Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Paul Smith (played by Juls)

"I don't ever mind visiting some nether regions... "

What's something you're scared of losing?
Pint (played anonymously)

"My bunny lass..."

"Er-- I mean, I ain't scared of anything!! Sod off, ye human git!"

"Anyway, wot's yer take on devil contracts?"
Chanda Rao (played by Dndmama)

"Why? Are you interesting in making one?" Chanda summons a quill and parchment with a flourish and a grin.

"As for you, how far would you go to see your dream come true?"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Dreams only come true through hard work. Besides, the dream I have will never come true. Can't bring back the dead." The goblin hybrid says before taking a sip of her ice mint tea. "What or who would you say is everyone's worse enemy?"
Diablo (played by Narta)

"That would be your fear! Every living being has a thing that they are afraid of.", he said.

"Would think that peace or leveling up as much as possible in your life is more prioritize?", he ask.

"Peace.... I tire of seeing and hearing my species dying for no reason." She gives the stranger a level look.

"What is there to gain from war, save for the protection of your families?"
Gwendolyn Ashdown (played by Buried_In_A_Book)

"Riches. I hear you can make a literal and figurative killing in war and the arms race."

For you, what is the scariest way to die?

"Suffocation, seen it first hand and nearly died that way." She shudders. "Quickest way to get a job done?"

((apologies for multiple replies... I am bored...))
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Just have your evil organization do it for you!" Kokichi thought for a moment. "What's your favorite drink? Nishishi!"
Gideon Hastings (played anonymously)

“Ah, just water for me. Alcohol interferes with concentration, and I’m allergic to most fruits.”

“Um... what’s your favorite book?”
Cupa (played by Narta)

"My TnT Diary!", she said smiling.

"Guess who I am and where I'm from?", she asked giggling.
Arcanus (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

The mage would look at them and said "you are not pf this world, I may give you that. The answers you seek may lie elsewhere"

"What would be the most frightening thing you have come across, living being or otherwise?"
Rai Mikoto (played by Galaxy-Star)

"Oh wow Zombies would be pretty scary to me. Being undead." She said and shivers

She looks at the next person "Oi, what's your favorite kind of weather?"
Drago (played by Narta)

"A clear night sky with the moon full!", I said with a smile, "It's the most romantic things for me!"

"If you love a monster, is it out of fear or out of the love in your heart/soul?", I asked.
Rowan Adler (played anonymously)

"You mean romantic love? If so, then it would definitely be from the heart. It wouldn't be right to love someone out of fear. That'd be lying to them and myself."

"What would you do if you found out your best friend is talking about you behind your back?"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Although Shuichi would never do such a thing, I'd probably do something simple; kill him! Nishishi!" Kokichi laughed.

"Hm, opinions on grape soda?"
Laffey (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"Mm....it's okay....but I prefer just regular cola....."

"....I'm sleepy....do you want to take a nap with me?"
Nero (played by Narta)

"Sure little one, nyah!", he said with a smile.

"What is the best gift to give to your friends, nyah?", he asked.
Anatolie (played by suzixspectrum)

"Well, I don't have any friends... but, um... I think the best sorta gifts are the kind you make yourself! It means so much more if you put a lot of time and care into it, you know?"

"What are your favorite kind of stories?" asked Anatolie. "Sad stories? Funny stories? What sorts of topics? I wanna know what you like to hear about! Or read about, if you're the educated sort."
“ I tend to have an obsession about local myths and legends, guess I’m hoping that one of them is actually real, and if it it is real, that it doesn’t want to kill me.”

“So, here’s a strange one that my buddy asked the other day, said it was a good way to test the personality of a person. What do you go for if you get attacked in a kitchen?”

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus