Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Skipbab wrote:
It have to penetrate bone scales, but maybe if you stick your whoe arm with the butte knife inside its dangerous maw, then push it up through its palate, then maybe it could work.

This was the first thing I read when I re-checked this, and my mind is so confused on wth this was about for a moment.
It were about how to kill an anaconda sized fish with a rusty butter knife.
RayneLillac Topic Starter

I don't fully recall where I herd the use of a rusty butter knife as a weapon but then again anythinnf is a weapon of your brace enough
Rayne, you were the one asking about the butter knife.
could magick work cuz we gotta remember about Faize's fire magicks

That's why I was asking, well I would imagine a made could do some sort of fire blade
Do we have any burnt or dead lands? Also, is necro things in this Rp?

Well if a witch can haunt the kings head, it is possible for one to raise the dead but they would need to specialize in that kind of magic. There would be a lot of burnt land around battle fields mostly so I would say east or west of Ash
Okay, By the way, Asheaters can follow the battlefields, then search for dead and wounded that they can "Eat". They are walking incinerators.

i mean keeps the dead from getting back up, so Necromancers have little to work with
They reason that I wrote them as creatures of science and fire, weren't to be poetic. No, these creature have been developed to rid the battlefields of rotting corpses, to prevent diseases and attracting vermin. Sometimes they go astray and end up in graveyards, digging up freshly buried people, and devour them.

so a man made creature that goes of the rails because its starving?
It's man made by an unknown ancient civilization. They are always searching for corpses and wounded, that's why the are most common around battlefields. They serve no side of any war. The reason some of them go of the beaten track is simple, they are lost.

ah okay
Right now I'm doing homework, but soon I will get back to making more monsters, the land needs more beasts to tear up it's people.

no rush im currenty battling a cold virus so XD
Good luck with that soldier. *Salutes*
Hello everyone! :)

Thank you all for participating in this fun adventure. Let's keep it rolling along, shall we? While I wait for Lochroach to post IC, here's what's happening OOC at the moment.

RayneLillac is the gamemaster (GM) for this roleplay. But given our current ooc schedules, she can't do it alone, so she has appointed me (OG) as the mapmaker. With at least 6 to 7 other players now currently in the story, and others sure to join, there are streams of new ideas, new places, new characters, new monsters, etc. being added to the story every day. I can not possibly keep up with all of them at the same time, given my own personal schedule and the rate of activity on the forums. So here's what we're going to do.

We may need to start a few different OOC threads for the Kingdom of Ash, in order to keep things more organized so I don't have to scroll through pages and pages of posts every day to find what I'm looking for. This thread here can be the general OOC discussion where players can mingle and discuss IC events, settle confusions in the story, discuss future events, etc.

But for our creators, it might be best to start a different OOC thread 'specifically' for new creations, to cut out a lot of the general OOC chatter. For example a thread titled "Kingdom of Ash (Races & Monsters) OOC" for all the new species, or "Kingdom of Ash (Lands & Maps) OOC" for editing and revising the map.

Part of the issue we have is the actual layout of the site. RPRepository has a very basic Forum listing with not many options for places to post, so topics often get clustered into one thread or message board. What they really need are more options, more RP genres, more specific interest forums and things of that nature. But until then, all we can really do is improvise for now.

Anyway, moving along, nobody has proposed a timeline of the RP yet. As this is a medieval fantasy RPG, the timeline need not be like other medieval history RPG's (a genre which isn't even an option on these forums, instead getting clustered into the General RP forum with modern rpgs). The timeline can be either fictional, a completely made-up timeline like in Star Wars (ex: 1000 BBY) or it can be based on actual time (ex: 1000 BCE), etc. So there's something else I think we should all discuss and work on together.

Thank you for reading. I hope you all have a great day today and continue to enjoy yourselves! See ya soon. :)
How about I make a sheet of the monsters I have created and am going to create? I can do it in msword I think.

Edit: Or a google Doc maybe.
Skipbab wrote:
How about I make a sheet of the monsters I have created and am going to create? I can do it in msword I think.

Edit: Or a google Doc maybe.

That would be awesome. :)

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus