Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I groan "it's only with one dude because I have past with him I have him block he knows I'm home and can't contact me " I told him
Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

"If you work all day at the park no complaints, slacking off, or trying to get out of it i'll let you talk to them when you get back for dinner ok?"

I groan "ok fine" I said I hate being under this kind of security

he nods

I went up my room and get ready I pick some. Old jeans and my grey t shirt All ready knowing I'm going have to wear some stupid vest. At noon I slump down the stairs knowing it's going to be a long day.

he hands her the vest as she walks down "ill take you there but then I have to leave so don't get any ideas because ill be back and I'll have some people watching you"

I groan putting on a high vis vest on he back says county. Service I got in car. I watch as all tlhoises go by the aprk was huge with a pond and playground I step out grabbing the bag and gloves I put on he vest inside out. So people think I'm a town worker

after a while leaves radioing some people to watch her

I walk around tierd I saw some litter and pick it up I slowly walk down the path cleaning up mess I notice a male eyeing me I groan knowing he has eyes here I clean up more litter after hour I sighed I dig in my pocket I notice I had some change I saw a ice cream stand I cleaned alot and went to get a ice cream

he goes to the department and checks on the other inmates

I sat at a bench with my gloves and vest off hoping noone spying on me notice me now I lick my ice cream happily I watch the ducks plays

after a few minutes gets radioed saying she is eating ice cream he just rolls his eyes

I finish my ice cream and went to he exit of park ready for pickup kinda picking up litter on the way

he soon checks the time and heads to the park to go pick her up

I saw the car and saw it pull over I hope in "that was fun" I said half jokely

"was it now, how was that ice cream?"

I groan knowing I was busted "eh not what prison ice cream is" I said smiling

he laughs a little

I smiled seeing him laugh "is it ok if I still go shopping, I swear I'm just getting some clothes and toiletries" I ask him knowing I kinda failed with park

"i dont know ill think about it"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus