Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Soon Tamara came back with an arm full of scrap wood she'd found laying around in rubble. She took one piece and crushed the already burnt wood that just fell into dust. Setting down the pile of wood, she threw several pieces in. Walking over towards the backpack, she reached behind the old couch and pulled out some old rags, throwing them into the barrel. She took out a lighter and then lit the rags. Soon the fire caught onto the wood and the fire would be up and going. She reached down to the pile of wood and threw in another couple pieces before glancing to Doc. "So tell me. What brings someone who I assume is a soldier from that war, to a city like this?" her icy eyes peered at him.
He only chuckled, "I cannot remember. I lost everything, that is all I know. I don't know what I lost, but I lost everything," he started then turned to face her, showing the skeletal, zombie-like, decayed thing that was his face. His own piercing green eyes stared right back at hers, a deceiving sense of lucidity coming from them. His lips and nose were all but completely gone and his cheeks were nothing but a few strands of sinew connecting his upper and lower jaws. There were patches of skin on his forehead missing, showing the white bone beneath and in the center of it all was those two bright green eyes.

Her eyes widened and she slowly turned to face him. She'd never seen anything like that before. Tamara looked away a moment but looked back. "Oh my.. uhmm... wha..." she fumbled her words for a second but couldn't help but be silent, scratching the back of her neck.
He laughed maniacally and strapped his beaked gas mask back on, the lenses lighting up again the moment it was sealed into place.
"And of you? What is going on in zis America?"

Tamara blinked, wondering where to start. "Well... Canada actually. In case you didn't know, this is Greenfield. Some people dub this city, 'The City of Savages'. Mostly because there seems to be an abundance of so called 'mythological creatures'. Quite a few that are rather wild and have been responsible for most recent deaths. I know that there are several packs claiming parts of the city, along with some vampire clans, fox demon clans. There are plenty of all kinds around here. Though most human citizens seem to be quite oblivious. Ignorance, if you will." She paused a second, approaching the couch and sitting down, bringing her knees to her chest. "Usually you don't spot many of us, unless they make themselves known. Though there was one time I bumped into a Nephilem. Anyways, a lot of us usually either hide in the form of human or stick to areas that are unpopulated by humans. Larger species like Dragons, don't hang around cities though. Other then that I'm not quite sure what's been going on outside this city and a couple towns more up north." She shrugged.
"Interesting," he said though he only seemed to take in about half of it, "Anyways, do you have any raw meat? Keera is getting hungry," he said and sat down, petting the fox cub whom was whining quietly.

Tamara looked to Keera and smiled. "Well I don't have any on me but there is a deli across the street. How does that sound?" she asked, looking to Doc.
"Wunderbar," he chuckled, "I haven't had a good stick up in a while."

Tamara blinked. "Stick up?" she asked with a small chuckle with slight confusion.
"Of course! I am coming along and ve vill rob zee deli of all zee meats zey have!!!" he laughed maniacally.

Tamara's eyebrow quirked with a chuckle. "HAH! Uhm. We don't want to get our reputation with the police any higher then it is." she laughed a little nervous. "I have money, Ill just buy some meat."
"You vomen are always so boring," he grumped and crossed his arms, acting like a bit of a child.

She snickered. Standing up, she went behind a concrete wall. She didn't return for a couple moments but now instead of the sound of her shoes it was the sound of paws, nails scratching lightly on the floor as she walked along now in her full wolf form which appeared to be a creamy orange husky. Her eyes hadn't changed. "Well... I guess we could go and 'take' some then. By that I'm referring to a more quiet way of obtaining some meat." She smiled. It seemed she even retained her human voice in this form. "Just go into the deli and create a distraction, I'll take care of the rest." She trotted her way down to the ground level. "Also, what kind of food would you like?" she asked figuring she may as well get them all some dinner.
"I don't eat very much. My stomach no longer works, you could see it if you'd like. I inject nutrients into mien body," Doc shrugged as if it were no big deal, "Keera just likes meat though. Get her meat," Doc walked down the stairs, his heavy boots clomping down.

Doc entered the deli and fired a bullet into the ceiling, "Everybody! Hands in zee air!" he ordered with a loud shout and people started screaming, "Hands in zee air or I vill shoot you!" he ordered again and the people complied, "Now wave zem like you just don't care!" he barked.

(HAHAHA! OMG. I can't even. XD )

Tamara almost laughed to his second sentance but kept quiet as she dashed swiftly to the back alley behind the deli and sneaked inside the back door. Creeping her way through the backroom, she found the massive fridge. Tamara opened it and glanced over what was inside. There was a decapitated and footless pig up on the top shelf. She grinned and clamped her jaw down on the pig. "Go big or go home." she thought to herself as she lifted the pig up with no problem. As soon as Doc would hear the back door slam, it was a clear signal she got what she was going for.
(NO ONE DEFIES ZEE DOCTOR!)

Doc had started dancing the monkey and was forcing everyone else to do it as well, gun in one hand and Keera embraced in the other.
Upon hearing the door slam, he let loose his magazine, planting bullets in everyone's legs then gave a brief salute and called out, "For he's a jolly good fellow!" and ran out the door.

Tamara ran out fast back to the construction site, out of sight. Soon making it to the third floor again, she trotted over to the couch and threw the pig onto it. She didn't bother to change back into her human disguise as of yet. "Well. That went better then expected." she said. Though she did think it unnecessary to shoot them all in the knees but she didn't bother scolding him. It would've stopped anyone from seeing where they ran off to.
Doc arrived about two minutes after Tamara and set Keera down. The fox cub only whimpered loudly as she looked at the large wolf and hid behind Doc's legs, her tail between her legs.

Tamara seemed to smile. It was understandable how the little fox reacted to her. She was rather large for a wolf in this form after all. She swished her tail back and forth in a friendly manner and showed she was no threat to the cub, motioning for the fox to go ahead and eat up. She laid down beside the couch.
Keera (played by EonRising)

She whimpered again and looked up at Doc then very timidly and slowly walked forwards and jumped onto the couch where she took a bite of the pig.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus