Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I sigh looking out to the yard pepole we're walking around they're were a baseball game going on in the.far corner
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“I guess I actually have to be good to leave huh...” she looked out the window as well.

I giggled "it would be helpful" I said to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Yea..” she watched everyone outside and sighed.

I look down at her and "you can go out I'll probably try to go to library" I said to her jumping down from bunk
Ace (played by A__Girl)

“Alright..you sure..” she stood up looking at her.

I nodded smiling I got off top bunk
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She waved at her and walked outside.

I sigh and head to pod door the gaurd stop me I groan "we're you heading to" he. Ask me "libary want a book to read" I said to him he grunt rudly "I have you as no leave block" he said to me I gasp "cosme on I want a book to read I'm stuck inside here " I said to him the guard called someone a younger gaurd came over "take her to library cuff her she's a flight risk" he said to him I groan as cuff we're put on and I was walk out
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She walks to the yard and goes and plays poker with a group of people.

I smiled walking the libary I went through the shleves and found a few books to read I went to the desk I gave my I'd I look at the door and notice the guard left I grab my books and went to short cut to yard I smiled seeing her playing poker I walk over and grin "hey" I said sitting down in grass
Ace (played by A__Girl)

She looks at her, “what are you doing here....” she turned to her, then back to the game, “full house! I win.!” She started to pull the stash towards her.

I shrug not caring "they left me at libary so" I said to her I watch her grab a stash of items to her
Ace (played by A__Girl)

"That's their fault...want to join?" She said placing the stuff in a bandana.

I smiled happy "I'm good I can't play cards for the life of me" I said i watch the yard for signs gaurd were looking for me
Ace (played by A__Girl)

"Alright..." They started another game and began to play.

I smiled reading my book after a bit I yawned i knotice a guard coming towards us "fed comingX
" I said to them
Ace (played by A__Girl)

"Under the table..." Which was just a big cardboard box, she lifted it slightly for her.

I crawled quickly under grabbing my book at the last second the gaurd March over he grin "you haven't seen your cell mate eh" he ask ace in a tone that ment if she liked she'll be in same boat as me
Ace (played by A__Girl)

"Didn't you take her to the library or one of your minions..." She said shown her hand winning again.

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus