Skip to main content

Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Cool. To be honest, I think I'll have more heartless appear but just have Hanox quickly crush them under their own weight, if that's okay
Yeah, that's fine.
Dope. Anyway, posted.
Posted.
Cool; I've done the same
Cool, and posted.
Tora is out of the picture. She has no access to RPR and may not for months. So, what does that mean for our RP?
Wait, hold on, what happened?
She is suspended on RPR because of an accusation her father made and will have no real access for who knows how long.
it's true
Well shit...

Ok, here's what I think we should do. Tora's characters are all pretty high up on the command chain in the Organization, so I think we should just say that they're working behind the scenes until she gets back. In the mean time Okaru, I can have Yexuris interact with your character. Sound good?
Is that ok with you guys?
StrangeLove

Sorry no longer interested.
Looks like she's back, guys. So.. Maybe we'll figure it out.

Also, StrangeLove, sorry but we're not using canon characters :)
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Yiss I'm back but I'm building characters. :3 thank you for your patience.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

Let me know if someone wants to have interactions with any of the Org characters I control.

Available people:

Yuxara
Arxirem
Xiella
Devereaux
Glad to see you're back Tora.
So when and where do I jump back in?
You know, I'm kinda torn with this RP. I just don't feel it. I don't feel the passion or the care. I don't know why. Probably because I wasn't there at the story's conception. But like, I am debating on what's better, staying or leaving. I don't want to mess any of you guys up so I will stay if that's what is desired, I just don't have that passion for it so it becomes more of a chore. You know?
OkaruAudo wrote:
You know, I'm kinda torn with this RP. I just don't feel it. I don't feel the passion or the care. I don't know why. Probably because I wasn't there at the story's conception. But like, I am debating on what's better, staying or leaving. I don't want to mess any of you guys up so I will stay if that's what is desired, I just don't have that passion for it so it becomes more of a chore. You know?

Yeah, I can understand that, it probably doesn't help that we don't post consistently and your character is kind of stuck in his lab.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus