Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Ace (played by A__Girl)

She growled and grabbed her ripped shirt and attempted to cover herself, since she was wearing a lacy bra..((XD)), she watched the guy bleed with a slight smirk on her face, “serves you right...” she didn’t look back as she began to walk off.
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

A gaurd put her in a room and grab her new clothes before walking her to solitary confinement he open a two bunk cell with Steph crying feeling bad
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She changed then walked into the cell, “Hey...?” She walks over to her and sits next to her, “are you ok, what happened?”

I sighed and smiled "after I got lock up they said I lost privilege to go out yard so I punch another gaurd" I showed her my hand it was beaten up I had it wrap lighty with towel
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Oh that sucks, but nothing to cry about..” she gave a soft smile

I laugh "think I broke a knuckle hitting that gaurd" I said to her feeling pain I look at the room it was small for two people with a bunk bed to wall
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She laughed a little and looked at her knuckles, “I busted mine, hitting that perverted guard.

I laugh a buzzer went off and cell open for rec time and yard time I groan
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’ll stay here..” she gave her a soft smile and leaned back on the bed, sighing.

I shook my head "it's fine go get yard time you need it after being in the padded cell" I said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I’m good, I just need to.....rest after what happened...” she looked at the metal bars that held up the second bed above them.

I nodded lying flat on bottom bunk I sighed the time in cell was making me unstable
Ace (played by A__Girl)

((Bye idk if I’ll be on later))

((ok))
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She closed her eyes and sighed, she shuttered slightly and sat up too quickly. Hitting her forehead on the top bunk, she winced in pain, but then began to laugh slightly.

I look over my bed and grin "watch your head" I said to her grinning
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She smiled, “uhhh....I can’t wait be out of here....” she looked at the bank concrete wall that had a few cracks and stains.

I laugh "yea me too" I said her oyingg back on bunk

I laugh "yea me too" I said her lyingg back on bunk
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She sighed and looked at her, “so...”

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus