Skip to main content

Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Cecilia (played by A__Girl)

((Ok))
Snow (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

((Ok))

Snow looked around and saw an icy blue glow, that was dim enough to not be seen in the snowstorm, coming from a cave that was not there before. "Something is definitely up, I am going to go and check out that glow" She took off towards the cave.

Blaise summoned fire to keep the rest of the group warm, he was not feeling the cold due to his unnatural body heat. "Here you go Cecil, this should help keep you warm." He held the fire close to her.

“Thanks...” she smiled,she conjured up a black jacket for her and other jackets fo everyone else. She put her hands close to the fire to warm them up.
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She quickly grabbed the jacket putting it on and went next to Cecilia, she blew on her hands, “alright be safe snow..”
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

"No problem, happy to help."

Snow walked through the cave and came across an icy blue gem floating in the middle of the cavern, "What is that?" She reached out and grabbed it. Her eyes started to glow an intense icy blue for a bit. A voice spoke to her for a bit then her eyes turned back to normal. When she got her normal site back the gem was on a bracelet wrapped around her wrist. When her eyes returned to normal, the snowstorm outside subsided.

She looked around taking the jacket off, “hmm strange..”

Cecilia took hers off, “yes very strange....” she made the jackets disappear.

Snow came out of the cave and walked over to the group, "Looked what I found inside of that cave." she should the group her new bracelet as well as the gem she had found. It flew into the air, Snow caught it and it morphed into a longbow made of ice with the string made of flexible frost. "Whoa, That is cool." She pulled back the bowstring and aimed at a tree. An arrow made of ice formed inside of the bow. Snow released the string and the arrow hit the tree. The arrow turned the entire tree into ice.

“Wow...we’re sis you find it..?” She watched as she shot it.

"I found it inside that cave." She pointed to where the cave was, but it was not there anymore.

“What cave??” She raised a eyebrow crossing her arms.

Snow looked where the cave used to be, "Huh? Weird there was a cave right over there." She thought for a bit. " When I picked up the gem a voice spoke to me. It said that the barrier is weakening and that the elemental gems needed to be found. The gem I just got is known as the arctic gem."

“Barrier?” She looked at Blaise and shrugged, “were are the others?”
Blaise (played by Dregnosteel) Topic Starter

Blaise shrugged, "Do not look at me, I have no idea what this barrier is, but we might have some trouble on our hands." He looked at Snow, "Did this voice tell you where to find these gems?"

Snow thought for a minute, "I think they said we should find the gem of light, they also said that each gem can only be wielded by someone that controls that element." Snow looked over at Jessica. "I am guessing that the gem of light is for you, based on your light powers."

She nodded, “alright....when do we start looking for them?”

Snow thought for a bit, "We should start looking for them now, but we should all agree on where to start looking for it. The gem of light sounds like it will be more likely to appear in a place that gets lots of light."

She looked up, it had started to get dark, “we’ll maybe we should wait till morning...?”

Cecilia nodded, “sounds good and we could pack up the camp and head out first thing in the morning..”

Snow nodded, "Sounds good to me." Snow formed a small tent made of ice and snow and she crawled inside.

Blaise nodded, "Fine by me, I was going to get ready to move my camp tomorrow anyway." Blaise crawled into his fireproof tent, he left the entrance unzipped.

She conjured up a tent and crawled in, she didn’t know if she was supposed to go with Blaise or not, she felt kinda awkward right about now.

Jesica made her own tent and shook her head when Cecilia went into her own.

((Night, I am going to bed))

((Alright))

You are on: Forums » Fantasy Roleplay » The Quest for the Elemental Gems

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus