Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

What do you think of his little ride?
I'm gonna start making monsters.

The two first monsters I were thinking of were the kings war pet and the "Asheater"

The kings war pet is a big fat swine looking monster that he store in some place of your choosing, just give it some shadow.

It has the body of a big fat swine. It's skin is grey and it has elephant tusk. A big golden ring sits in its nose like a bull. it is 5 meters tall, and weighs 6 tons in metric units. It has sharp teeth that it uses to gobble down corpse, hence why it's mostly for war. It's spit is so acidic that it can melt iron. It has a layer of fat about 30 centimeters thick, which sits under an elephants hide, which is so thick that you can penetrate it with a knife. Sounds terrifying.

Next up is the Asheater, an creature of science and fire.

With a sense for rotting flesh, this shambling incinerators search the battlefields in search for dead and wounded. They are burning skeletons with animal skulls for heads. The things they eat get incinarated in their bodies ever burning blaze.

How do these two sound?
Haha, I like the post. We need more pig-rodeos!

Speaking of pigs, I'm digging the giant killer-pig monster, too
RayneLillac Topic Starter

sounds like some thriving beasts for a kingdom with lots of war an perishing resources
Also most of the monsters preys on people.

I thought of perhaps having 'wisps' that kind of hoard in the graveyard
The Queens graveyard?

Montra is in general the royal graveyard, the queens is the more distinguishable tomb. Be it she was more of saint then a monarch atleast thats how we been dipicting her so far.
For both graveyards, I were thinking golemns, golems that guard the dead, so asheaters adn graverobbers can't get to them.

For the queen, I say that the big statue of her is a golem that comes to life if someone unwelcome intrudes here tomb.

how does that sound. Wisps can haunt the places where people haven't been given a proper burial.

that sounds alot more poetic when you put it that way, Good to me
I don't see see it as poetic, I see it as guard. dogs and for the kings love, the biggest guard dog money could buy.

yess but its little reminders he does infact have heart...somewhere..
Probably ridden with disease and rage, but it's still there and kicking.

barely kicking slowly ticking
I'm gonna continue making monsters.

Next stop: The waters.

Anything special you want there? Any features?

not entirely sure i know siren or mermaid type creatures would be a bit cliche.
I can twist them or make the more amphibian.

I have some creatures in mind, wanna hear?

sure thing
First of is the Edda:

An Edda is a living body of water that varies in size from a puddle to a lake. They can also take on different form like rivers and whirlpools. If you step in an Edda, you might be as good as dead, because it grips the bodypart that touches the water, then drag them under, where it drains their energy for food.

It's almost impossible to distinguise an Edda from a normal body of water, unless you drop a fresh plucked leaf in it.
The leaf turns the Edda into regular water. Though it can be hard to find any fresh vegetation in the barren land of
Ash.

Also, came up with a name for the country, Ashendale.

i like those

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus