Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

"Vampire. Nasty things." she shook her head and looked to the cub. "Where did Doc go? We need to find him. I'm sure he is fine but I don't want to tangle with the vampires." which meant they needed to leave and hopefully find a different safe house.
Keera (played by EonRising)

"I don't know where he is... I don't like it when he goes away..." she whimpered and rubbed against Tamara's legs.

Tamara smiled a bit as the cub rubbed against her before looking outside once more. "Well then we have to go find him then." The wolf looked back down to the cub. "Can you run very fast? If not I can carry you by your scruff."

She looked down at her legs, which were normal sized in comparison to her body but her paws were still a bit large, "N-no..."

(AAH! I'm sorry D: This totally slipped my radar!)

"Hm.. Or maybe." She muttered to herself. Tamara nodded before retreating into the other room for a moment, returning in her human disguise, once again wearing her clothing. She turned to the fox cub. "Ok, I think this may be a bit more convenient. Don't worry, I won't hurt you." she smiled a bit as she would pick up Keera gently, holding her in a comfortable manner and begin making her downstairs to start their search for Doc. Running across the street, rain started to spit from the sky. "Oh great. Rain." she muffled as she trotted on the sidewalk for a bit. Most windows were blocked and let out very little light into the street, so it was safe enough until you got into a more populated part of town. Tamara could hear faint sounds of music. Could probably even feel it in the ground, considering how loud clubs blasted their music. It was a good bet to start looking in the nearby clubs first. She began to run along the streets to the nearest club, before ducking into an alley. The wolf began to observe the clubs entrance. The club was open for all it seemed. Tamara narrowed her eyes slightly. She couldn't exactly pick up his scent as easily now that it had begun to rain. "See if you can pick up his scent, Keera." she said softly to the fox as she continued observing and trying to find his scent.

"I smell blood in that one," the young fox said quietly, "I cant's smell him but... He was probably here," she whimpered and cuddled closer to Tamara, enjoying the gentle touch of another female.

Tamara nodded, looking about. She could see some of the bouncers going out the side door of the club, with a body bag into the alley beside the club. "Yup. Most likely." she patted the cub, smiling slightly before turning around, walking down the alley the two were in. Tamara jogged along, splashing through some puddles before she turned and looked down into another street. No cars. Sighing she began to walk along the sidewalk, pulling her sweater over the cub, trying to keep the cub from getting overly soaked. Her senses were on high alert as of currently, searching for his scent.

Keera cuddled closer under the warm sweater and nuzzled Tamara's belly, feeling very comfortable. This touch was new to her, so gentle and soft. Doc never hurt her or anything of the sort but his hold was usually tight and strong, though she knew he was being protective.
After a few minutes more of walking, Keera poked her nose out, "I smell more blood."

They had now reached a street corner that had several abandoned buildings around, along with another club and a bar. Looking down at Keera and back up, she sniffed the air. Yes, she definitely smelled it too. But she couldn't really tell from where. The scent of booze and smoke reached her nose and she couldn't help but cough before trying to focus on the scent of blood. "Do you think it is, Doc's?" she questioned as a car drove by, headlights beaming, music blasting. ugh, she was starting to get a headache. Not only that, but the rain began to pour down harder now.

"I don't know..." she whimpered when suddenly there was a chorus of gunshots from the bar, followed by screams, more gunshots then silence.

The woman perked up, jogging over to the bar's entrance. Stopping at the front door, she leaned against the brick wall before, looking around the corner quickly take a look inside just in case. Her eyes scanned the bar for Doc. If anything she was expecting him to be there probably doing a silly dance and shooting people.

Doc was in fact in there, speaking to a corpse of the bar tender, ordering a martini with an extra long straw. His heavy jacket was coated in blood and not one person in the bar was alive besides the mad man himself.

Slowly turning through the door, she stepped in. "Doc?" Tamara spoke up. She was soaking wet, dripping water everywhere. She hoped Keera wasn't soaked. "...Having a bit of fun weren't ya." she commented as she looked around the room at the bodies that lay scattered.
Wolfen (played by Wolfen)

Hearing shots in the distance, Wolfen puts his dark brown trench coat on and starts in the direction of the gun shots. Startled to find all the innocent victims on the floor of the bar, drenched in blood and riddled with wholes; he stares at the man in the mask, eyes blazing and anger whelming up inside himself. Wolfen barely restrains from attacking the man, merely due to the woman standing beside him.
"Oh, hallo Tamara," Doc greeted, "Vould you like something to drink as vell? And something for your friend?" he nodded at Wolfen then turned back to the bartender who had just fallen to the ground, "Make Zat three martinis, gefallen."
He stood and walked over to Tamara and gently took Keera from her arms.
"Hello Keera, did you enjoy your time both Tamara?" he asked the fox in a loving manner. She looked up and licked the beak of his mask in response and Doc smiled beneath his mask then suddenly turned, looking at the slumped over corpse of a man.
"Vhat did you call me?!" he roared and gave Keera back to Tamara and charged the body, tackling it to the ground and trying to strangle it.

She jumped slightly at the man who suddenly appeared by her before turning back to see Doc in front of her. Tamara smirked slightly. "Uhm.. Doc." she started before he suddenly was off, strangling the corpse. Blinking, she looked to the man beside her. Tamara didn't know the man but she could see that he was angered by Doc, killing the people here. Looking back over to Doc, she stepped forward. "Doc! We have to leave! I was approached by a vampire earlier." she spoke up a bit louder this time. It seemed like no where was truly safe in this city.
Wolfen (played by Wolfen)

"I'm sorry? Did you just say vampire? I came to this city to slay one that has been tormenting people for years. He is a very large man. Now before I have to ask you to leave our company, I must ask you, did this demented man slaughter these people here?"
Doc, feeling he had finished strangling the man, stood and walked back to the pair, taking Keera back, "No no, I slaughtered no one. I merely opened zeir minds," he pointed to someone whose brains were splattered across a wall and he laughed maniacally at his own joke, "Now if you two vill excuse me, I have more clubbing to do. I put zee martini's on your tab Tamara," he waved, clearly not hearing anything about vampires and began to leave.

"Wha..NO! Wait! DOC! We have to leave now!" she hissed as she turned to see Doc leaving. "Oh my lord!" Tamara pondered before looking to the male by her. She didn't know what to say to him. All she knew was that she had to find Doc and hope no one else would be hunting for their heads, judging by how many people Doc had killed so far. Running out, she looked down the street. "Doc!" she yelled after him, running to try to catch up.
He gave an exasperated sigh and turned, "I am a very very busy man! What is it you need?"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus