Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

He stood beside across the street from the restaurant with his arms folded over his chest quietly with his eyes closed. After a moment he smirked and pushed off the building disappearing down an alleyway in silence heading to the gate. As he neared it he responded.
As long as she doesn't get in my way she won't be a problem. And Mink. No need for your being stealthy. When we near his target me and you are gonna fall back and make like we don't know him. Just pretend we're tourists per say. Only distracting or attacking when needed. A thief relies on stealth and as such any acts of violence we must partake in must also be stealthy as to not attract attention.
Mink (played by Minkja)

A corner of her mouth turned up in a half smile, slightly lamenting her momentary lack of tail, which would've been wagging now.

Mink nodded. "Deal." At Lazarus' words, she mentally sighed. So, not as fun as it could be. But still. This would work out..she was already a real tourist. And she hardly knew Capell.
Nitsua (played anonymously)

What a party. What were they planning? Now everyone was leaving. Including the man Nitsua had thought was the thief's... what was the word? Colleague?

"I'm pretty sure this meeting is something 'wrong'. Can we go kill them now?"

"Redentor, please. This is hardly the time."

The elf's mind would be filled with Red's whining for a few seconds, making all rational thinking impossible. Then, sudden silence. And the tone that had been sarcastic just a moment before suddenly sounded mischievous, sadistic... serious perhaps?

"Nitty, Nitty, Nitty. I know subtlety is lost in you, but do as I say. I promise it won't hurt. Stand up, walk over to the thief, introduce yourself. You are from now on a member of his little group, and have a thirst for adventure only helping him with his assignment could ever sate. Try to look feminine for once. It may help.

The blood knight did exactly as told, for once. Partly so. She ignored the comment on her femininity, though. Who cared? She stood up and headed towards Capell, disregarding the presence of anyone else in the room, to the point of bumping into someone, only to roughly push that person aside. Reflex act.
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Capell looked up as someone came over. That beautiful woman from the other side of the room. His suave smile fixed upon his face. "Hello there. Just who might you be?" He stood up and pulled a chair out for her to sit. "I don't believe I've met you before. Where have you been all my life?" He sat down and chuckled, winking at her.

Yes, he was such a ladies man.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink's eyebrows raised as the man's attention was captured by yet another woman. She shrugged and stood from her seat, leaning against the table. This proved to be slightly awkward due to her height. Regardless, her body was aching to do..well, anything. Shifting out of this human form was at the top of her list.

Mink looked the extremely tall oh god elf over, eyes finally resting on her weapons. Well, she certainly liked the way she handled herself, pushing people out of the way if they happened to be in it. Mink liked avoiding touching strangers, but that was just her personal preference. People pushing people was fun to watch. Up until a point, that is.

"Remember, act feminine.", repeated Redentor, the daemon in the sword.

He could have remained quiet. Not that it mattered, the result was the same. Nitsua hesitated for a second before she sat, completely missing the point of the thief's question.

"On a quest to become stronger. But that is hardly something you would like to hear about."

She remained quiet while a voice in her head burst into laughter directed towards her. To Capell's smile and wink, she replied with something between a look of curiousness and a death glare. The result of an effort to realize just why he would ask her about her past, the awareness that that couldn't mean quite what she had thought it meant, and the effort to look polite and nice.

A glance was granted to Mink, before once again the elf's attention was directed to the thief.

"I saw the meeting you just had there. I overheard something about a journey." Lies. But she knew it was about a journey. "I have a thirst for adventure." Also lies.
He erupted his voice into Capells head again this time sounding a bit frustrated.
Dang it thief! Would you put you ADTWD in check and comeon already! Or do I gotta...ya know what...nevermind. I ain't even gonna ask.

He then burst back out of the alley way heading directly at the door to the resturant and crouched down in order to enter. He just stood directly at the door and pointed at capell for a moment before waving his finger in a come here motion.

(OOC: apparently I have made epic win and was asked to describe so here it is. ADTWD is a random thought I came up with specifically for Capell. It's like ADD except it meands Attention Directed Towards Women Disorder. Heh.)

Capell wasn't deterred. For this particular beauty, he was going to lay it on thick. He leaned forward slightly with that dashing smirk on his face, eyes looking rather mischevious. "I enjoy a bit of adventure myself." He was nothing if not persistent. "What's your name, beautiful? Surely it must be Aphrodite." After the goddess of beauty. Yes, such a cheezball. He really needed to brush up on his pick-up lines.

When Lazaras' voice pounded in his head he flinched. Do you SEE this woman, Lazzy? Do you? She's drop-dead gorgeous! I'm not going to pass up on a chance to be with this lovely lady just for dumb ol' kingsy.

When the demon dared to come inside, he glared. Thumb pressed to his nose, fingers spread out, and he stuck his tongue out at the demon. Fingers wiggled some more. Then of course came the typical thought.

oh shit.

The thief scrambled up from his chair and ran for the back door. No doubt he'd have an angry demon chasing after him.
He just shook his head as a light smirk crossed his face.

"I do know one reason why I was assigned to you...In case you run...because I can do...this."

He then vanished in a burst of Flames drawing quite a few gazes and reappeared directly in front of Capell in the same fashion his arms folded over his chest. He smirked lightly and waved a finger.

"I'm growing tired of these games..."

"A kindred spirit! How utterly lovely, marvelous, delicious!", the voice reverberated withing Nitsua's mind.

Unimpressed by Lazaras's little trick (or whatever that had been), Nitsua would stand up, strikingly calm for a person surrounded by such madness. Those were the two, she was sure. Everyone else who had talked to the thief had left already, after all, except that other person - and that other person was a woman.

He would give this woman - Mink - another glance, then ask her a trivial question. "What is your affiliation with these two?"

The thief skidded to a halt with that typical 'oh shit' look on his face again. He groaned. "I'm not running from the job, bullhead, I'm running from you! Now c'mon, that's just not fair." He sighed reluctantly and turned, tromping back to the table.

*Grumblegrumble*

"Do we have to do this now? I'm in the middle of a conversation with this lovely young lady."
He followed Capell in and back to the table.

"I've already told you. I hate dilly dalleying. Allow me."

He then looked and Mink and the new comer.

"You four. Come on. Yes I know I said four."

He then glanced at the two swords as a light smirk crossed his face.

"You wouldn't have been expressing any interest in our mission if you didn't wanna come now quick goofing off..."

The spines that ran along his back quivered lightly as his right arm gave a sudden and violent twitch.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink grinned at what had just happened. Exciting. Exciting was amusing. Her grin withered slightly as the elf directed a question at her. Mink gave her a sideways look, her grin repaired.

"Oh, I'm just here for fun. These two seemed pretty interesting. I decided to tag along. Who're you?" Her attention, however, was brought back to Lazaras when he bid them come. Four? A man talking to inanimate objects was enough to make her chortle quietly to herself. She did as she was asked, though, and made to follow them out of the place - after noting Lazaras' twitch. Hmm.

"Yeah, Nitty. Take orders from yet another person. That makes two today!"

Bothered, the elf had to tag along. After all, it suited her interests. She had been very quickly invited to tag along, now all she had to do was... make sure they did nothing wrong? The more she thought of it, the more her mission sounded like a big joke. So much just to be able to fight some champion?

Last time she had been in a mismatched party of adventurers, she had ended up sealing the being who would reset the world if balance was broken, and cursed to travel dimensions at random. With some luck, she wouldn't have to kick another cosmic horror into submission.

Lazaras's twitch? Noticed and immediately disregarded as something unimportant. She couldn't care less about whatever was happening to him.

Guess who wasn't happy?

Capell.

"Fine fine fine fine fine! But nobody comes along with me, got it? You all just stick around outside with Lazzy."

He started out, walking towards the gate so they could be on their way. However, he faltered. "Oooone moment, Lazzy. Four? I only see two pretty ladies, a giant obnoxious demon and, sometimes when I look in the mirror, a devilishly handsome man." He snickered a bit.

"You're seeing things, Lazzy. C'mon." He noticed the twitch and set that away in his mind for later observation. For now, he just waltzed on towards the gate.

I hate doing things in groups.
He allowed Mink and Capell to pass him and smirked lightly at Capells comment.

"That makes 6 in our group altogether."

He then stepped in front of the elf then tapped the side of his head before pointing at her swords with a small smirk. He then turned and walked out himself.

She grinned evilly when he pointed his swords. Red laughed again, in utter joy. Even the overly logical Castigadora seemed to instantly like the man, who had acknowledged her existence. That wouldn't last. She would soon return to her down-to-earth, wise self.

"Yes, the six of us should depart.", Nitsua would say, without however taking on more step.

<and with this derp post I leave, for if I don't sleep on your bed before you return, who will?>

((Waiting for Mink to post))
Mink (played by Minkja)

(I was waiting for a scene change..or time skip..or something.. xD; )

((LOL we fail.))

There they stood at the gate to a large, walled fortress. They were hidden for the moment behind some large rocky outcroppings. And by 'they', I mean Mink, Lazaras and Nitsua. Capell had already slunk in and begun his work. Their journey to the fortress had already involved a few fights, so at least that would keep his tag-alongs' thirst for adventure sated.

Things were silent. So far so good. Guards patrolled the walls but Capell had had no trouble in sneaking in. He was just that good. There had been no alarms or alerts, so that meant he was still undiscovered. However, the silence didn't last too long. "INTRUDER!" came the cry, and everyone fled towards the inner courtyard.

Capell was running as fast as he could go towards the gate, holding on tightly to a satchel full of papers. "Shit shit shit shit shit!"

Now would be a good time to come in and save my hide, Lazzy!

The guards swarmed on the unhappy thief. "Damn every pretty girl to hell." he grumbled under his breath.

Two guesses as to why he'd been found.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus