Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Awesome, I'll reply soon as well.
sweet
Alright, posted. Feel free to start combat on Hanox's post if you want.
Cool. Good posts. Katsuki isn't sure what to call himself just yet, so would the name just appear in his mind? Also, I'm guessing that the combat would be heartless while trying to make it to the cemetery?
I don't know, Ryuga just called himself that on a whim really, so Katsuki could be the same, it's really up to you. And yes, the combat would be Heartless on the way to the cemetery.
Gotcha. I'll have the name just appear in his head. That's basically how naming works in this universe anyway lol
Hey, Monkey, I'm working on my post for Hanox right now. Would it be alright if I said that Hanox, Phoebus, Ritsuka, and Moguri were keeping an eye out for any possible threats?
Sure, that's fine, you can also just have some Heartless appear for them to fight if you want.
Okay cool, that's what I'm gonna do. Any preference on the kind of Heartless?
Not particularly, I guess the standard Shadows and Soldiers will do.
Alrighty then. I'll split some evenly between two groups that appear both in front of and behind them.
Gotcha.
Would it be better for Ritsuka and Hanox to split off, or maybe Ritsuka and Hanox take one group and Phoebus and Moguri take the other?
I think Ritsuka and Moguri should take one group and Hanox and Phoebus take the other, that way we can just write our own fight scenes without needing to worry about how the other will fight.
Gotcha. We might need to think of a limit break before long though XD
Very true.

Also, posted.
Good post. What would you like Hanox to see/do here?
You can have in describe the catacombs if you want, or start a conversation.
Posted for Katsuki. I'll try to get Hanox out by the end of the day. Sorry for the wait
That's fine, get to it when you get to it.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus