Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

By the way monkey, I never got to ask you but is Radiant Garden still in existence here in this RP or is it Hollow Bastion like in the games?
8KinTora wrote:
By the way monkey, I never got to ask you but is Radiant Garden still in existence here in this RP or is it Hollow Bastion like in the games?
Hmm, I honestly hadn't thought about it, let's just say that it is Radiant Garden.
8KinTora wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Okay, so, what's happening?

You're going to chill for a bit before monkey gives the go signal for Hanox or I give the go signal for Kaze.
Did you have any world in particular you wanted Kaze to end up?

Gotcha. As for the world...Hmmm...I think that either Traverse Town, Twilight Town, or Radiant Garden would make the most sense....let's go with Traverse Town

Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
8KinTora wrote:
Hmm, I honestly hadn't thought about it, let's just say that it is Radiant Garden.

Alrighty I'll tweak Arxirem then

Okaru, tell me about Kai again. Did you want to already be in the Organization or get recruited in-story?

EDIT: everyone pease make sure to subscribe to this forum and the rp.

Yuxara has ben freed up and is ready for interaction.
8KinTora wrote:
Okaru, tell me about Kai again. Did you want to already be in the Organization or get recruited in-story?

does that mean I have the green light or....?
Syaoran555 wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

Well, you are for Hanox, since Ritsuka is now all freed up, not sure for Kaze though, I'll leave that up to 8KinTora.

Anyway, you can reply as Hanox now, just write the scene of his rebirth as a Nobody in Twilight Town and I'll respond from there to guide you to Ritsuka.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

Well, you are for Hanox, since Ritsuka is now all freed up, not sure for Kaze though, I'll leave that up to 8KinTora.

Anyway, you can reply as Hanox now, just write the scene of his rebirth as a Nobody in Twilight Town and I'll respond from there to guide you to Ritsuka.

Dope. I'll get on that as soon as I can
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
8KinTora wrote:

Dope. I'll get on that as soon as I can

Awesome!
Hey guys. Sorry, I neglected to subscribe myself. I was thinking. Without an X, the name Kai will stand out like a sore thumb. Could we use an anagram of his family name, Etsuko?

OkaruAudo wrote:
Hey guys. Sorry, I neglected to subscribe myself. I was thinking. Without an X, the name Kai will stand out like a sore thumb. Could we use an anagram of his family name, Etsuko?

Fine with me
Kostexu?

Also, so for a quick detailing of him and his aspirations. At least for the time being he would be a nobody. His reason for having been split into a nobody and a heartless is simple; he removed his heart. He wanted to do this in order to use himself as an experiment and discover a method with which somebody can re-merge their nobody and heartless halves on command to become whole once more. His reasoning is this: if he can, whenever he desires, become a nobody and have his heartless at his side as well, there are then two opponents to his adversary. Even if both he and his heartless are destroyed, he returns, ready to fight once more as a human. The heartless would never get too far off because he would re-merge the two and only split his heart and body during combat.
Hey Monkey, would it be bad form to give Hanox a humanoid heartless? If not, I already have someone in mind
The only way Hanox could have a humanoid Heartless is if Hanox willingly gave his heart to the Darkness, that's what happened with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and my character Ryusei, who was split into the Heartless Ryuga, and the Nobody Yexuris.

Anyway, I hate posting from my phone. Apologies for the lack of post quality.

Okaru I've set the scene for Yuxara to visit Kostexu.

Syaoran you can write a beginning scene with Kaze in Traverse Town as we discussed. Have Heartless attack him, and Raixon will show up.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
The only way Hanox could have a humanoid Heartless is if Hanox willingly gave his heart to the Darkness, that's what happened with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and my character Ryusei, who was split into the Heartless Ryuga, and the Nobody Yexuris.

Pity. Cuz you would have probably loved the guy lol. And good to know, Tora
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Pity. Cuz you would have probably loved the guy lol
Yeah, ain't lore a bitch. Speaking of which though, how did Noah lose his heart anyway, do you have a specific way yet?
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Yeah, ain't lore a bitch. Speaking of which though, how did Noah lose his heart anyway, do you have a specific way yet?

At the moment I have a standby of him being in a back-against-the-wall sort of thing and him being overwhelmed by heartless, but nothing specific as of yet
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

At the moment I have a standby of him being in a back-against-the-wall sort of thing and him being overwhelmed by heartless, but nothing specific as of yet

Cool, cool. I posted by the way, so you can respond as Hanox again if you want.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Cool, cool. I posted by the way, so you can respond as Hanox again if you want.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm at a ball game so you'll have to give me a bit

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus