Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

"Here a hilarious answer, I would use a frying pan to knock out the attacker!", I said trying to hold back my laughter.

"Ok, would you be a necromancer or a Shadow Monarch?", I asked.
Raven (played by DazzlingDragon)

“I’m going to pretend I know what a Shadow Monarch is and say yes. I am a creature of the night! Of the hours of endless shadow! Ehehehe!”

“What kind of obviously small, elegant furry and four-legged would you wanna have as an animal companion?”
Kit Badger (played by Folklore)

"Dog. I travel too much to have really any pets, but I feel like a dog is far better suited for traveling and would be easier to harness train than, say, a cat!"

What place has the most beautiful scenery?
Kuro (played by Narta)

"The full moon on a clear night sky.", Kuro replied.

"Life as a hero or as a villain?"
Leon Kuwata (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Hero! Duh. I wanna beat up the Remnants of Despair!" Leon smiled.

"Favorite sport?"
Vortian (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

"Hunting! Hunting always helps me calm down! Not called a ranger for nothing!" He said happily

"Hmm...what do you guys do to relieve stress?"
Grigori Bolshoi (played anonymously)

“I find something calming, like meditation studio or sauna. Then I crush it! Always helps feel better.”

“Fight me!” He said, clearly not phrasing it like a question, despite that being the purpose of the entire game.
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"Sure! Come at me bro!" She challenged.

"Oh also, fav color?"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Purple! Like the color of grape soda!" Kokichi waved his arms.

"What's your favorite website?"
“Errrrm. Perhaps it’s better I don’t say.” She takes a drink of tea.

“....It’s obvious as what the site could be, isn’t it?”
“Not obvious at all....” He takes a drink of his soda.

“Hypothetically, if monsters suddenly were able to understand you and you could understand them, would you try to befriend them or at the very least make a truce, or is it still business as usual?”
Starine (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

"If I could, I would try to befriend the Twins! A pair of mechanical eyeballs that can breathe fire and shoot lasers would be a great freind!" The summoner said

"You feel a evil presence watching you...how do you hide?"
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Nishishi! I don't! After all, my secret, evil organization has over 10,000 members! But wait, that's a lie! Nishishi!"

"What's your opinion on mirrors?"
Daiki (played by Narta)

"I see it as gateway to a reverse dimension of our own.", he said.

"Would you like to have the ability to copy another ability or the ability to command an army of shadows of dead magical people and creatures?", he asked.
Void (played by DragonBorn123)

"Copy another ability that way I can get the ability to command an army of shadows...Smarts." She pointed to her head.

"What do you think of angels and demons?"
Diablo (played by Narta)

"I believe they are strongest races for magic than the average human." Diablo said.

"Face a final boss from a game in reality or fight eight thousand bosses known as the 'Fallen'?", he asked.
Topaz (played by UltraNecroziumZ)

"That's easy! Final boss of a game! Give me Radiance, Moon Lord, or anything else, and I will prevail!"

"Anyways...what would you do if a horde of around...a few million zombies were attacking your city or home?"
“More likely than not I would be leading the charge, either against a city that slighted me or against my brothers’ students as a training exercise.”

What would you do if there were no consequences for anything?
Bismarck (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“First, I would do whatever it takes to unite with my sister Tirpitz. Second, I will do whatever it takes to bring Hood back to life.”

“Do you believe in the honor of a warrior?”
"I believe in the honor of a scientist more!" Wilson stated frantically, his emotions always appearing so vibrantly as though he had no control over them. "I mean the idea of an honorable warrior is so romanticized -- not that it's a bad thing by any sorts! I just think that the underdogs of truth, logic, reason, and reality get overlooked a little too much. It's fine. It's all fine."

His mania was starting to settle in so he thought it best to end this little tête-à-tête. "What, to you, is consciousness?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus