Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Lucus (played by DevinGardner)

he sits on the couch
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

I smiled at her laughing "been good drug free for month" I said to her opening a bottle and my food "how was prison"I ask her
Stephanie (played by Smithie) Topic Starter

I laugh "it was horrible I spent first 2 years depress didn't eat alot lost alot of weight I was amited to hospital after 2 years they move me to a smaller block was better the guards took it to get me into eating again and feeling better after few years got use to it past by" I said to her I took a sip of my drink I look in the living room to see he wasn't there

I laugh seeing him behind her in door way "I'm guessing she can't drink, that's my bad I'm sure one drink not going to hurt her she hasn't drink in 5 years" I said to him hoping I wasn't about to get kick out for bringing in contraband for her.

I look at him and smiled "sorryill stop" I said hiding my second bottle knowing I may be over my alcohol limit by conditions I drink what I had left and put it in the bin I walk back to my burger

he holds out his hand "give me one and all this never happened"

I laugh "sorry it was only a four pack we kinda had 2 each" giggling feeling little out of it. I knew I was probably over my limit or little under

"alright she needs to go than and you need to lay down before you fall"

I groan "I'm fine just some drinks" I said giggling I sat on the chair not wanting my friend to leave I eat some fries

I smiled "it's fine i better go home now, my dad well be wondering where I am" I said to her I stand up and hug here "nice to have you back I'll see you around maby we can do shopping trip one day to the bigger mall just out of town" I said to her I smiled at the officer "nice to meet you" I said to him leaving.

he nods at her

I hug her and went back to the kitchen I clean our mess a little dizzy she saw the officer was with her "please don't tell judge I'll do punishment for drinking house arrest for day community service what ever" I said to him grabbing a glass of water

(ingore my bad)

"if you get caught you know what happens right" he says to her

I nodded "I'm sent back for at less a year plus what i have left of parole" I said to him sipping my water knowing that's 2 years back in cell "I know you can call judge and get me sent back but I also know I can do house arrest or community service to help me stay out" I said him

he nods

I look around and sighed "it's fine give punishment,. Guess it's better then back in cell" I said to him yawning

"tomorrow I want you to pick up trash around the park"

I groan "ok, is it ok after I do clean up I can go shopping need some clothes and toiletry" I ask him knowing it's going to be long day to clean park

"no I don't and I'm not sure you can go alone"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » The return

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus