Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

He smirked lightly as he slowly stepped from behind the rock out cropping and began removing the wrappings from his right arm revealing a flame looking tribal-esque tattoo pattern.
I told ya to quit falling for thenpretty faces. How far are you from the gate? If you can make it there, then I got a present for your friends. Or should I make it a special delivery? Ya know...maybe I should quit asking you these kinds of questions. If your near the gate avoid it...better yet...dip around a corner in 3...

The tattoo on his arm then seemed to come to life as it peeled itself away from his skin and roared to life crackling and flaring about.
2...Prepare to feed Tasogare...

The roaring black flames then began to take the form of a panther. It stared fiercely at the gate as a black flame tounge slipped from it's jowls and licked it's flaming lips as it slowly approached the gate.
1...Feed Tasogare!

The flaming Black panther roared happily as it charged the gate a look of lust seen in it's flaming eyes.
Corner! Now!

As he spoke the flaming black panther crashed through the gate and rushed down the main hallway expanding a bit so it filled it wall to wall.
Nitsua (played anonymously)

"I used to be able to do that."

"Quiet, you.", the elf said out loud. She had been just sighing, disappointed with Capell's ineptitude - and also with his approach. Sneaking, deceiving? If she didn't have an assignment, there would be two Capells instead of one (three if both swords wanted to hurt him), proof of the pale elf's disapproval. She did like Lazarus's approach better, much better, she thought as she watched. If that was true, however, the fact that she was disappointed she couldn't kill the guards herself was not a lie, either.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink leaned up against the rocks. She had had it with this human body. It didn't even have a tail, for crying out loud. Oh well. She would find some excuse, any chance, to shift into her preferred form. She gave Nitsua a quizzical look when she said something to herself. Strange elf. Her attention was drawn to Lazaras, though, as he unwrapped his arm and let loose some...thing on Capell's pursuers. Well, this looked like the only chance she would get anytime soon. She was just hoping her companions wouldn't kill her the moment they saw her closer-to-natural form.

Mink's nose and ears began to elongate, white fur growing from every inch of skin. Her hair lightened from black to orange as her tailbone grew out from her body through a small hole in her pants, and feathery wings sprouted from her shoulder blades. Once the transformation was complete, she shook herself off and gave a satisfied sigh. Her tail swayed unconsciously as she looked to her companions to see if they had noticed, ready to take a stand if they grew hostile.
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Capell dashed around the corner the moment he was told to, crouching down as the panther let loose. He waited one more moment before making a beeline to his companions out by the rocks. "Got it!" he proclaimed triumphantly.

"I actually like having backup. Huh." He smiled at them all, and when he noticed Mink's change in appearance he simply blinked for a moment and then chuckled. "Aha, so that is the true lady Mink. I knew something felt a tad odd about you."

He shrugged lightly and looked at Lazaras. "How long does your plaything want, Lazzy? We've got to get these to dear little kingsy right away. And for the record, I had been doing just fine until that woman decided to strip down right in the library! She must have some magic or something to have sensed me, because what woman in her right mind would disrobe in a library? I would've had a nosebleed if I were capable of it." He grumbled the last part under his breath and then quickly checked the satchel to make sure everything was in there.

"Blasted women."

He glanced up to the two females in his group. "No offense."
He's too took note of Mink's change and simply shrugged.

"He'll dissipitate and automatically return when he's done. We ain't gotta wait for him."

He then turned and started walking off stopping beside Nitsua and glancing at her in momentary silence.

"Us four are gonna have a little chit chat later."

He then smirked again as he began walking off. As he did so a small tower of flame erupted from his right hand taking the form of a sword as large as he was.

"I may need this if we run into trouble before Tasogare is done playing."

<Edited last post - no one remembered to tell this foreign person that the word 'unapproval' did not exist>

Nitsua ignored both. She didn't take offense to Capell's comment, and she didn't answer Lazaras. She honestly didn't care. And even though she found Lazaras somewhat intriguing, she did not care for a chat of any kind. A battle, perhaps. But never 'a little chit chat'. She would, however, follow his lead - or whoever's.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Mink gave a small mental sigh of relief, chuckling slightly at Capell's "odd" comment. She also wondered who would just strip down in a library..she had half a mind to go in there and find out, but reason prevailed. Her eyes traveled over the satchel, wondering what exactly was in it, how important the package could be, and how much it would be worth should it be sold off. And, more importantly, if this king had shinnies.

Mink snerked at the thief's comment about women. "None taken."

She wondered what exactly Lazaras meant by four. She figured he was either seeing things or talking to inanimate objects. Probably seeing things. She shrugged slightly to herself, then began walking after the huge man...demon..thing.

Capell nodded at Lazaras' words of not needing to wait. "Right. Let's go!" He started off right away, preferring not to stick around. He made sure all of their little 'group' was here, holding tightly to the satchel. It was easy to get it stolen away from the stealer.

"I think I don't mind working with you, Lazzy. If you just relax and let me have some fun before the mission!" He sighed a bit. "I hope that pretty girl will be there tomorrow. Preferrably without her obnoxious brother." He groaned. "Overprotective siblings are extreme downers."
He chuckled a bit as he continued walking forward.

"Maybe this time I'll show myself in person. And you can tell them how I saved your undead backside."

He then chuckled a bit more.

"Ya know. I think I kinda like you. Tell ya what. Drinks are on me. And by me...I mean the king without his knowing."

(Well that was a craptastic post.)
((I timeskipped a bit, hope you don't mind. :x))

"Tell me that nothing I said doesn't make any sense," Trey said, sitting on the cushioned chair in their room at the inn. He was wearing loose, black cotton sleep pants, prepared for bed when he felt he needed the sleep. He looked to his sister, who was looking out the window. She was in a white cotton night dress now, though it wasn't much different from her normal dress. She gave a soft sigh, and looked over to him.

"I guess... you're right. It all does seem sudden. I think I was just lost in the moment, and it felt nice to have someone talk to me like that for once." She moved her hair away from her face, and looked back out the window into the moonlit streets. "I'll go down there tomorrow and return the bracelet to him, and then we can be on our way. But I want to go alone." She said the last part firmly.

"I don't think so," Trey responded, closing his eyes and leaning his head back. "I know better than that."

"I won't take very long, I promise. And besides... it's not like I can run off or anything," she said, giving him a smile. Trey thought for a moment, trying to weigh the options.

"Alright, fine. But if you do take too long, I'm coming down there for you."

Mirage agreed and said, "Maybe you will run into Mink." Trey opened one eye to her and sighed.

"I told you enough of that already. I'm not interested."

"Right, right," Mirage giggled, making her way to the bed. "I wonder what kind of adventure they had. I hope they are all alright." Trey didn't reply, but sat silently until he heard the steady breathing of Mirage, knowing she was asleep. He shook his head, and made himself comfortable in the chair, falling asleep quickly after that.
He stood there silently staring at the gate in the distance as he released his grip on it's sword causing it to vanish in a burst of flame. He then looked at the rest and chuckled silently.

"well...we're back. Everyone go get some rest...capell. Go report your victory to king."

He then leapt up into a tree nearby and laid down on a branch.

"I'll be here if anyone needs me."

Capell was glad things had gone without (much) of a fuss on their way back. "Right-o, Lazzy!" To Mink and Nitsua, he smiled and gave a flourishing bow. "It was wonderful to have your company, my ladies. I hope to see you again soon!"

He took off with a grin, racing through the dark empty streets with the satchel clutched tightly against him.

((Go ahead and timeskip to morning, someone, unless Mink or Nits wanna post something first))

((I say skipperz))
(Mink. Nit. Let me know if either of you wanna post anything. If not I'll handle the time skip this time.)

Edit: quit posting when I do nit. Heh. So Mink. Call is on you.

((No response from Mink, so I'm skipping :x ))

Capell was there bright and early, waiting for that pretty girl to show up. He had already spent the night discussing things with the king, and since sleep wasn't needed for the undead thief he was just sitting on the ground, fingers playing with the patch of dandelions growing by his leg. He looked just the same as yesterday, in fact he hadn't even changed out of his clothes.

Capell thought. He thought about all the women he'd met yesterday. Mink, Nitsua, and of course...Mirage. The innocent, sweet girl was the most interesting. The others were a bit rough around the edges and weren't much fun to flirt with. He liked seeing Mirage get all cute and flustered.
The suave (at least, he liked to think so) man chuckled lightly and leaned back, waiting. He hoped she really would show up and that that brother of hers wouldn't lock her in her room or something.
A crowd of people parted ways as the young woman made her way through them. She held something wrapped in cloth tightly in her hand, and her eyes were scanning the castle gates. When she spied him, her cheeks grew pink, and she slowly made her way over to him. It seemed he was alone, the others not being around yet, as far as she could see anyways. She was both happy, and sad to see him.

"Good morning, Capell," Mirage said, trying her best to stay cheerful. "I'm glad you did show up. I thought you might not. Though a part of me was hoping you wouldn't be here, so I didn't have to do this." She swallowed hard, looking down to the ground now. She didn't want to give him any time to speak, because she knew his words would tempt her to change her mind. "Here," she said, holding out the cloth wrapping, while her hair fell in front of her face to kept her expression hidden. "I can't accept this gift from you. I'm sorry to have done so. I hope your journey went well last night, and I hope that someday we meet again." Every word she said seemed rehersed, most likely because she woke earlier this morning, trying to think up what to say.

She looked back up to him, a cheerful smile on her face, though it was hard to tell if it was genuine or not. "I really do hope we meet again."

Trey was nearby, watching the scene as best he could through all the crowds of people. He did feel bad for his sister, but he honestly knew what was best.

Capell stood as she came and he smiled at her, even though he could just feel the heavy heart she carried. He leaned in and placed a soft kiss to her forehead, pushing her hands gently back against her body. "Keep it. For me, okay?"

He chuckled a bit and tapped her nose with his finger. "Come now, my lady. Surely you can allow a man to dote upon a pretty woman? You looked so happy when I gave it to you, that alone was much worth it. So won't you smile again for me, beautiful? This heavy, serious nature doesn't fit you at all."

He was quiet for a moment, then winked at her with a knowing little smirk. "Your brother put you up to this, didn't he? I know he must not like me, but really, to make you do something like this is just silly. You're your own woman, Mirage. You can make your own decisions. If it truly is your decision, then I'll let you be and I won't bother you again. But really, you shouldn't let your brother order you around. There's a fine line between taking advice and being forced to do something."
He appeared in silence from the shadows near Trey and looked towards Capell and Mirage.

"Well...now that I see her with my own eyes I can see why he was so fascinated with her. I would be too."

He then looked at Trey.

"Pleasure to meet you in person. And I will say given the circumstances surrounding Capell and his having to heed to the kings every beck and call I shall agree with you on the fact that perhaps they shouldn't associate much... Under different circumstances perhaps so but not now. Your a good brother."

None of the many citizens passed by seemed to notice the obviously strange elf that was standing still in the middle of a busy street, apparently talking to herself. Well, it wasn't that they didn't notice her, they just didn't want to bother her as she was probably unstable. She was discussing the events of the previous day with the two spirits. Yet once again.

When a third of your brain always disagrees with another third of your brain, arguments tend to last a long time. And to be fair, she hadn't been there all night long. She had meditated for a good six hours or so.
Mirage looked at Capell for a moment, seeming somewhat embarrassed as well as ashamed. "Well... I wasn't forced. My brother gave me plenty reasons last night as to why --" She looked to the bracelet again. "We have to travel anyway. As soon as I am done here, we are leaving town. We have other priorities we have to deal with, before I can even think... about... things like this." She closed her eyes, giving a light laugh, feeling like an idiot for not really knowing what to say.

Trey looked at Lazaras from over his shoulder, shaking his head at his remark. "Capell is a womanizer, but that's far from the true reason I've persuaded Mirage to end any pursuit of a relationship. It's far more complicated than one might think." Trey looked back to the castle gate. "Though, don't get me wrong, I can be viewed as overprotected. I don't like comments like that about my sister," he said, refering to the comment the demon had made.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus