Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » This or That

But of course it would be Cherry Berry. I could dip them in my tea perhaps....

Crumpets or Dinner Rolls?
What's the difference again? XD I pick crumpets because they sound so much more sophisticated.

Atlas or P-Body?
jyoshi

Idk what either is. ATLAS!!!!!!

Pokemon Emerald or Pokemon Black or White?
I've never heard of either, but I shall boast for that of the Black and White Pokemon.

Violin or Viola?
-Elle- Topic Starter

Sherlock wrote:
I've never heard of either, but I shall boast for that of the Black and White Pokemon.

Violin or Viola?

Violin. :)

Traveling in a Car for 10 Hours or Traveling in a Plane for 10 hours?
Plane! :)

It's sunny outside, and not too hot. Travel for 30 minutes by bike or 10 minutes by bus?
Bike, would rather take longer than be cooped up with oddballs.

Longbow or crossbow?
Long bow easier to reload and easier to carry.

Short sword or broad sword?
Short sword

If you had to choose, at this very moment, to do one of two things for the REST OF YOUR LIFE, would you rather travel across all of space and time saving the universe OR become supreme ruler of Earth (you can't leave Earth)?
-Elle- Topic Starter

That's difficult, but I choose traveling through space.

If you had to live off of one of these, which would you choose-
Veggies or Meat?
Meat! As a true Belgian barbarian we live only off of meat and beer!

Alcohol or soda?
Sanne Moderator

Oh geeshe. Some choice. I don't drink soda anymore with the very occasional exception, but I'm not a big alcohol drinker either!

I guess alcohol though. In moderation. Occasionally.

Macaroni (with whatever sauce and ingredients you like!) or a hamburger?
Macaroni with meat sauce and hamburgers because we Belgian barbarians indeed only eat such things that are manly and meaty.

Hairy toes or hairy fingers?!
I don't use my feet nearly as much as I use my hands though it would suck in the summer...but I guess if I'm going to put the effort into shaving my legs, a little extra time shaving my toes wouldn't be a bother. So hairy toes would be my pick.

Would you rather be stranded in the desert or stranded on the ocean in a rowboat?
Considering that the desert is guaranteed to be significantly smaller than an ocean and have at least some drinkable water, most definitely the desert.

Kill off a hostile alien race or brainwash them to be friendly?
Tar

I hate to say kill 'em, but I have moral issues with brainwashing and removing free will, plus that's both risky and foolish.

You're in the middle of the mountains, lost in a blizzard, freezing to death. Your companion had died and you're going to starve to death. Eat that poor dead sucker or roll over and join him?
O boy ,this game took a dark turn of events. In my desperation I'd probably try to eat the poor guy, as horrible as that may sound. But the truth is that I would probably be too weak to get a bite of his his frozen body anyway.

Reddit or Tumblr?
Hmmm both are semi random but I feel like I'd find more interesting things of Reddit.

Cheesecake or Pie?
EdtheNeko

L0v3lyInk wrote:
Hmmm both are semi random but I feel like I'd find more interesting things of Reddit.

Cheesecake or Pie?

Pie, but only if its apple pie :p Yum!

Laptop or Desktop?
Desktop! I wanna play Skyrim!

Say you lived in the middle ages in Europe. Everyone drinks alcohol from breakfast till supper (since wells are potentially contaminated), hence everyone is drunk all the time. Would you prefer to live in a wine-drinking country, or a beer-drinking country, knowing that that's the beverage you'd get to drink all the time?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » This or That

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus