Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
The only way Hanox could have a humanoid Heartless is if Hanox willingly gave his heart to the Darkness, that's what happened with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and my character Ryusei, who was split into the Heartless Ryuga, and the Nobody Yexuris.

Pity. Cuz you would have probably loved the guy lol
Yeah, ain't lore a bitch. Speaking of which though, how did Noah lose his heart anyway, do you have a specific way yet?

At the moment I have a standby of him being in a back-against-the-wall sort of thing and him being overwhelmed by heartless, but nothing specific as of yet

Cool, cool. I posted by the way, so you can respond as Hanox again if you want.

Yeah, I saw that. I'm at a ball game so you'll have to give me a bit

Alrighty then, no rush, just letting you know because sometimes the subscription doesn't go through the first time, at least that's the case for me.

Alright, so, I posted for Hanox late last night. Hope it's okay. This is a poke just in case you haven't seen it.

Yeah, poking the chat once we post is kind of a staple of this group, so don't be surprised to get two alerts at once.

Also, posted.

17 and a half hours later, he (me) finally responds to said post

lol

No worries, within twenty four hours is still better than my average respond time lately, LOL.

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

And this time you only have to wait 3 hours and 40 minutes lol (posted)

Awesome, I have also posted. Side note, we are quickly reaching ultimate "commentception" with this reply chain, LOL.

We really are lol. Lowkey interested in seeing how deep this "commentception" can go lol (inception bwaaah). And I have posted again as well lol

Well, let's keep it going then, also posted.

Yes, let's. By the way, before I write my next post I have a couple questions: 1) is Ryuga sending Hanox to Paris (La Cité des Cloches) and 2) since the element that Hanox has power over is Darkness, would he be able to make Corridors as well?

1) Yes, Ryuga is sending him to La Cite des Cloches, and 2) All Nobodies an make Corridors.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

By the way, should I write Hanox traversing the Corridor or nah?

Up to you I suppose, do we even know what the inside of a Corridor looks like?

Lowkey I think it's just blackness lol. I mean, I don't think I am, anyway. Also, I don't know what La Cité des Cloches looks like in-game (never played DDD) so we might have to have you describe Hanox appearing close to Notre Dame or just appearing inside it lol

Will do.

Dope. Also, posted :D

Alright, posted, Hanox and Ritsuka are now officially in the same world.

Dope. By the way, I'm wondering how your guy will react to Hanox's controlled element being Darkness lol. Also, posted

Guess we'll just have to wait and see, also posted.

I guess we will. Also, posted

Man, this commentception is still going, also posted.

I know, right? I can't read the first post. It's too small lol. By the way, if Hanox says that he just woke up in Twilight Town, will Ritsuka know what that means?

He won't just asume that he's a nobody if he just says "I woke up in Twilight Town", sure he knows that's how nobodies are born, but he needs to display more... "symptoms" before he draws that conclusion.

I see. So like being oddly emotionless about things would count?

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
The only way Hanox could have a humanoid Heartless is if Hanox willingly gave his heart to the Darkness, that's what happened with Ansem, Seeker of Darkness, and my character Ryusei, who was split into the Heartless Ryuga, and the Nobody Yexuris.

Yeah, ain't lore a bitch. Speaking of which though, how did Noah lose his heart anyway, do you have a specific way yet?

At the moment I have a standby of him being in a back-against-the-wall sort of thing and him being overwhelmed by heartless, but nothing specific as of yet

Alrighty then, no rush, just letting you know because sometimes the subscription doesn't go through the first time, at least that's the case for me.

Alright, so, I posted for Hanox late last night. Hope it's okay. This is a poke just in case you haven't seen it.

Yeah, poking the chat once we post is kind of a staple of this group, so don't be surprised to get two alerts at once.

Also, posted.

lol

No worries, within twenty four hours is still better than my average respond time lately, LOL.

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

Awesome, I have also posted. Side note, we are quickly reaching ultimate "commentception" with this reply chain, LOL.

We really are lol. Lowkey interested in seeing how deep this "commentception" can go lol (inception bwaaah). And I have posted again as well lol

Yes, let's. By the way, before I write my next post I have a couple questions: 1) is Ryuga sending Hanox to Paris (La Cité des Cloches) and 2) since the element that Hanox has power over is Darkness, would he be able to make Corridors as well?

1) Yes, Ryuga is sending him to La Cite des Cloches, and 2) All Nobodies an make Corridors.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Lowkey I think it's just blackness lol. I mean, I don't think I am, anyway. Also, I don't know what La Cité des Cloches looks like in-game (never played DDD) so we might have to have you describe Hanox appearing close to Notre Dame or just appearing inside it lol

Will do.

Dope. By the way, I'm wondering how your guy will react to Hanox's controlled element being Darkness lol. Also, posted

I know, right? I can't read the first post. It's too small lol. By the way, if Hanox says that he just woke up in Twilight Town, will Ritsuka know what that means?

He won't just asume that he's a nobody if he just says "I woke up in Twilight Town", sure he knows that's how nobodies are born, but he needs to display more... "symptoms" before he draws that conclusion.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

Dope. Can this next post be the Hanox show? Like, can I have him put on a demonstration of what exactly he can do?
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

Dope. Can this next post be the Hanox show? Like, can I have him put on a demonstration of what exactly he can do?

That was the idea.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

That was the idea.

Just checking. Posted, by the way.
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

That was the idea.

Alright, then let me ask you something, do you mind if Ritsuka figures out Hanox is a Nobody from his fight?
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

That was the idea.

Alright, then let me ask you something, do you mind if Ritsuka figures out Hanox is a Nobody from his fight?

Sure. I was thinking that was kinda the point, anyway
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

That was the idea.

Yeah, just checking, also posted.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Syaoran555 wrote:
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:

Also, posted.

lol

Also, posted.

I see lol. Good to know.

1) just making sure
2) Thought so

Will do.

Probably.

Good to know. Posted too

Posted.

That was the idea.

Yeah, just checking, also posted.

As you can probably tell, I've decided to make Hanox pretty damn good at faking emotions. My idea was to make him somewhat akin to Roxas: surprisingly emotionally expressive despite his lack of a heart (I know that Roxas has the special reason of being connected to Sora for that, but still). Also, posted.
Yeah, I can tell. Also I've decided to put an end to our commentception, it was getting kind of ridiculous!

Also, posted.
8TigerBunnyTora Topic Starter

nothing
Trust me, I know, that's why I'm putting a stop to it, LOL.
Monkeycyborgninja wrote:
Trust me, I know, that's why I'm putting a stop to it, LOL.

looking back it really did get out of hand lol. Anyway, just wanted to let you know that I finally posted for Hanox (took me long enough, eh? lol)
Cool, also posted.
I've now posted *spongebob narrator voice* 12 hours later. Hope it doesn't suck :D
Like I said, it's fine, 8KinTora usually waits a day or two to post, so you're actually pretty quick all things considered.

Also, posted.
Hey, Monkey, I have a question. In a lot of Noah's iterations, he can alter the field of gravity around himself. Will you permit me to use that here?
Sure, but if you're going to give him an ability like that, then I think "Gravity" should be the element that he controls, rather than just darkness since... well EVERY Nobody can control darkness.
this is a fair point....maybe he could do the shadow-jump thing, idk. In the fanfic I'm writing with Hanox, he would've been palling around with the original trio and there would be a little tension between Sora and Hanox cuz the latter used Darkness to fight (because Darkness destroyed Destiny Islands and all that crazy shit went down in KH1 with Ansem and Maleficent and Riku)
I'm not saying he can't use darkness, I'm just saying that element he controls as a Nobody should be something other than darkness, since, as I said before, all Nobodies control darkness as a default.

You are on: Forums » RP Discussion » Kingdom Hearts: Scattered Fragments ooc

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus