Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She looked at the nurse and mouth, ‘where are her parents?’ She squeezed her hand gently.
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

The nurse shook her head to tell her they didn't make it the nurse smiled at her "just monitors to keep a eye on your heart" she said to Bethany I still was curled up crying

She bit her lip in nervousness, habit, she sighed and looked at the girl in front of her, the one she barely knew. She looked back at allec and gave a concerned look.

I uncurled and let the nurse put on pads to monitors on my chest the nurse check they were working before leaving and coming back with male doctor I look at her scared "I'm going to give you a mask and your going to take deep breaths and fall asleep" he said to me I curled up holding her hand

She looked at her with a soft smile, “you will be fine..”

((I gtg don’t know if I will be on later))

((ok))

I nodded lying flat a nurse gave me mask I look at her and smiled before taking a few deep breath and falling alseep the doctor started a I've before leaving with me in bed the nurse turned to them "thank you guys her heart was fighting to beat if you guys didn't get her to let us check her she would of coded and it would be hard for us to get her back " she said to them
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec just smiled all the time when Jess encourage and comfort her "You sure know how to handle this kind of stuff do ya?"

The nurse smiled help her back in bed "how's your pain" she ask her smiling checking her stitches and vitals.

((I’m back I had family issues, so ya...))

She smiled at allec, “I guess...” she looked at the nurse as she helped her, “the pain is tolerable...”

The nurse smiled "you should be fine in a week just going to keep you for observation and make sure no more stitches blow inside " she said to her and she left.
Luna (played anonymously)

((can I join?))

((Ya))

“Alright thank you...” she looked over at allec, “well I’ll be out in a week” she gave him a soft smile.

A man knock on the door look at them "sorry I'm agent Jones I'm in charge of bethany case" he said to them he smiled siding in chair he had black suit and glasses he pulled out a badge that said child invisigation Angency

She looked at him with a raised eyebrow, she tensed up slightly, which hurt her, “is this about her parents being found dead...?” Her face softened.

He nodded "sadly yes we found evidence of her parents died before inpack from gunshot wound we believe it was a hot on her father, for now she's in danger Wich is why I ask you two if anyone ask she's from your crash the stories hasn't catch on about the girl but they well soon we want her out of here we arrange for her to attaend your summer camp for rest of summer then the child aid well find her forever home away from here" he said them being kind.

((Welcome Back))
"Well this is will be a good time to take a break from counselor work" He smiled at Jess. As the Agent in the suit explain the cases to them, He fully understand and that he replied " Dont worry...she is mostly welcome to the Summer Camp and will keep on eye on her as long we are here."

She nodded, “gunshot wounds.....well she could always welcome at the camp.” She looked at allec then at the agent.

"Besides will do our best to gave her the best time of her life while she is on camp and also our responsibility"

“Ya..” she looked away thinking, she sort of spaced out.

He smiled at them "she will be recovering for a bit here maby week or 2 depending on surgey last time i heard they were having trouble with inside damage they may put her under ICU here keeping her seditdated so so cant do anymore dmaage" he said to them

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus