Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

The Walker (played by Freyya)

(ooc: I'm still in here, just merged characters.)
Wolfen (played by Wolfen)

Wolfen smiled at the man in the gas mask. "Hmm! Well like I said... we've got some company coming, I'm sure she can smell them." He pointed his thumb over to Tamara. "Remember, take their heads or take their hearts, either way, if you don't we all die." He stood ready and waiting with his hand on his sword.
Doc growled again, "I know how to make a kill. Do NOT tell ME vhat to DO!" he barked at Wolfen.

Wolfen drew his sword on the man and put it right between his eyes. "You want everyone to die here? If not, shut up cause I wasn't talkin to you!" Wolfen was on the verge of running his sword through the man's skull.
Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Tamara growled loudly. "Will you two stop?! We are all on the same side, like I said before!" She was irritated now. Gazing into the night, Wolfen was right. She could smell the enemy coming now. "Let's hope the train gets here soon, so we can make a run for it." There were soon sounds of rustling from nearby bushes as the first of the many coming stepped out. Covering in their own blood, the bullet wound on their bodies seemed to be open and boiling. They were craving for blood. Hissing and snarling, some almost were in their primitive forms, snarling like enraged animals.
The sword didn't so much as make Doc flinch. He grabbed the sword in one gloved hand and twisted it around, spinning it in Wolfen's hand then pulled it away and threw it to the ground before pushing the deadly sharp beak of his gas mask against Wolfen's nose again, "Nobody points a weapon at me, boy." he whispered, low and threatening.
Doc completely ignored Tamara and didn't avert his gaze from Wolfen at all. He simply raised his gun and fired several shots into the undead's head, completely destroying it's skull.

Wolfen moved toward one and with one swift move took it's head. "Protect the girl, she's and your fox, they're the most exposed."
"I vould rather die than let Keera get hurt," Doc said indignantly and started letting loose into the masses of undead, each bullet always hitting it's mark, which was always some point on the head.

Tamara sighed as the undead charged them, hissing and screaming. Backing up a couple steps, she charged forward, snarling. The wolf leaped onto the undead digging her teeth deep into the neck, with her powerful jaws, shaking around enough for several seconds she decapitated the vampire. Her maw was now covered in deep red blood that covered the front of her. Icy eyes beaming, she leaped at another undead, intending to do the exact same thing. "I can protect myself!"

Kidan laughed joyfully as he saw the undead approach. "FINALLY SOME FUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!" he yelled, and jumped at them in wild laughter. He punched two of them out cold with immense strength, then took a small iron bar from his pocket and held it before him as it slid open and turned into a staff. He pressed another button and a pin emerged from each end, firmly clacking into place. He started jumping around, stabbing violently at everything that wasn't doc, wolfen or tamara.

With only the few left, Wolfen sheathed his katana, drew both of his .45s and shot them in the head. "Well, now that that's over, what do you say we go?" He asked while holstering both guns.
"I said Keera, not Tamara you silly wolf," Doc said as he unloaded several clips into the masses until they were all dead.
He turned to Wolfen as the last vampire hit the ground, "I say ve wait for zee train. I do not vant to walk anymore. I think zat I clubbed too much. Mien legs are sore."

"I wasn't talking to you." she snuffed as she tore off the last head of the attacking vampires. There weren't that many... Strange. Spitting out blood, of which wasn't hers, she looked at herself. "Great. More blood. Now I'm also a walking target." she said in a grumpy tone before turning to the train tracks. Nothing. "Perfect! Just perfect." she growled as she paced about "Will that damn train just--" The sound of a train horn went off from the nearby tunnels. Soon enough it emerged from the darkness and pulled into the station. "Well... Alright then. Let's go." she motioned, swishing her tail about. There trains were controlled by machines and were free for the public to use, so there was no hassle with that.

Wolfen flicked the blood off of his katana and sheathed it. What kind of group is this? Oh well I guess, for the time being anyhow.

"It's already over?" Kidan asked. He sighed deeply and just followed Tamara onto the train, grumping in dissapointment. There'd better be more stuff to do later...

After the train stopped, without a word, Wolfen stepped on. He checked the entire train, it was completely empty. Sitting down he checked his gear. "We've been waiting all night for this thing, you gettin on or just gonna stand there?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus