Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Oh god...beer is disgusting and most wines I think are extremely gross too. I'd have to pick wine though because there are more variations of wine. Not just typical red and white grape wine. So wine.

Lets just say, the entire world was thinking about destroying all the books (All forms of books. Textbooks, recreational books, audio books, kindle books, etc.) and movies (DVD, VHS, and television along with it. BaiBai Holywood) in the world. If you had the choice to save one, which would you save? Books or Movies?
I'd preserve books. And possibly start an underground syndicate of black market movie dealers.

Adopt a pet rock or a pet stick?
Stick, thank you. A wizard never knows when he might need another staff.

Cake or death?
Death. I MEAN CAKE. CAKE, I WANT CAKE.
Or the lemon chicken, if you have it.

Tea or coffee?
Hooke wrote:
Death. I MEAN CAKE. CAKE, I WANT CAKE.
Or the lemon chicken, if you have it.

Tea or coffee?

TEAAAA. Always tea.

Apples or bananas?
Bananas!

Left or right?
Stardoll

Dylan wrote:
Bananas!

Left or right?

Right!

Batman or Superman?
Batman.

Books or movies??
Books.

Going on holiday - abroad, or in your country?
In my own country. I haven't travelled my own country enough!

Sugar or honey?
Dylan wrote:
In my own country. I haven't travelled my own country enough!

Sugar or honey?

Sugar!! :D With EVERYTHINGGGG!!!

Cats or dogs?
CATS! I loooove cats. Dogs aren't bad either but I'm a crazy cat lady at heart. :3

Cake or pie?
BloodLilly

Cake! Because there is ice cream cake and that is still counted as cake!

boy or girl?
I don't know if you are asking my gender or which I want to have as a child, or which I would prefer to spend time with. o.o... Let's just go with... Boy! much easier to get along with.

Playstation or Xbox?
Ulysses

Neither. PC or a book, as both tend to facilitate superior immersion and storytelling.

Lovecraft or Poe?
Hey, hey. Your not supposed to say neither! Doesn't matter if you don't prefer either one! Otherwise I would say that here. Horror is not my favorite genre. But Lovecraft I suppose.

Candy or Liquor? Or if you are under 21- candy or soda?
Alcohol please! Give me a nice heady buzz and a few fun shows to watch with it!

Office job or field job?
BloodLilly

Office job! Mainly for the fact that you can have a fluffy chair and when you are bored you can have chair races down the hall way! Or... play video games too when no one is watching.

Yahoo or Google
Google. Not that I have anything against Yahoo, I just used google first and am used to how it works. Not that yahoo works much differently... IDK. I only use yahoo for TV listings. XD

Making calls all day or answering calls all day.
Answering. Calling makes me nervous, like [insert funny punchline here]!

Pokémon or Digimon?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus