Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

A pantheon is a group of different gods, the word pantheon doesn't belong to the greeks alone.
RayneLillac Topic Starter

ah okay, dont mind me i literally had to google the word. Yeah i think middle ages they worshiped a few different ones at time too so would line up
Europes middleages were all about God and christianity, but this is a whole new world, which means new gods.

Pantheon it is
Got this nifty little name generator for gods and goddesses.

http://www.fantasynamegenerators.com/god-names.php

thats oddly handy
I have used that generator for many names. So have you found any good names so far?

Elena, Goddess Of Forgiveness
Vagtia, Goddess Of Mercy
Fedite, God Of Peace
Bateus, God Of Dreams

a few that sounded cool
matthew22

i'm liking this so far it's a good rp
This guy were the one I needed the most: Lagarus, God Of Water

so is he to be more like davey jones from pirates with squid beards, or Aquaman from the dc movies
Butt is octopuss, head and torso of a male human and the claws of a crab. The artefact associated with him is the sail and fishingspear.
Also, can I add a goddess to the pantheon, Etiri, goddess of the helpers?
Lockroach wrote:
Gamemaster wrote:
While I wait for Lochroach to post IC, here's what's happening OOC at the moment.

I shouldn't be too long, friend. We've been redecorating and installing new fixtures, so it's been a wee bit hectic

No haste. :) except in character lol
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1D8Bjlg3c-I3s8Y60cGXbiRuV_6vLXwfiLd9FiWv7YeI/mobilebasic

Great job Skipbab! :) Thank you for presenting this. I look forward to seeing what new monsters you come up with.

Thanks, and I'm not even done yet.
RayneLillac wrote:
Elena, Goddess Of Forgiveness
Vagtia, Goddess Of Mercy
Fedite, God Of Peace
Bateus, God Of Dreams

a few that sounded cool

Awesome sauce. :)
So that Owl Libarian, is that going to be a thing or..?

yes, mostly because i like owls...and that could be one of the reasons Carmen was a bit of a bookworm
I will only ask if I can add creatures if they are inside the castle, outside it is my playground.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom of Ash ooc discussion

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus