Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Capell chuckled. "Mirage, it's a bracelet. I'm not proposing to you or anything. Silly girl." He tapped her nose again and smiled. "A little bracelet isn't going to ruin your life and chain you down. Hm? You can wear a bracelet and keep going on with your life."

He leaned in to kiss her cheek. "I would like to see you again someday." he murmured.
He shrugged a bit as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Well you do have my honest and sincerest apologies on that front. And you needn't worry about me. I'd much rather persure a relationship with someone a bit more...hmm...dark per say. No offense towards your sister of course. And though you may not like comments as such you can't really blame me for speaking the truth."

He then chuckled softly.

"Wanna see something funny? I'm gonna throw Capell for a loop and a half. Should be a riot. And maybe even teach him a lesson."
Mirage blushed when he first spoke again, shaking her head with great fervor. "I-I didn't mean it like that..." she said, wondering how she had let her words slip out like that. "Don't take it the wrong way at all." She was her own mental punching bag at the moment. But she grew more flustered the moment he kissed her cheek. "Once we are done, I will come back and visit," she said, smiling at him. "But I really should go, before my brother comes over here and drags me off." She took a couple of steps back, waved good-bye, and turned to head through the crowd to find her brother.

"Trey looked to Lazaras again, raising an eyebrow at his words. "Oh? That would be very interesting, I think. And lessons are always a thing one needs to learn. Do tell how you plan on doing this." He looked back as his sister approached, hoping it wasn't something she should see or hear.

Capell, satisfied that she had kept the bracelet, would let her leave with a smile and a light wave. Well, she'd promised to come see him again! Lord knows he had the time. He stretched and leaned back on his heels, hands slipping into his pockets and eyes wandering the area.

He had noticed Nitsua, but ironically he hadn't noticed Lazaras or Trey just yet.
He then chuckled softly.

"I'll open a link so you can hear but clear your mind so he doesn't know your in on this. And my apologies in advance. I mean no offense towards your sister with what I'm about to do."

He then closed his eyes and opened a mental link between himself, capell and Trey but not Mirage.

Hey thief. Message from the brother. Don't try it. She's a black widow and thus in turn she'll kill you afterwards. That's why he seems so protective over her. To keep her from killing anyone. And in your case...again.

The thief jumped slightly when he heard Lazaras in his head. A what? He listened for a moment and then sighed. Unfortunately (or fortunately for Capell), he wasn't very gullible. Really, Lazzy? See, if I were the brother, I wouldn't let such a dangerous girl in such a populated area. Obviously, he didn't quite believe it. Also, I know I'm dead. You don't have to keep reminding me, eh?
He smacked himself in the forehead at Capells response.

Do you really know so little? A black widow is fine in public. It's behind closed doors when they get you. They play all cute and innocent. Then take care of 'business' after they've had their fun. That's why brother dearest is so stern about her being around you. He's actually protecting you.
Trey found all this somewhat amusing, but knew his sister would kill him if she knew he was letting such things be said about her. But he got the feeling that Capell wasn't buying it. That didn't really matter though. He looked to his sister as she approached him and Lazaras.

Mirage looked to Lazaras, not quite knowing what to think. "What are you up to?" she said, noticing the slightly amused look on Trey's face. A sight rarely ever seen.

"Nothing," he said, but Mirage wasn't convinced in the least.
He just simply shook his head a bit then bowed lightly as Mirage approached.

"Pleasure to meet you in person mi' lady. In case you are unaware, I am the one who spoke to you in you heads yesterday."

He then chuckled softly as he folded his arms over his chest.

"Musta been tough flying solo to talk to him huh?"
Nitsua (played anonymously)

She snapped out of it, ending the argument by offering Red a nice juicy soul if he could just shut up. Well, she didn't, she just said 'enough', but that was what the demon assumed she would do later.

Anywho, she snapped out of it and saw Capell. She also noticed him jumping all of a sudden. Another person would find that weird. Nitsua however knew he was talking to someone using a telepathic link. She was, after all, doing that all the time.

She would approach him. "Who is the other person?", she asked. Not-so-obviously asking for the name of whoever was talking to Capell.

Capell was about to give some witty, suave response to show Lazaras that he couldn't make him lose his cool, but then Nitsua came to him. "Excuse me?" He realized what he was talking about then, but he was still fairly confused. "Oh. Him." He smirked and pointed to Lazaras. "Dear ol' Lazzy. Pain in the arse if you ask me." He chuckled. "Why do you ask? Feel free to cause the bugger trouble."
He cleared his throat which echoed about inside Capells head.

"Ya know...I'm still here...and thus I heard that. I owe that one a little chit chat anyways. Tell her that. And to have her 2 friends with her. She'll know what you or I mean. However she chooses to look at it.

He would then look t Trey and Mirage.

"Would you two like to enjoy a show at my expense perchance?"

"Lazzy... we have not been properly introduced, nor I feel the need to." She would glance at 'Lazzy' for a second - yes, she did believe that was his full name - as she spoke again. "I do not see the point of causing 'trouble', if there is not a tangible goal to be achieved."

The two spirits were remarkably silent.
Mirage was completely lost now in the conversation. "What do you mean?" she asked, when he asked if they wanted a show. She looked to her brother, who never was seen talking to a demon. She wondered just what exactly he was thinking. Actually, she didn't really care. If they were going to leave, she wanted to leave now. Waiting only made it harder on her.

Trey looked to his sister, giving a slight shrug. The demon had come to him, and he only pursued a conversation, if you could call it that, because he intended on giving Capell a hard time.

Capell didn't like being messenger, but oh well. "He'd like to talk with you. So uh...you can go over and talk to him." He frowned when he saw that Lazaras was with Mirage and Trey, and he made his way over towards them.

"What lies are you spreading about me now, Lazzy?" He sighed. "You shouldn't bother the nice girl, she's just doin' what she thinks is right." He glanced at Trey and lifted a single eyebrow. "Don't think I don't know your game, kid." he murmured. He shrugged though and just looked at Lazaras.
Mink (played by Minkja)

Back in her human form, Mink had to search a bit to find everyone. When she finally did spot them, she strolled up behind Mirage and cleared her throat.

"So, hey! What're we all doing?" She looked around curiously at the small group.
Mirage jumped a little in surpise, not having expect Mink to show up out of nowhere. She looked to the girl and gave a smile. "I'm glad I got to see you before we left, Mink. I didn't want to leave without saying good-bye."

Trey, on the other hand, looked to Mink with interest. There was still something about the girl he wasn't quite sure about. After realizing that he had been staring, and getting a mischevious look from Mirage, he looked back to the streets as if Mink had been there the entire time.

Capell looked over at Mink and grinned. "Hello, Mink. I'm doing...fine, I suppose." He chuckled and looked at her. "How are you? I hope the little adventure didn't wear you out." He stretched a bit and then winked at Mirage, smiling.

Since when would Capell give up on a woman so easily? Ah well. He focused back on Mink, waiting for her answer. However, he might not get it. A voice called from the castle gates.

"CAPELL!!"

The thief flinched and glanced over. "Aw snap.." The king's advisor was standing there with a sour expression on his face. Capell looked back and forth at the group he was standing with, then he grinned and took Mink by one hand and Mirage by the other. "Run!" He started running with them, pulling them along so they had no choice. Lazzy and Trey were left behind, of course! They were part of the 'no-fun' group. He grinned at Nitsua, "You coming or what? C'mon woman!" He certainly couldn't leave any beauty alone!
Mirage let out a surprised gasp as she was pulled away unexpectedly. But interestingly enough, she didn't try to pull her hand away from his, but rather tried to keep her pace up with his. Soon, a small smile spread across her face. "Why are we running?" she asked eventually, looking behind her to see if there were any pursuers.

It took several long moments for Trey to realize what had happened. And what had happened was Capell had just kidnapped his sister and Mink. (Perhaps he was exaggerating in his own mind a bit.) "Hey!" Trey called out, waving his hand in the direction that Capell and the other two had disappeared to. He did his best to follow them, but became held up in the crowds and lost sight of them quickly. But he had to try and follow. If not, there could be dire consequences.

Instead of following, the elf smirked, turned around to face the advisor, and then unsheathed her swords. "I see this man is bothering you." She said, in an utterly delighted voice. So delighted it almost sounded creepy.

"Cowards run. Warriors fight. Mediators speak. Blood Knights... kill."

She could swear she had just heard Red squee.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus