he said, flashing a quick smile before glancing up at the large house once again. He shook off his curiousity once again, before giving her a wave and making his way back down the walkway. With quick step, he disappeared down the road, leaving Zalia alone.

Alezander had finally sat up in bed, deciding he was done with sleep. The sun was nearly close to setting, so he didn't mind so much. He stretched, and slowly made his way downstairs.

Zalia stepped inside just as Alezander came down the stairs. "Oh! I'm sorry Alezander, did I wake you up?" She shut the door and set down the bunny, going to pick up the pieces of lettuce that had been spread everywhere. She sighed. "Somehow, our bothersome bunny opened the fridge and got out some lettuce, and managed to get out the front door. We must not have closed the doors completely." She finished cleaning up and then stepped over to Alezander and hugged him.

"We had someone snooping around. But don't worry, I handled it." She smiled at him.

He scratched the back of his head as she spoke, quite confused on what she had said. It didn't really make sense to him; even if they had left the doors slightly open, for a bunny to actually open it enough to escape seemed illogical to him. But, apparently it wasn't. But he perked up a bit when she said someone had been snooping about.

"Oh? Who was it? Someone from town?" he asked, shaking his head. Of course it had been. He half way expected it.

Zalia nodded. "Yes, from town. His name is Fayn. He is staying with his aunt and uncle in town, and heard there was a rumor of a vampire living here so his curiousity got the best of him. I think I fixed his suspicions pretty well, but I also made sure to tell him that he shouldn't be snooping around on property or people could call the cops."

She smiled at him. "But anyways, did you sleep well? It's a little early, isn't it?" She tugged him down a little suddenly to give him a kiss. "Silly me. I never said good morning. Or, good evening." She giggled.

"I slept fine. I don't really need a lot of sleep, so the more I do sleep, the lazier I feel," he said, chuckling a bit. He gladly kissed her back when she presented him one. "Don't worry, I know you meant to say it." He gave her a little wink.

"Did you eat already? We already know this little man did," he said, tapping his foot while Shadow had managed to find his way on top of it again.

Zalia chuckled softly. "No, I didn't eat. I got too distracted by this little man." She knelt down and picked up the furball on Alezander's foot. "He really likes it there. It's weird." She smiled and nuzzled the bunny. "I'm so glad you found him, Alezander. I never got to have a pet."

She put the bunny down at last and went to find something to eat. "Oh, Alezander...uhm...could you get me some blood maybe..?" she asked quietly.

He watched her as she walked, not answering her right away. Slowly he strode after her and made his way toward the cellar. "Of course, just give me a moment." He slowly made his way down the stairs, but stopped before even making it to the last step. His eyes wandered over toppled jars and half used blood. Someone had been down there. He ignored it for now, because making a big deal of it would only worry Zalia. His eyes were violently red though. Someone had been in his home, drinking his precious blood. And that made his angry.

He returned to the kitchen, holding out a glass for her. He would have no trouble watching her drink it this time, since there were bigger things on his mind.

Zalia was totally unaware of the chaos down in the cellar. She smiled and took the blood he gave her. "Thank you." She drank it, enjoying the taste as it calmed that darker side of her. Once she was finished, she put the glass away and then hugged him. "So what are we going to do tonight?" She smiled at him. Completely unaware that something big was going on.

"Ah," he said, holding his finger up to her, and grinning. "Remember that date that you wanted? Well, if you give me just an hour, we can have it." He closed his eyes now, tilting his head a little to the side as he smiled, giving him the appearance of being much younger. He had planned something big for her, since she mentioned it the previous night. All he had to do now, was set it up.

Zalia blinked. "R...really?!" She smiled at him. "Okay! Great! Go ahead, have the hour! I'll go sit with Shadow in my room until you're ready." She gave him a quick peck on the lips, then hurried up to her room with the bunny. She wanted to have that date! It was probably going to be so wonderful. After all, it was a date with Alezander. An actual. Date. Zalia blushed. She couldn't believe she was actually going on a date!

Alexander watched her hurry off, and couldn't help but smile. But it only lasted for a moment as his eyes turned back to the cellar. Whoever it was; or whatever, knew him and Zalia lived in this house, and knew what they were. He would have to take extra precaution for Zalia's sake. But, first thing was first, he needed to set up the date he had promised her.

He made his way to his room, taking the package he had received from his correspondent from the mirror. It was a larger package than usual, and one would wonder just how it actually fit through the mirror. But he took it, heading back downstairs to start his plans.

Zalia was just sitting and relaxing on her bed. She laid down along the middle of her bed, playing with little Shadow. She was tickling him and having the bunny chase her finger around on the bed. She was so tempted to go ask Alezander if he was ready yet, about five or six times. But she held back, and just had fun wrelaxing with Shadow. She wasn't sure how she should dress. HOpefully he would give her a warning.

Alezander was on his way back down through a side door. He stopped, and backtracked to Zalia's room and knocked on the door lightly. "Meet me outside of your room in about five minutes," was all he said, as he made his way back downstairs. He had just a couple more things to set up, but they would take no time at all.

Zalia was on her feet in seconds as she heard a knock on the door, but she grew sad when it seemed she STILL had to wait! With a sigh, she sat back down. But after a moment she decided to get dressed into a cute shirt-skirt combination that was pretty, but yet could be a little casual. She made sure to wear the necklace he'd gotten her, too.

Little Shadow was bouncing about on the bed, and Zalia just played with him until five minutes had passed. Then she stepped outside the door to her bedroom, closing it behind her so that Shadow couldn't interrupt their date, and waited for Alezander.

Alezander had finished what he was doing, and made his way back upstairs, holding his finger up to her as he passed by, showing he needed just a few moments more. He made his way to his room, and quickly dressed himself into something nicer. A maroon, silk shirt and black pants seemed nice enough. He ran his fingers through his hair, though it hardly needed brushing.

He returned to her, and held out his arm to her, waiting for her to take it. "You look beautiful," he said with a smile.

Zalia wiggled a little at the finger that was held up to her. She was getting so antsy! How could she wait even a moment longer?! She stood there, waiting, and when he came out she stared. She blushed then and took his arm. "T-thanks. You...you look really handsome." Was this man truly in love with her? Sometimes she had trouble believing it. She walked along with him, wherever he would lead her.

"What are you planning?"

He merely smiled at her, knowing that she would enjoy this. He had to admit, he was a romantic himself, and he very much enjoyed doing things like this, when the opportunity arose.

He led her to a door, in the hall that had stairs leading upward. He carefully let her walk in front of him, and made their way to a large balcony that overlooked the backyard. On the balcony, sat a long table, food prepared on it, and flower petals scattered everywhere. There were candles lit all around, on the table, and along the railings.

He smirked to himself, feeling that he had done quite a nice job with this.

Zalia gasped as she came upon the sight. "...Alezander...it's so beautiful!" The flower petals, the candles, a beautiful balcony dinner with so much romance! She felt her face burn red. "It feels like I just stepped into some romantic movie. Oh Alezander...it's so amazing! Thank you!" She took his hands and squeezed them, smiling up at him with a blush. "It's gorgeous. Better than the best date I could ever dream of."

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Essence of Blood (1x1)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus