Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

Mink (played by Minkja)

(Hope no one minds if I pop back in.. x: )

Mink was a bit peeved at being ignored by Capell as he carted the other ladies off to the bar, but eh, whatever. She followed anyway. Boredom and time were two things she had. She chose an unoccupied table next to the one the others had settled at, ordering some random beverage. Her eyes flicked to the demon filling the doorway, slight interest sparking in her eyes. Her enhanced hearing helped her make out some of what he said. She quirked a brow, a bemused smile forming across her face.

"Strange one," she mumbled to herself, tail swaying lazily as it hung from her seat.
(I ain't got a problem with it. Welcome back. Just got back in this one recently myself.)
Nitsua (played anonymously)

Nitsua was no longer aware of the shallow, useless and overall - in her mind - stupid conversations that were taking place around her. Her drink was untouched, on the table in front of her, and she had her eyes closed. Again.

As long as she wasn't being bothered, any place was a good place to try and hone her senses besides sight.
Various Characters (played by CelestinaGrey) Topic Starter

Capell sighed and ordered Lazaras what he wished. "I'm willing to do anything to keep from being pummeled, honestly." he mumbled. He smiled at Mink and then looked towards Nitsua. "Is everything alright?" She seemed awfully still, so he was a tad concerned. Hopefully she wouldn't be turning an attack on him too.

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Kingdom of Eldania

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus