Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

8TigerBunnyTora wrote:
Hey monkey we should figure out what to do with Yexuris

Or if you wanted to throw in another Org character too that's fine
whatever
I just realized I don't think we've established how many people are in the Organization at this point. So far there are 8 going on 9: Raixon, Yuxara, Yexuris, Xantek, Kostexu, (Arxirem, Devereaux and Xiella whom I haven't introduced yet), and then soon Xazek. If anyone wants another Org member hit me up. I don't need 13, but I'm just opening up to everyone in case they want another role.

any plot ideas/suggestions/things i should know? Or am I just free to explore the worlds so long as I don't screw too many things up? :3

I do have to stage Kostexu's death for Okaru's sake and exit and I have an idea of how to do that, but such thing will come later on.

There's not really any reason to "do anything" with Yexuris at the moment, he's just off fulfilling his duties as a member of the Organization, we don't really need to specify what those duties are, do we? Besides, the more relevant version of Ryusei at the moment is Ryuga, since he's soon going to have to meet up with Kaze's Heartless and forge an alliance with him. Speaking of which, how do we want that to happen? I was thinking that Raixon could get the best of Kaze's Heartless in the fight but just before Raixon finishes him off, Ryuga steps in at the last second, allowing both Seekers of Darkness to flee. This could be what gives Raixon an inkling that there is a mastermind behind the shifting darkness and plunges the Organization into a more active roll in the story. Raixon could send the various members to the Disney Worlds, where they interact with Ritsuka and Hanox.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Originally we were thinking that Katsuki, Kaze's Heartless, would escape into the Realm of Darkness, where he would find Ryuga.

However, I kind of agree that your suggestion would certainly bring the Organization into a more active role instead of just strange cameos and the Greater Heartless that are appearing in each world. I like it and we can do that if Syaoran is up for it.

Speaking of the Organization, I think an official meeting in the Org to announce the impending darkness and generic plans is in order, after Ryuga escapes with Katsuki.
Sounds good to me.
Yeah, as I said, I'd totally be down for that. Also, I've posted for Hanox, Monkey
Awesome, also posted.
Alrighty, I've finally posted again. Sorry this took so long Monkey.
It's fine, don't worry about it.
If you say so
Hey, Monkey, just wanted to let you know that Tora and I think that it could be about time for Ryuga to save Katsuki's bacon. Sorry again for taking so long with my last post
No problem, I'll get right on that, as well as Ritsuka's response.
cool. Can't wait to read both of em
Alright, posted.
I see em. Good posts.
Thanks.
How long would you have me wait for Hanox to start developing a heart of his own, by the way? Cuz Tora said that nobodies who cling to emotion develop their own heart as soon as they are able, kinda like Roxas
That is accurate, I think wait maybe two or three more worlds before he starts showing some genuine emotion, get him to connect with some characters.
Alrighty. Where should our crew of 3 be headed next then, by the way? Cuz they're about to fight the boss heartless. Also, where should I have Katsuki go?
Well, is there any particular world you want to go to?
Not particularly. This is your show, man, my guys are just in it....maybe Radiant Garden? or would it be too soon for Hanox to "reunite" with his Somebody's friends?
Yeah, I think we should leave that for later. I'll think about where to go next.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus