Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

"Do you mean like my D&D character Killor the dwarf? Hmmm, that sounds like something out of a Twighlight Zone episode! That would be weird. So, what is currently going on in your life right now?"

OOC: What is the last thing your character did in your roleplay?
Chiyo (played by AgitoAceXIII)

“Well, uh, I think I died.”

What’s the last thing your character ate or drank?
Drago (played by Narta)

“Biscuits and Dragon Gravy with Vanya ale!”

What was the hardest battle you ever fought?
Pint (played anonymously)

"That bloody tentacle face Cthulhu git. Bloody wanker...."

"Wot's yer favorite way of fighting Eldritch Monsters?"
Aello Icewing (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Dragons and well timed ice magic." She says as she takes a sip of her water.

"What say you to ice mining?"
Narta Aumora (played by Narta)

"I would say interesting and cold!"

What is the hardest class for you to fight?
" Hmm...I have to say a High Luminary. Oh right...call them light sorcerers. Nothing is more annoying than finding a magic to put your own in a stalemate but a careless alternative will kill me too fast"

" What element would you take as your own even if you cannot use magic?"
Hanley (played anonymously)

Oh man, definitely Ice or Light magic. The ability to cool an engine, start a fire, or hell, slide over a lake on a sheet of ice- that would be amazing. Of course, with Light magic there would be the added bonus of being able to make pretty pretty rainbows whenever I wanted. It's a hard idea to choose.

What's your favorite flavor of dessert?
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Flavor of dessert?" Jim starts off looking inquisitive. "So not favorite dessert, but like the ingredient used therein -- honey, your wording has me all kinds of thrown off."

However, he doesn't give much pause before he's already made up is mind and with a vibrant clap of his hands, Jim begins to rub his palms together fervently at the prospect of every possibility imaginable made with such a delectable component. "The apple of course! You've got French apple tarts, apple latkes with tahini lemon drizzle, salted caramel apple cinnamon macarons, funfetti apple fritters, apple pie panini, salted-butter apple galette with maple whipped cream, braised apples, brûléed apples, apples-apples, and -- oh!" Jim quickly covers his mouth as though he'd said somethin unspeakable, but then titters blithely. "I got a little carried away there, but I think you catch my drift, hm?"

"Some believe the apple refers to the fruit from the tree of knowledge and the contribution to the mythology -- emphasis on symbolism -- of humankind's loss of innocence. How befitting I would like such a fruit, don't you think?" Jim then stares off thoughtfully, a vague smile settling on his sharp features.

"Anyway! It's your turn, I suppose! Here is your question: Skittles or M&Ms?"
Hail Glaciur (played by calvinmccarthy2001)

"M&M's..." Hail said softly, looking away. "I prefer chocolate over whatever Skittles are made of. Blech!" He made a face and shook his head before asking his own question.

"Hey. What would you do if you had to live in the Arctic Frost, the snowiest and best place in Subeta?"
“I would sooner go mad. Every season has its own beauty, but I would be lying if I said I had a particular fondness for winter. Living in a place where it’s winter year-round...? Stuck inside, all year, nothing to do but reminisce about when I used to go outside in my shirtsleeves and search for berries in the woods and bathe in the river. How else could I occupy myself indoors? Maybe catch up on my reading, practice my magic. Perhaps try to grow plants inside; I suppose I’d have to find a way to do that if I still wanted to work.”

“Hm. Alright. What’s something that makes you feel nostalgic?”
Ante Acleme (played by KilNi)

"Fire. Seeing Fire reminds me of the home that I used to live in, makes me miss living down in the Pits, you could say." Ante narrowed his eyes and licks his pearly white teeth, looking down to the character below him and asking;

"Favorite Seven Deadly Sin? Go."
Boris Airay (played by Mothunny)

"Oh, the sins? Great questions, hmm..." Boris grinned in his cheshire way. "I'm most like Sloth, or maybe Greed, but I'd have to say Greed. It gets you what you want, doesn't it?" He laughed and turned to the person below him waiting.

"And you? Ah, I forgot, I had a question a second ago... Whatever, how do you treat people you're in love with? They call me clingy..."
"Ah excellent question. . .I treat them like they're a disease I ain't looking for love it always end badly." Raven said with an annoyed look on her face. She then turned her attention to the next person.

"No what to ask you. . .hmm how about. . .. What would you say is your worst quality?"
Diahn Offwell (played by KilNi)

Diahn blinked and did not look her in the eye. "Hmm.. how I can eat anything without any borders." He turned and looked to the person below him, raising his eyebrows and asking:

"What do you think of thieves?"
Felix (played by JetStorm)

The cat furry sweats slightly of nervousness and then spoke "Erm, well...depends on the thief, I am a thief myself, but I only steal in order to survive." He answered.

"Would you want to travel in space?" he asks the next person.
Jessica Griffin (played anonymously)

“Yeah that would be cool. I think of it whenever I play a cover of David Bowie’s song ‘Space Oddity’, and loved it when astronaut Chris Hadfield played it while on the space station.... so yeah.”

Jessica strummed her guitar and tuned it slightly before asking,

“Do you like walking in the rain?”
Dorothy Parsons (played by Juls)

"Heck, no! Ain't no fun gettin' wet boots that ain't gonna dry out fer days!"

"Ya got any brothers or sisters?"
Ante Acleme (played by KilNi)

"I have twenty siblings, though I am the only one of importance." Ante snorted in arrogance, cold hearted like he usually was. He looked down to the character below him.

"Hell or Heaven? choose."
"Heaven obviously, duh," Marie said rolling her eyes. "How wealthy is your family?"

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Ask the Character Below you a Question!

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus