Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

I guess just let me know what I need to do.
Will do.
Hey, Monkey, I know it's been a little while, but I've finally posted with Hanox lol. Hopefully it doesn't suck
It was fine. Also, posted.
I read that dialogue in their voices. Also, posted.
Also, you know this "dovestar" person who just posted?
Syaoran555 wrote:
Also, you know this "dovestar" person who just posted?

No idea, I'll deal with it.
Syaoran555 wrote:

Great, but just one thing, Seeker's of Darkness, aka humanoid Heartless, can't summon keyblades.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:

Great, but just one thing, Seeker's of Darkness, aka humanoid Heartless, can't summon keyblades.

Huh.....well then looks like Tora and I are gonna have to do a bit of talking then....maybe just a sword?
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:

Huh.....well then looks like Tora and I are gonna have to do a bit of talking then....maybe just a sword?

Yeah, that was the idea.
Also, posted.
cool. Would y'all be okay with the same "back-of-the-mind" voice that informed Hanox that Ryuga was a heartless showing up again telling him that Moguri was a Moogle?
Sure, that's fine, so long as Hanox had encountered a Moogle before, I'm sure he would be able to recall what it is.
I'm pretty sure there are moogles in Radiant Garden...I think either at the accessory shop or for item synthesis. Noah's (Hanox's somebody) from Radiant Garden, so I think he would know
Also, just posted.
Posted.
I see you brought Captain Phoebus into the equation. Neat
Well, it was going to happen eventually, with how the movie went and all.
Right, that's true.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Hey monkey we should figure out what to do with Yexuris

Or if you wanted to throw in another Org character too that's fine
whatever
I just realized I don't think we've established how many people are in the Organization at this point. So far there are 8 going on 9: Raixon, Yuxara, Yexuris, Xantek, Kostexu, (Arxirem, Devereaux and Xiella whom I haven't introduced yet), and then soon Xazek. If anyone wants another Org member hit me up. I don't need 13, but I'm just opening up to everyone in case they want another role.

any plot ideas/suggestions/things i should know? Or am I just free to explore the worlds so long as I don't screw too many things up? :3

I do have to stage Kostexu's death for Okaru's sake and exit and I have an idea of how to do that, but such thing will come later on.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus