Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

She gave her a soft smile, quickly wiping the the other tear out of her eye, “you walk like one too.” She said trying to lighten the mood.
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Well kid...Be lucky that your still young. " He gave a soft chuckle just to get along with the light modd
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

I smiled sitting on bed not wanting to lye down again "at less I'm healing and soon be able to see parents again" I said to them smiling

His heart went drop when he heard her saying that. He went to Jess whispering " I think its the time Jess...."

She blinked a couple of times and sucked in a breath. She looked at Allec, then back at Bethany. “Um...bethany...”, she walked towards her.

Allec leave the room as he leaned next to the door and wait for the result.

I look at her and smiled "yea" I ask I was bouncing on the bed light

“Shit....” she said through a breath. “Um...I’m so sorry Bethany...but your parents..” she sucked in a shaky breath, “...they never made it.....out of the crash.....alive...” the last word stabbed her in the heart. She looked at Bethany.

I look at he deeply taking a second to suck in I sniff a tear I got up and ran to bathroom locking the door I sat on the floor crying I pulled out all my iv and moniters from me I heard monitr go off. The nurse came in shock of alarms she look at Jessica "oh dear I want you get her out of bathroom and give her this needle just a light sentive she'll be awake but less to injure herself " she asaid to he the nurse pass her a small needle with seditive and went to door unlocking it

She slowly walked in the needle behind her, “Bethany...? I’m so sorry...I really am..” she inched closer to her.

I curled up sitting against the wall I add blood dips we're the iv were "not your fault" I said crying

“I’m sorry for this too....” she reached over and injected her with the sedative. She took the needle out of her and stood up and gave the needle back to the nurse.

Allec walked in back to the room "I guess its for the best that she will get over this."

She looked at allec and sighed, she ran her hands through her tangled hair. “I still feel bad..”

I flinch feeling the needle I deep a deep breath. The nurse came in and sighed "I know it's tough on everyone we just gotta show support for now"she said to them she put the needle in yellow box and went me I motionless breathing deeply I felt the nurse pick me up and move me to bed I still curled up with my knee to face

" Well its not your fault and don't blame yourself." He look pitifully at Bethany " Man I hope this kid will be alright on this situation she is facing."

She sighed and walked to her bed, sitting on it. She watched Bethany still feeling bad.

The nurse turn to allec and Jessica "for now we do our best to keep her comfortable she seems able to walk I'll allow her to walk with you guys if you can encourge her to walk right now I have a feeling she's going to refuse to eat too I'm not added in in for safety " she said to them whispering low. I took a deep breath in and let a tear slip I didn't want to cry

She nodded and looked over at Bethany, she sighed.

"He cross his arms as he nod slowly "Well keep on eye on her"

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus