Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I smiled at her deep down she was depress being in here "don't worry don't think they can hold you in here for long then 3 days" I told her smiling I hold her hand wanting to show her I care even if she got me into this a gaurd open the door I look at him sigh guessing my time was up I look at her "be good" I told her smiling
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’ll try...” she gave a little smirk, “you too..and don’t be aggressive” she laughed a little messing it’s her.

I chuckled at her joke I got up grabing her gag and hiding it in my pocket so they can't gag her again I walk out of cell the guard watch me leading me to block wing It was girls wing general there was inmates talking at table and playing games they lead me to my single cell I made my bed they said I had to go to angermagment appointment I groan hating g this I was walk to a small office and cuff from waist the girl was there "hi" I said to her grinning
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sat there, a guard walked in to gag her but couldn’t find it, the guard, who was hella perverted, smirked, her grabbed her by the shirt and ripped it off, “we can just use this...” he said smirking. Ace rolled her eyes as he used her shirt as a gag.

I sighed and sat down "so what we talking about today" I said to her feeling better then before
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the guard who had tore her shirt off as he got closer to her. The guard stood her up and grabbed her from under the chin, he smirked at her, “you better watch yourself, missy..”

She smiled at me "how was your visit" she ask me i shrug happy "she really in bad shape " I said to her. After hour I walk out I went to see her with a banana and yogurt the guard open the door I gasp seeing her I quickly undid her gag from shirt "who I'd this to you" I ask mad
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“That stupid ass perverted guard....” her words would sting like venom if that said guard was here, “oh...if I was not in restraints....” she growled and shucked in a breath through her teeth.

I shook my head "that guard going to pay don't worry I said to her I pass her the banana and yogurt
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She took the yogurt and began to eat it, “just he wait...”

I grin at her "hey don't attack I'll take him out your already in padded cell they'll take you to psycho ward if you attack anyone" I said to her smiling
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed, “fine....but let me have a little fun with him, just not attacking...” she smirked at her.

I nodded I watch her eat her food "I'll try to get you out of padded cell but that means good behavior " I said to her I got up and walk to door the door open and notice it was the pervert gaurd facing me " well you stop untying her " he said aynnoed I roll my eyes and push him in face he's nose bleed good I did a uppercut before gaurd roll in and hold me restainting my arms and legs "better not freaken touch her again you hear me" I yelled at him mad I was taken away to solitary the girl from angermagment came and saw me I groan not wanting to talk
Ace (played by A__Girl)

The guard came back with a smirk, “you know your going to have to pay for what your friend did, right...” he walked towards he and stood her up pressing her against the wall. He brought her hands above her head and brought his other hand to her hip, she squirmed and looked at him dead in the eyes, “you pervert...”

The lady smrik "no anger eh" she said to her I roll my eyes "that's guard deserve it hes ripping ace shirt for gag and abusing her" I said to her mad she quickly talk to gaurd "someone going over to arrest him you should of told me not fight" she said to me I groan
Ace (played by A__Girl)

The guard pressed himself against her and grabbed her chin, he pulled her close to him and he kissed her. She attempted to bring her hands down to push him off of her, but he held his hands strongly on her wrist. He moved his other hand to her chest.

((XD poor ace))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((I gtg lol))

A supervisor from wing came in shock "what you doing! Put. Her down and come with me you arebt going to abusing girls anymore" he said to him the guard let her go and walk out
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She went after the guy after she was let go, she kicked him in the back to where he fell on the ground and she began punching and elbowing him in the face, and he took it every hit she casted out.

The supervisor didn't intervine untell he though he had enough she then pulled her off "your going moved to solitary for putting up with this you'll probably be bunk with your friend" she said to her

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus