Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Would ya believe up 'ere?" Dorothy asked with a mischievous grin, pointing toward the night sky. "Up in the stars."

As far as tall tales go, that was surely one doozy of a whooper, but she glanced upwards, searching for a specific pattern of stars before looking back at Val.

"Course I'm just fooling ya. Been all the way ta Arizona though."

She thought a moment. "Ok, I got one. What was the last lie you told?"
Lucas Addams (played anonymously)

Lucas would cross his arms pensively, furrowing his brow for a moment before uttering nonchalantly; "No love, I am not interested in sleeping with you and that will not net you a role in my next movie."

With that said, he'd offer a falsely bashful smile and uncross his arms, patting the back of his head with the right hand. "Honestly? If she insisted she would have got both. Good thing that wasn't the case... She looked gorgeous and all, but she couldn't act to save her life, I'm afraid."

He'd then resume his previous stance as he pondered his own question, then, very much in the same way as he had answered the question, uttered; "What's your core motivation? The thing that gets you up in the morning and keeps you going, I mean."
Melissa Ann Winona Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Driving my mother crazy" she smiles loving mischevously with a cheshire cat grin. Thoughtfully thinking she asks a stranger"what are you doing this summer?"
Vilmarys Nesheim (played by AdoniVae)

"I've yet to plan it out thoroughly, but I hope to expand my garden and clear out a goblin cave near my washing pool. Damn nuisances keep leaving their clothes in the water and scaring my dogs. Had about enough..." The grey woman said, scowling at the thought of goblins ruining her space. She crosses her arms, looking at the next stranger, "Who is the last person you spent quality time with?" She asks.
Desiree Melissa Trudell (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"My last client he was a big tipper. He loved whisky". Thinking whisfilly she asks "is there anybody you'd want to see again?"
Ilya 'Ilik' Chernov (played by AdoniVae)

The vampire thought for a moment. His expression changed from ecstatic to gloomy, "My mother... Yes, she. She still lives with my grand-dad as far as I know, we don't talk often, but it'd be nice to see her again." He explained, drinking from a labelless bottle. "What is it you do in the night?" a sly grin crept on his face at the new question he asked to the stranger next to him.
Lisa Nicole Forrest (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Go out on patrol. I sleep during the day". Looking into the crowd she points to a stranger. "You yeh you do you like happy endings?".
"...did I accidentally wander into a massage parlor?" He'd respond in mild disbelief, genuinely not believing in any other kind of happy ending considering his life boils down to an episodic mess of monster-of-the-week adventures. "Or are we just randomly shouting out questions?" He'd ask, then point into the crowd in a similar manner to his interrogator "What would YOU do for a Klondike bar?"
Ellis Carlisle (played by AdoniVae)

"I've never heard of that before, so I wouldn't do anything big like crawling on the arctic floor." He said, thinking carefully to see if he had heard of that word before: Klondike. It sounded vaguely familiar, but he couldn't think of anything. He brushed off the thought - for the time being - and turned to another stranger, "Have you ever been on a ship? I hear its nice."
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

"Tune up my camero". Feeling nogolistic she asks. "What would you say to a old freind you haven't seen in a long time?".
Aylssa Nicole Kennedy (played by LakotaSiouxWarrior)

((Double post sorry))
Lt Steve Harrison (played anonymously)

“Hello! Good to see you again! I’ve missed you!”

Steve said as he adjusts his leg. He reminisced about some good times and not-so-good times. He sighed and turned his head and looked away.

“Have you ever thought back about your life and wished...” Steve thought about it a little more before adding, “...you had a ‘do-over reset’ button you could program to take you back to a specific point in time and it allows you to remember what happened the first time around?”
Kyle Cestis (played by Lanx12)

"Yes, I do sometimes...Maybe to figure out how I could have stopped things...Tried to reverse what has already come...That always crossed my mind and still does when I look up at the stars." He said sighing softly sitting atop his speeder he looked up at the stars. "Maybe then...I could of said the things I wanted to say or say my goodbyes before the end..."

Looking at the person beside him he smiled a bit. "So have you ever wondered what life could be like if you didn't have to following rules or your own morals? Question things and actually take those big risks?"
Quentin Walidslaw (played anonymously)

“I never was much for following rules, and I love taking big risks and follow my own morals while doing all that. Questions? As in big question marks? Not for me. No, I answer them.”

Anita has to re-adjust her underwear a bit before she asks the next character, “Do you like big dogs?”
Stray Dog (played anonymously)

“I can turn into one, so I’d say yeah!”

Stray balances himself on his tail and finger guns the next person. “Hey, how you doin’?”
"Eyy, hadn't reckoned t'see 'nother mutt hanging 'round 'ere," Sprite grinned upon recognizing that robust, animalistic smell. Of course, Therion weren't actual dogs, but they were doggish enough to consider anything fuzzy and smaller a fun ally to keep around. "An' good y'askin', I'm doin' prime! Y'gotta know, it's kinda rare t'not 'ave some mind-wrackin' tossed y'way, can 'ppreciate 'tis tone y'tryin' t'set, m'guy." Last few days had been pretty uneventful, what contrary to popular daydreamer's belief actually was pretty good news. An occasional shoot-out with the 'Matons was fine, but most of the time she preferred the laid-back days standing guard on the desert's edge over near-death situations. In short: all was well.. for now.

"Speakin'o good stuff-" Sprite continued, giving the raggedy scars on her jaw a much-needed itching. "Wha's y'go-to snack durin' 'em more happy an' peaceful times? Y'know, jus' somethin' that tastes like freedom'n positive feels a'ready!"
Koko Bloodmoon (played by Rogue-Scribe)

Sprite Cinders wrote:
"Speakin'o good stuff-" Sprite continued, giving the raggedy scars on her jaw a much-needed itching. "Wha's y'go-to snack durin' 'em more happy an' peaceful times? Y'know, jus' somethin' that tastes like freedom'n positive feels a'ready!"

“Mmmm... peace and freedom... I do like grizzly bear jerky.”
Koko looks at her reflection in the still lake as the wind sings with the tall pines...
“Where is your go-to place to just relax and meditate?”
Pint (played anonymously)

"The battlefield. Only when I'm swinging me axe with wild abandon do the bloody voices in me head SHUT UP!!"

"How do ye make the voices go away??"
"Oh god, I hate the voices! They just don't shut up! You should try duct tape. So, who is your favorite band?"
Clover (played anonymously)

"Um, well it's hard to pick... Maybe Soundgarden? Or the Northern Hues..."
"So how would you react if you discovered that you were actually just someone else's original character?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus