Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Right....alrighty then, gravity it is lol
Coolio.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Syaoran I saw that you changed your picture a long time ago and I've been kicking myself cuz I know I've seen it before but I couldn't remember XD

But I think I do now. Is it a closeup of Liam's eye?
___

Now onto more relevant things XD
Monkey if you ever had any ideas about anything you wanted to do with Yexuris let me know. Maybe he can have some other interaction with one of the other Org members or something, iunno.
Ok, I'll let you know if anything crosses my mind.
Yes, Tora, it is in fact a close-up of Liam's left eye XD
Just let me know when to jump back in, guys. Tora? Send me a message when?
Hey, Monkey and Tora, just lettin' y'all know that I posted :D
Posted. Sorry I didn't really give you much of a chance to chime in with this scene, but feel free to give your opinion of the matter in your post. After this Ritsuka and Hanox are going to be helping Esmeralda get back to the Court of Miracles, so you can show off some more of Hanox's mad fighting skills on the second to next post.
It's all good. And besides, Hanox just leisurely strolling down the side of Notre Dame is lowkey hilarious, So it all evens out lol
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

nothing
No need to apologize Tora
Syaoran555 wrote:
It's all good. And besides, Hanox just leisurely strolling down the side of Notre Dame is lowkey hilarious, So it all evens out lol

LOL, I'm glad you liked that.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:

LOL, I'm glad you liked that.

I'm glad you chose to include it lol

also, posted
I'm glad that you're glad.

Also, posted.
Cool. Also, since I used Darkness last time, I think I might have my guy utilize some gravity abilities. Also, Tora and I have discussed that Hanox may in fact have a humanoid heartless, and we've come up with a way for Noah to have given his heart to the Darkness willingly
Ok, so is Kaze still gonna have a humanoid Heartless as well?
Yeah, he is. That's the assumption Tora and I are operating under, anyway
Alright, so we'll actually have three factions, Ritsuka's party, The Organization, and the Seekers of Darkness which shall now be the technical term for humanoid Heartless.
Sounds like a plan

Posted, by the way
Posted, you can decide if we fight anymore Heartless before we get to the Court of Miracles or not.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus