Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Wolfen (played by Wolfen)

"Well, while we wait, do you mind answering my earlier questions?" Wolfen asked drawing his dark brown trench coat back around himself, and checking his equipment and weapons. "I've been meaning to tell you, uh, I'm sorry, I don't know your name."
"Vhich vere?" Doc asked, looking over at Wolfen, "My memory fails me on occasion."
Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Turning around to face Wolfen, she sat down, shaking out her fur. "Tamara." she said with a slight smile as she waited for him to ask the questions.

Nodding his thanks, "Alright, Tamara, I am Wolfen. I also haven't seen a wolf of the new age yet, you're the first; I thank you for the honor." He bowed low to her in respect. "Now, as I had previously asked, do you know of a large vampire with a black cloak, and he carries a greatsword, even in these times. His face is very scarred... he keeps his hair short, and it's black. Have you heard of him?" his face was stern but curious.
"If I have seen any vampires zis evening, I have more zan likely killed zem," Doc chimed in, "I vent to three clubs. It vas a Wunderbar nacht!"

Tamara bowed in response to Wolfen smiling. She blinked, folding her ears back. "I highly doubt any were the one, Wolfen is speaking about Doc." she paused looking to the floor in thought. The description given seemed familiar. "Hm.. I think I may have... Do you know what his name is?" she looked to Wolfen curiously.

"If you shot them with your gun, I doubt you would've killed any vampires." Wolfen shot a warning glare at him, his eyes glimmered to a shade of yellow with the hatred he felt for the man, whom in his opinion, lacks a soul.
Wolfen was almost right on target with the last thought. What he lacked wasn't a soul, but a mind. If someone were to look at a scan of his brain, the part holding past memories was all but completely gone and the rest of his brain was full of radiation-caused holes, one of which had taken out the portion of his brain that determines right and wrong.

Tamara looked between the two for a moment, perking her ears forward. She could sense the tension coming from Wolfen still. Swishing her tail about for a moment she knew she couldn't do anything about it. "Yes. Unless you blew their heads off with your gun, staked 'em, used silver or holy water. If you didn't... Then they should be waking up, blood thirsty in order to heal..." A small strike of panic hit her. "Oh no..." she muttered that would mean they'd have blood thirsty vampires after them soon. "Let's hope that train comes quickly." Tamara's fur on her back bristled a bit as she got up, trotting over to Doc. "I swear to god, I hope you didn't get any blood on you, Doc."

"I wasn't given a name, just a description. Two months ago he slaughtered an entire village with his greatsword, I was told he might be found around here or the next town." Pointing to Doc, Wolfen states, "That one has a lot of blood on him, by the way, I can smell it. Oh something I had neglected to mention earlier... this vampire is a lord, one of the strongest, he has been around since the medieval times and can swing his sword as if it was a twig. All his scars are results of his battles." Standing ready, Wolfen preps his weapon,"Be ready, we're about to have company, and these ones I don't mind if you kill."
Kidan 'Monkey' (played by Freyya)

Kidan perked up from his seat, excitedly trampling an unseen piece of paper as he looked at Wolfen. "Are we finally having some fun???" he happily inquired.
"I need no one's permission to kill," Doc glared at Wolfen, "And I have no blood on me. Zere are three clubs full of dead bodies but I keep myself very clean. What you are smelling is not me."

"Your jacket is covered, and no you don't need permission to kill. But if you kill anymore innocent people, then I will kill you." Wolfen was glaring back in turn.
He looked down at his jacket. Wolfen was right but Doc didn't see anything different through the red lenses of his mask.
"I know I'm insane but at least I don't see things," Doc grumbled, "And I vill kill who ever I pleas," suddenly he was right in front of Wolfen, the sharpened beak of his mask pressed against the other man's nose, "And you vill NOT tell me Vhat to do."

Tamara saw the tension rising. Folding her ears, a low growl rumbled in her throat. Her fur bristled as she stepped between the two with a snarl. Looking between the two with her light blue eyes, she took a slightly aggressive stance. "No one is telling one another what the other is doing, no one is killing one another, I don't need you guys ripping each other apart along with the pack and the demons... Guys, everyone is on the same side here." ...Hopefully on the same side.

[Top of page 7 bro, you were playing as Keera at the time}
(Magics! X3 sorry. Will edit)

[It's cool bro, and thanks.]
(I edited)
Kidan 'Monkey' (played by Freyya)

Kidan, who was starting to hope Wolfen and Doc would start a fistfight, groaned dissapointedly when Tamara stepped between the men and pushed them apart."Awwwww, but they were going to fight!" he muttered. "Ah well..."

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus