Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

The name or the creature?
RayneLillac Topic Starter

both
Next up: The frog mermaid or a kappa lookalike?

Kappa
I'm thinking a snapping turtle the size of a dog maybe or bigger.

side of a large breed maybe mastif
Sound good, plus I will make it even more dangerous.
So many creatures :P
YumeAiri wrote:
So many creatures :P

And girl, I've only started. I'm one who doesn't just settle with the normal fairytale creatures for a world, not custom made beasts are the top of the line.
Oof, mk. :p
Tomorrow, I will be spitting out more beasts to whoop everyones including mine, asses, Now I might go to bed.
I like the creatures so far. Don't love the name Ashendale though
It sounds like a quaint English village. The kind that would have a lil church and some nice tea shops
Perhaps the name becomes long forgotten? I dunno. :p
Goodnight everybody.

Ashendale would have been like the kingdom when Celia was still around and then she died they just called it Ash because everything seemed to die with her
Here are the directions and locations of the "kingdoms/countries" on the macro-map I have written so far:

Far North - Tundra (frozen desert; uninhabited)
North - ?
Center - Kingdom of Ash (mountainous; center of the map)
Far West - ?
West - ?
Far East - ?
East - Kingdom of Ash (sparse woodlands; formerly Kingdom of Estvikt)
South - Wilderness (hills, valleys and forests; currently unruled)
Far South - Desert (hot and arid; lifeless and uninhabited)

Here are the directions and locations of the "places/lands" within the Kingdom of Ash (see above) on the mini-map I have written so far:

Far North - Montra (royal graveyard; Queen's Tomb, crypts, the Ashdown Mausoleum)
North - Mareshoe Mountains (goldmines, shafts and quarries)
Center - Castle Ashdown (largest citadel in all the kingdom; center of map)
East - Forest (dense hills)
Far East - Relbregh's Tower (largest palace in the kingdom), Castle Estvikt (second largest castle in the kingdom)
West - Travelers Inn (rest stop on King's Pass)
Far West - ?
South - Wilderness (scattered woodlands; valleys, creeks)
Far South - ?
Miscellaneous - River (runs vertically across the whole kingdom), Kings Pass (dirt wagon trail; runs horizontally across the whole kingdom)

Here are the places within Castle Ashdown (see above) on the mini-mini-map that I have written so far:

- The Keep
- The Main Gate
- The Stables
- The Hanging Garden
- The Courtyard
- The Watch Tower
- The Dungeon
- The Latrine
- The Kitchen
- The Dining Hall
- The Ball Room
- The Throne Room
- The Council Chamber
- The Study
- The Museum
- The Statue Garden
- The Chapel
- The Barracks
- The Draw Bridge
- The Archery Range
- The Pond Garden
- The Well
- The Bastions
- The Royal Palace
- The Guest Chambers
- The Wine Cellar
- The Main Hall
- The King's Chamber
- The Queen's Chamber
- The Prince's Chamber
- The Princess's Chamber
- The Servant's Quarters
- The Balcony
- The Bell Tower
- The Moat
- The East Gate
- The West Gate
- The Winding Stairwell
- The Waiting Room
- The Lounge
- The Secret Passages
- The Grainery
- The Water Tower
- The Dog Kennel
- The Lion Den
- The Stockade
- The Torture Chamber
- The Attic
- The Outer Wall
- The Inner Wall
- The Dressing Room
- The Bath House
- The Sewer
Would you mind if I suggest another Kingdom and perhaps another faction? Just something to elaborate onto Two Bit Carjak's story as well as some description of the land he came from?
SaintMarcJean wrote:
Would you mind if I suggest another Kingdom and perhaps another faction? Just something to elaborate onto Two Bit Carjak's story as well as some description of the land he came from?

There is some IC mention of people from the 'north' who are loyal to Faize the Mage, I think? Nobody has attempted to map the west yet either I don't think. Perhaps Carjack originated from a kingdom in the westlands? Or perhaps from the far east, where the rebels seem to have concentrated? It would be nice to add more kingdoms and even other places on the map like different villages and town markets. You'll have to consult with RayneLillac first though.
Kingdom of Ash (Fantasy RP)
"The Legends of Ashendale"
https://www.rprepository.com/community/forumthread.php?t=52338&p=1

Welcome to the Kingdom of Ash a dark country over run by corruption, it’s people left in poverty as the village dwells in the mountain shadows. It’s lords charging highest of taxes all the while palace guards pillage the towns for its limited resources beating down anyone who dares voice their opposition. At the top of these mountains sits the large castle of the king and his many sons. All brutish in nature ruling with iron fists power hungry determined to conquer anyone and everyone. Burning the world so long as they rule the ashes, recently the king has slaughtered out to other countries for their most fierce of warriors as attendants and possibly tutors for his one daughter in hopes to harden her soft nature. Or will this new servant help crown the rose in this mountain of ashes and save the people? Play to find out.

This is a large scale play-by-post freeform RP that can be either 1-on-1 or group oriented.

Royal Family:
King Magnus Ashdown
Queen Ceilia Ashdown (deceased)
Prince Relbregh Ashdown (deceased)
Prince Calvin Kridei/Ashdown
Princess Carmen Ashdown

Warriors:
Faize the Mage
Luciel 'Two-Bit' Carjak
Hana the Elf (no info; may have dropped out)
Roxanne ? (no info; may have dropped out)

Villagers/rebellions:
Aidan Aelius

Castle guards:
Johanna Mieadov

Lords/Dukes of Ash:
Thraen Valour
Vygoren Calygarn

Teachers:
Lucifer Errat

Miscellaneous:
General Vendrick
Caspar Blackwood
Grevious Saint the Lycan
Jinx the Lycan
Sebria (deceased)
King Estvikt (deceased)
Matt Fireblade
Baltimore the Dwarf

Last updated 03-14-18.
If anyone's name is not on the roster, please send me a PM with general information about your character so I can add it to the list. If I misspelled your name, or you would like me to edit anything, please let me know. Thanks. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus