Skip to main content

Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Jessica (played by A__Girl)

“Yea we will..” she nodded agreeing with him.
Bethany Lover (played anonymously)

The nurse to me "you hungry dearie " she ask I shook my head the nurse smiled "what if I say I can get you ice cream after some food" she said I nodded the nurse smiled "I'll order some chicken nuggets for you" she said to me before looking at Jessica and allec "you guys want anything" she ask smiling

She shook her head, “I can’t keep anything down anyways...”
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

"Dont worry I'm good Kiddo." He gave a smile at her but quite worried on Jess cases of not eating .

The nurse nodded a nurse step in "can you order nuggets and ice cream for me" she said the nurse nodded and left the nurse turn to Jessica "everything ok" she ask grabbing a chart "how long this been going on" she ask her stepping up to check her neck

“I’m fine...” she looked at Bethany, then back at the nurse. “Probably like a stomach bug, or some food didn’t sit right with me..”

The nurse smiled "I'll get you some Advil should help with nauasa and sickness try to eat some soup at less or dump bread " she said to her leaving the room. I haven't moved I breath though my nose and exhale with mouth feeling shock and in a dream

“Alright...” she looked at Allec knowing, she had lied, she then looked at Bethany.

((I gtg))

((kk))

The nurse come back with tray trolley with soup and nuggets nurse place them over them "and your two Advil" she said giving Jessica the meds in dixi cup. I down at my food and sigh staring at it
Allec_Onstone (played by Theyakate)

((OKAY))
Allec was still little worried of Jess condition that he just let the nurses do their part.

She looked at the soup, just the thought of food made her sick. She grabbed the Advil and her cup of water and took it. She looked at the soup, it steamed.

I just stare at my food feeling like my body is gone from me everything was gone

She sighed and picked it up, placing it on the side table. She looked at Bethany, “you alright?”

I swollowed hard and nodded I took deep breath and grab a nugget and nibble on it

She knew she wasn’t ok, but she couldn’t do anything. She felt useless.

I nibble at the nugget I look at Jessica and sighed I put the nugget down "what going happen to me" I ask sniffing a tear

“You will come to my summer camp...” she looked at the wall. “But I don’t know what will happen when summer is over..”

I look at her feeling odd "I never been to summer before" I said smiling a little bit

“There is a first time for everything...” she blinked a couple times and looked at her.

I yawned tierd I lye back

You are on: Forums » General Roleplay » Summer Camp

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ben, Darth_Angelus