Warriors OCs (played by GeekyTrash)

((Morning.))
Warriors (played by Skye1101)

((Hey!))

Brightsky nods. "They will be great."
Smallclaw shakes her head. "I don't think so. Just normal routine."

Foxsong stretched, her front claws sinking into the smooth ground.

Frostwhisper nodded, “I was on the dawn patrol this morning, hopefully I’ll be able to join a hunting patrol, or else I’ll be stuck here bored all day.”

"Hm. Well, i'm never bored. The life of a medicine cat means you need to do something all day, everyday."

Brightsky smiles at Foxsong. "How is Darksea today? Wasn't he on the dawn patrol with you?"

Foxsong nodded, “He kept everyone on track, they got distracted talking about the kits.” She answered, chuckling.

“I don’t have the patience or focus to be a medicine cat. It’s impressive.” Frostwhisper said, smiling at Smallclaw.

Smallclaw smiles back, but then freezes.

Brightsky chuckles.

“What’s wrong?” Frostwhisper asks, noticing Smallclaws change.

"I've gotten a message from StarClan. I need to warn Hazelstar. Smallclaw bounds away to Hazelstar's den.

Frostwhisper sat up a bit, worried as Smallclaw bounded off.

"Hazelstar!"
Hazelstar looks at her medicine cat. "Yes, Smallclaw?"
"I got a message from StarClan. The shadows will attack soon."
"The shadows? Wait... ShadowClan...." She growls.
Fallenkit-Fallenpaw- (played anonymously)

((I dunno why I still sit here, waiting for a reply from the past few days to come, as I only stare in hopes of getting a response on the info I gave about this tom from page 2..

I have no life. x3))

((I’ll remind Geeky to get back to you tomorrow))

Frostwhiper sighed quietly to herself, before standing and stretching. She shook out her fur, and decided to go for a quick walk in the forest.

((Morning! And Fallenleap, you can join the RP.))

((Okay, thanks!))

((Would you like to RP?))

(Just gonna have his suffix as -paw for a while)

The pitter patter of mouse feet made the apprentice's ear twitch, as the young tom's nose was filled with the scent of a mouse. His excitement bubbled, before the tom crouched down, and gazed at his vicinity for the nearby mouse.

The apprentice soon saw the mouse standing about, and nibbling on something. Taking this opportunity, he'd slowly approach it, while trying to make sure that he wouldn't step on something.

When he got to the lone mouse, the apprentice only examined it for a bit. It was a white, scrawny looking mouse that couldn't exactly do much, but would be good enough. With a sigh, the apprentice thought to himself, Okay, Fallenpaw.. Just grab the mouse, and get this over with! I need at least a piece of prey to get back into camp for today!

The young tom - Fallenpaw - got ready. Settling himself for the slightest heartbeat, the apprentice used all of his power, and pounced toward it. With Fallenpaw's eyes closed, he'd bite down on the scrawny mouse's neck, as he felt himself skid off, with the mouse in tow.

Warriors OCs wrote:
((Would you like to RP?))

((Yeah, I was just typing xD))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » Some OC Warriors RP

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus