Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

I smiled happy "do you think they well let me see them" I ask worried about them
Jessica (played by A__Girl)

"I don't know we will have to see...." She feltherstomach quench and she felt sick, she got up quickly and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

I tryed to sit up worried about her "you ok" I ask her I look at my body and moan hatiing I canmovet

I tryed to sit up worried about her "you ok" I ask her I look at my body and moan hatiing I cant move

"Its just the suppressing guilt that I feel..." She mumbled to herself. She turned to her and sat on the floor leaning against the wall. "I'm fine..." She gave a soft smile.

She looked over at allec with a look that said 'this is killing me..'. She sighed and slowly stood up leaning against the wall feeling dizzy.

I sat up more a moniter went off I sigh not caring I wanted to move even if it hurt

(WTH with double post))

She walked to her slowly, when she got their she pushed her down softly, "I know it sucks not begin able to move, but you need rest..."

I groan lying flat "so bored lying flat " I said moaning feeling some pain the nurse came in holding tray of pudding "pudding girls " she ask she hand me one and offered one to Jessica from the tray she look at the moniter and click on something to make it stop "ik it's hard to stay still I'll let you have coloring books and a tv you three can watch a movie " she said to us I smiled eating the paudding I notice it was chalky a bit i showed it to Jessica when the nurse left

She looked at hhe pudding, but didn't eat it, not wanting to throw up again, "hospital food isn't always the best...."

I finish my pudding and smiled feeling calmer and less hyper I look at the bathroom and moan "I need to go" I said mumbled
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

Allec woke up from that nap " Man that was a good nap." He look around then to Jess "So..what did I miss?"

“Nothing...much just me puking my guts out..” She helped Bethany up and lead her to the bathroom.

" I can imagine that..." He watch her help Bethany out that he decided to stand up and open a door for Bethany.

I smiled as I make it to sink I lower myself down

She closed the door and turned back to allec, she had dark circles around her eyes and she looked pale and skinnier than normal. “I can’t do this Allec...” she said in a low voice so Bethany couldn’t hear. “This is killing me...I mean look at me, I can’t keep food down, I can’t get sleep...” she put her head against the wall.

Allec expression become said after hearing those words that she just said " Don't say that...I know and believe you can make it. " he puts both of his hands on her shoulder gently " Because I believe in possible hope and your just worrying too much." He try to smile "Please...stop overthinking on things that might night happened."

“Might not happen....her parents are dead...” she sighed and looked at him, “I have her parents death on my shoulders, me not begin able to tell her that she will never see her parents again.....it’s killing me....” she still was quiet tears welling in her eyes.

He sigh " This might be the time to tell her the truth...I know she will be depressed on hearing it...But I believe time heals all wounds..." He wipe off the tears from her eyes. " We can't just let her keep waiting the truth..."

I flush and step out of bathroom I walk sore but took long route to bed wanting to stretch my legs "feel like old person" I said maoaning in pain

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus