Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Excalibur Umbra (played by Shadeslayer45)

"Consciousness is the ability to make decisions, to be aware of the the surroundings around you though sometimes consciousness can get you into terrible situations"

"what constitutes as mercy on the battlefield?"
John Roby (played by Rogue-Scribe)

“Shooting dead the VC running from his bunker after getting torched with a flamethrower instead of letting him burn.”

“What do you think of steak and baked beans?”
Noble Six (played by Shadeslayer45)

"food is food doesn't matter if its steak and beans out of a can"

Do you think the effects of war can really change the world?
"Hah! Really depends on the nature of the war, and who's fighting for what, tin can."

"You! How would you feel of being my servant?"
Nanaki (played anonymously)

"Never!! I will never be a slave again!"

"Have you also had to freed yourself from the yoke of slavery?"
Geram (played anonymously)

"Yes, and drowning my mother broke that yoke."

"Do you talk a lot?"
“Only if I’m relaxed and comfortable.”

Pineapple pizza, is it good?
Aquila Arrowwing (played anonymously)

"Hmm. As long as the sauce isn't tomato, I'd say yeah."
"What would be your ideal birthday gift?"
“Nice gifts are really the only consolation for getting older, hm? And the best sort of gift is jewelry. Gold jewelry, I must stress — silver is so dull, might as well not wear any jewelry at all if you’re going to wear silver. I could use a new pocket watch chain, or perhaps a cravat pin, I don’t have enough of those,” he said, and then stopped himself. “No... on second thought, rings. That’s it. My ideal gift. I wear rings more than anything else. But please, if you’re getting me a ring with a gemstone in it—and I do hope you are—pick something other than garnet. I have so many garnets. Maybe a nice sapphire, or emerald. Now, I hope you’re writing this all down, darling. I haven’t even gotten into what gemstone cuts I prefer.”

“If someone wanted to impress you, to win you over... on a date, perhaps, or in a more general sense if you aren’t the romantic type... how would they be best advised to go about it? What would you find most endearing, so to speak?”
Deuce (played by lexiconflinger)

"Impress me?" Deuce chuckled. "Good question. Assuming you've already gotten my attention, and my trust, and gotten me to stop working long enough to woo me...well..." He paused to tap his fingers against his mask. "...Time spent having meaningful, intelligent conversation. Maybe a camping trip or something far away from the stresses of society. A thoughtful gift -- perhaps a homecooked meal, or something you made yourself -- but obviously not too many, as I find that stifling. If I am feeling particularly open and safe...subtle flirtation and gentle touches. Nothing too exciting, mind you. And show me you are willing to compromise. To make it work."

He paused another moment, and hummed.

"If you had to give up something near and dear to your heart to be with the one that you loved, something that you had worked your life to establish or create...would you do it?"
He takes a few moments to think about this, after he decides he looks solemn and a little more saner than he usually is, “I have worked, tended to, and polished my reputation as a villain since I was created, but if it came to the ultimatum of either my career and infamy or my wife and family, I would stay at home and learn to live as a stay-at-home dad. You can always rebuild your career or start over, you can’t always rebuild your family.”
Trudy White (played by Juls)

I'll answer the same one, just to keep things moving....

"I already gave up one potential marriage for the sake of my career. Though I suppose if had really been based on true love, perhaps my decision may have been different..."

"What's something your family would be surprised to learn about you?"
Soliah Wright (played anonymously)

"That I...no that she...no, that we can truly look like this!"

"What's the best way to eat a dwarf?" licks her black lips with a dark green forked tongue.
“I’m one messed up individual, but even I’m not that messed up. I suppose you would have to cook the meat in a stew, maybe add some strong herbs and spices, maybe a few truffles. But again, that’s messed up.”

“Would you bend your morals for your cause, or will you stick to them even though it’ll end in certain failure?”
Tyro Desit (played by TyroDragon45)

Morals are morals. You should stick to them, even if paid to break them. Or, actually, take the cash, keep ur morals and screw them off. At least ya probably get cash off of it. Tell me..What's the last thing you would expect to find in a box?
Geram (played anonymously)

"Nothing."

"As I was going to St Ives I met a man with seven wives, each wife has seven sacks, each sack has seven cats, each cat has seven kittens. How many were going to St Ives?
Pint (played anonymously)

"Just one, you."

"That was a pretty good riddle, a classic one even. Know any good riddles yerself?"
“I am so glad you asked that!!! Okay okay, so, two men are lying on the forest floor, they both are wearing packs on their backs, one of the men is dead and his pack is full, the other man is alive and his pack is empty. The branches above them are broken, what is in the dead man’s pack?”
Brân The Luis Druid (played anonymously)

"A parachute. The two men were skydiving and they landed in the middle of the forest. The one that is dead had the full backpack because his parachute didn't deploy, thus killing him when he hit the ground. "

"What's the best way to cross a river?"
Snow (played by Dregnosteel)

"Hehe, that is a simple answer. Just make a bridge of ice that spans the width of the river and then quickly cross it before the current breaks the ice."

"Someone hires you to get something of importance for him. He says it is in the hands of a high-ranking family. Would you take the job? If so, for what price?

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus