Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

Adorable thought Tamara. She laid her head down on top of her paws, ears perked. The wolf yawned, with a high pitched squeak before leaning up more against the couch. All they had to do was stay out of sight for at least a couple days. Of course though, that just meant the police. It didn't mean the pack wouldn't stop looking for them after a couple days. A week or so maybe, or quite possibly until they run her out of town. Who knew.
Keera (played by EonRising)

It took only a few minutes for Keera to eat her fill, which was about one thigh of the pig. Afterwards, she glanced nervously at Tamara then dashed back to Doc, whimpering <Pleade don't hurt me...> to the wolf

Tamara snuffed with a quiet bark. "Why would I hurt you? First your a fox cub. I would never attack a cub. Then also I am clearly not an ordinary wolf now am I? she smiled, although she figured it would take a while before Keera would ever get used to her. Wagging her tail, she looked to the pig. Locking her maw around the pig's back, she dragged it in front of her before looking up to Doc. "Are you sure you don't want anything?" she now spoke in her human voice once again.
Keera made no reply other than a whimper.
Doc looked down at Tamara and let out an exasperated sigh, "I already told you: my stomach does not work."

Tamara's ears laid back and she gave him a look. "I know but... Then how are you still alive? You need fuel to be able to live." her tail swished around and she blinked in slight disbelief.
"I already told you. I inject nutrients into mien body," he said irritatedly and then undid his belt and lifted his heavy jacket up, revealing that a majority of the skin on his belly had disappeared, exposing his internal organ in a web of tissues and sinew. His stomach and intestines were shriveled and destroyed, holes in each of them. He flexed his stomach and suddenly it disappeared behind a mass of thick, strong muscle that seemed to just materialize from his body. He stopped the flexing and the muscles faded away again.

Tamara couldn't help but stare before looking away. She didn't bother to bug him anymore about it and took a large bite out of the pig. The wolf didn't know what to say about it currently. Soon enough, she finished her fill of the pig, roughly the rest of the pig mostly. Wasn't a surprise for a wolf her size.
Doc watched with fascination as Tamara ate, "It is an interesting thing, consumption and ingestion," Doc mused quietly.

"Hmm?" she turned to Doc curious. "Well it's what keeps all living things alive. We all need some type of fuel to keep going." she picked up the scraps and threw it into a nearby bin. Tamara trotted back over to the couch, sitting herself at one end.
"Yes, but why. What is it about zee ingestion of minerals? Vhy not absorb nutrients from zee earth through our feet like zee plants do?" he said and sat down on the other end of the couch, lightly stroking his beaked mask.

Tamara shrugged slightly. "I have no idea. It's weird that way." she yawned and looked around for a moment. She thought that maybe she should keep an eye out for pack members if they caught onto their scent.
Doc remained silent and then looked at Keera, who had curled up with her head on his lap and begun to snore quietly.

It was beginning to get darker out. The moon had soon appeared and shone through some cracks in the building. Tamara got up and trotted over to a pillar beside the railing, keeping a look out over the city streets. "Go ahead and get some rest, if you wish." The wolf sat down and kept her sense on alert.
"I cannot sleep," Doc said quietly, I cannot perform many of zee body's most basic needs. If you van to know vhy, I can show you a scan of my brain."

Tamara glanced back at him. "Ah.. Alright then. No it's fine. I have to keep a lookout. This may be one of my safe houses but that doesn't mean we are completely hidden. Though I would be surprised if the pack even dared to enter the slums." she sighed, swishing her tail about.
Doc walked over and stood next to Tamara, "Vhy is Zat?"

"It's Demon territory. Well part of it. Where they run their dirty work." she simply stated as she gazed up at the setting sun. "They don't usually bug loners though." she shrugged with a sigh.
"Good to know I guess zen," he shrugged and sat down on the edge.

Tamara looked to Doc, before looking back to the streets, the distant sound of sirens and factories echoing in the air, trains whizzing by on their monorail tracks. "I sometimes wonder why I had come to this damned city in the first place." she muttered to herself, the breeze picking up as they sun slowly made its way behind the cityscape.
Doc seemed to be having a rare moment of lucidity and he looked at her, the eerie red light from his lenses falling upon her face, "Why did you come here then?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus