Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Wolfen (played by Wolfen)

A look of complete surprise fell upon Wolfen's face.... Is this man a complete lunatic? "Excuse me? why are you in such a hurry, if I may ask?" The sternness returning in both his voice and expression.
"Clubbing, can't you tell?" he asked as if it were obvious then reloaded his AUG and waited for Tamara's response, giving Wolfen a dismissive wave.

"If you harm one more person, sir, then I will be adding your body to the pile of corpses!" Anger welling up inside himself yet again.
Tamara (played by beefy) Topic Starter

"Doc. We need to leave the demon territory. Before more people want to.." she looked to Wolfen blinking. Great! Just great! "Doc let's leave. We need to find another safehouse." she hissed at Doc, walking slowly over to him, keeping an eye on Wolfen. She really really hoped Doc wouldn't kill more people.
Kidan 'Monkey' (played by Freyya)

Kidan looked down onto the street, his head tilted to the side as he listened in. "Oh!" he yelled cheerfully. "Did I hear the word corpses there?" He laughed loudly as he jumped from one wall to another, quickly making his way downward. Kidan's clothing gave him easy movement and more than enough ways to get to solid ground. He landed with a soft thud next to Doc.
"You look funny. I like you!!" he squealed happily. "Are you the one killing people? Can I join in? please please please pleaaaaaase?" If Kidan didn't hadn't covered his face, Doc would have seen a sparkling set of puppy eyes looking up at him.
"But I vas having fuuuun," Doc complained like a small child and stamped his foot indignantly, completely ignoring Wolfen.
The man didn't so much as flinch when Kidan landed next to him and he smiled brightly beneath his mask, his green eyes sparkling a bit as the red light from his mask lenses shone on the younger man.
"A kindred spirit?" he sounded giddy, "Come, you are now mien minion!" he said cheerfully, "Ve have much clubbing to do."

Kidan tilted his head. "Kidan can be odd man's minion?" he inquired happily. "I'D LOVE TO!" he jumped up and down in excitement. "Clubbing, clubbing, clubbing!!
"No argument? Zis is Wunderbar!" Doc clapped happily, "You know to respect your superiors. I'm am Doc," he introduced, "Zis is Keera," be he said, looking at the fox cub in his arms, "Now mien minion, it is time to brainstorm! Vhat kind of destruction may we bring about for zee rest of zee evening?" he asked thoughtfully.
Doc was now completely alone with Kidan, in his mind at least. He completely ignored both Wolfen and Tamara now, as if they didn't exist.

"Kidan knows fun way to make eyes fall out of sockets! The man replied helpfully and with great enthousiasm.

Tamara simply stood there for several seconds, blinking. More insane people?! How?! her mind raced and she had to think quickly in order to find a way to get Doc to come with her. She thought as the two brainstormed. Then she got it. "Doc! I know a great place you can start your 'clubbing'! You just have to come with me!" she smiled.

"If it's all the same with you, I'd like to tag along. When we are in a less chaotic situation, I'd like to ask you some questions. I'll protect you if you need it, but those two will have to do without." He said while glaring at the two psychotic people in front of him. "Neither of them are the one I'm looking for." Now looking back the man with the mask, Wolfen yells, "Hey! Psycho babble later, this lady's in a hurry!"

Kidan's head snapped to look at Tamara. "WHERE!???" he yelled in excitement, obviously interested in whatever place Tamara meant.

Tamara smiled and nodded to Wolfen. "Alright and thank you. I can protect myself however. But I hope you know what you are getting yourself into. We are being chased by the pack and soon if we don't get out of this territory before they realize what happened, the demons as well." Looking to Kidan and Doc she smiled once more. "Well first, I have to find someone but you both have to promise not to hurt him! He can help us find the place safe!" Oh lord, she had to find a way to keep them from killing everybody. Then the idea struck her. The fox clans! They were in need of some people to do some jobs usually. "One moment." she retreated behind a wall and soon came out in her true wolf form once more. "Follow me." she said before beginning to dash down the street.

Alright, I think I can handle this! With a smile growing on his usually stern face, he throws his trench coat aside and starts off after the wolf.
Doc froze and listened intently. He was curious about how Kidan could remove eyes but that could wait for later. He listened silently to the conversation then followe without a word, walking as fast as they were running it seemed, taking long, very fast strides.

((what do you mean by remove eyes?))
(You said he could make "eyes fall out of sockets")

((ok I misread your last post, nvm :) ))

Running along, she turned a corner stopping for a moment to sniff the air. They were quite a distance from the Fox territory. They were located in the slums in the south west part of the city, while the fox territory was located in the oriental district north east part of the city. Maybe they could catch a train on the way... Tamara then set out to find the nearest train station, trying to however avoid busy streets. She ran down the street and soon she saw a station. Running over to it, Tamara looked around to make sure there was no one around. The station was empty. Perfect! "We'll have to wait for a train in order to get where we're going from there we should reach the destination in no time." Time had past quicker then she imagined. It was late now... and the demons weren't patient creatures.

Kidan had followed her excitedly, only to be dissapointed to find an empty train station. "This isn't fun at all." he said, pouting. He sat down on one of the nearby benches, cloaked in the shadow.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Lone Wolf (Open)

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus