Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Tamara's ears folded. She didn't look at him. Only took a breath, hesitating to reply. "...Well. I'm not sure. I was tired of my pack is all. We live far off in seclusion, away from all this. I wanted to leave, but as a result of leaving, I was unable to return unless I earn my way back into the pack." she shrugged. "I didn't think of wandering the north so I came down here and my Uncle who had left before me, let me take his apartment. As he'd be leaving anyways." she swished her tail around her side. "Decided to try and see what it'd be like living among humans. Wasn't too bad at first. Got a job as a small cafe. Lived normally for a while. Though it wasn't as normal as I thought until I discovered all the secrets this city hid." Tamara leaned against the wall slightly.
He reached up and pet the wolf's ear gently, "Nothing ever is as normal as you think. Everything has a secret," he responded quietly .

"Heh. Yeah. Normal is boring anyways." she chuckled to herself as she scanned to streets below. The sun had now retreated and there seemed to be neon lights lighting up area in the city. Warehouse lights were turned on and the sound of a boat horn sounded from the distant harbor. "Clubs are opening up."
"Oh I love going clubbing!" Doc laughed and stood, clapping his hands together with the loud snap of leather, his moment of sanity now gone. "Clubbing seals and and clubbing puppies and clubbing babies, oh such Wunderbar activities!"

Tamara almost couldn't hold back her laughter for a moment, despite that being rather morbid. She looked up to him. "You've got quite a sense of humor. Well if you like the clubbing, as in going to get wasted and possibly get laid, I wouldn't suggest it around here. Demons like Succubi use the clubs around here for feeding grounds and if you're not careful you could end up dead... That is if you know how to identify the difference between demons and humans." she turned for a moment, pausing. "Hm... I don't think we caught each others names did we?" she asked curiously.
"By 'laid,' you mean sex, correct? Zat matters not to me. You have seen my face, my member is no longer in existence at all, meaning my... Rod. Mien berries are still intact though. I care not for sexual acts," he stretched and stood, "I love zee clubbing though. I use my gun very often," he said and looked out over the city, "I no longer remember my name, but you may call me Doc."

"Doesn't stop succubi or any other demons from coming after you even then, it'd probably be wiser not to." The wolf smirked. She would tilt her head slightly before bowing her head a bit, politely. "As you wish. My name is Tamara. Call whatever nickname you get out of that, if you want to. Doesn't matter to me."
"Tamara is fine," he gave her a dismissive wave and started walking down the building and into the streets, leaving Keera with Tamara.

"Where are you going?" she asked trotting after him a moment but stopping at the top of the rubble pile that lead downstairs.
"Clubbing," Doc Called back and disappeared into the night.

Behind Tamara, Keera whimpered softly. Yes she was scared of the wolf but she was more scared of being alone.

Tamara blinked. "Wha..." she looked back to the fox cub. "Don't know what kind of clubbing he meant... oh well, I doubt I could stop him." The wolf would sigh and sit down next to the couch Keera sat on. Looking to Keera she smiled as she looked out over the city one more. Her smile soon faded though as her ears twitched forward, at attention. She was getting a weird feeling. "Hm..."
Keera (played by EonRising)

The fox cub sat silently a few feet away from Tamara then finally got up the courage and tentatively walked towards the large wolf and curled up against her, her ears pricked back in a submissive manner.

Tamara glanced to the cub and chuckled lightly, her tail curling so it was against Keera in a friendly manner. Distant gunshots caught, Tamara's ears and she quickly turned in the direction it came from. She narrowed her eyes and sniffed the air. It wasn't irregular to pick up the scent of demons in their territory but she never would get used to it. It always made her feel rather on edge. The fire had now been reduced to glowing embers once again, smoke rising from what was left. Her eyes glanced to a roof top nearby, where a silhouette had appeared. Tamara kept a close eye on it.

Keera let out a cute growl and, now feeling safer around Tamara, cuddled as close as she could to her.
<Will Master be okay?> she asked with a whimper at the sound of gun shots.

Tamara glanced down at the cub with her icy eyes. "I'm sure he can handle himself. He'll be fine..." The wolf looked back to the roofs once more only to find that the silhouette had disappeared. Her eyes narrowed as her fur bristled a bit on alert. Maybe she was being a bit too up tight. Who knew, all she knew was that she didn't like seeing things like that occur. The wind picked up as there, the sound of foot steps echoed now from the lower levels. "Hide." she looked to the cub, standing up in a defensive manner.

Keera whimpered but didn't argue and quickly found a hiding spot in a pile of rubble in the shadows.

The footsteps drew closer as a person, decked out in black soon made their way into view. Tamara stared at the person who now stopped at the top of the rubble pile and turned to the wolf. Tamara could now smell the scent and it was no human. It was a vampire and by the looks of it, it was newborn. "Hello, my dear." the male's voice was deep and seductive. Tamara did not reply, her fur on her back only bristled and a low growl rumbled within her. "Ooh~ Touchy aren't we." "Why are you here?" she snarled. "Oh me? No reason." Tamara highly doubted that. "Are you looking for a snack? Because I guarantee you won't find one here." The male looked Tamara over, narrowing his eyes at her. "No...No. I simply tracked you. You see, word spreads fast when the pack is looking for those responsible for the death of... Let's say family." The vampire paced a bit, lighting up himself a cigarette. Tamara snarled at him, hoping he hadn't sensed Keera hiding.

Keera remained absolutely silent behind the pile of rubble, her breathing silent.

"Well let me just say that we don't want that kind of trouble in our turf. They'll think we are sheltering you, protecting you." Tamara growled lowly, her tail high in the air. "Why would they think that? I'm here on my own, none of your kind here." The vampire narrowed his eyes. "I ask you to leave. Run back to your family, friends, whoever, wherever. I don't care. We don't want your kind here." Tamara's claws tried to dig into the floor. She couldn't leave without Doc, or leave Keera here alone. "What are you waiting for? Leave!" the vampire hissed. "I can't. I can't leave until things quiet down." "Hardly an excuse." Hmm... She had to find an excuse for her to stay longer without bringing Keera or Doc into it. "Really? Well with things so up tight, I won't be able to leave here so unnoticed... Meaning the pack would be driven to think that you were sheltering me in your territory and take revenge upon both of us. I know someone who can get me out of your hair quietly, if you just leave me be for a while to find him." The vampire scratched his chin, thinking for a moment. His crimson eyes locked on her. "........Good enough. Whatever to get you out of here a.s.a.p." The man waved it off as he disappeared into the darkness and Tamara's fur flattened.

After sensing that the vampire was truly gone, Leera poked her head out and whimpered, "W-what was that? It was scary..." she whimpered and rushed towards Tamara, huddling against her legs.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus