Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » Never Leave Me Alone With...

Emo

Abigail_Austin wrote:
My thoughts.

Because I will overreact to everything. And I will overanalyze everything.

Same Gail
Emo wrote:
Abigail_Austin wrote:
My thoughts.

Because I will overreact to everything. And I will overanalyze everything.

Same Gail

<3
Never leave me alone with a TV, tablet, food, water, and a close proximity to a bathroom. I will stay up all night stuffing my face, RPing, watching TV, etc.
Never leave me alone with a bunch of fellow dnd nerds, who are the lords of memes. XD
Otaku-Friend wrote:
Never leave me alone with a bunch of fellow dnd nerds, who are the lords of memes. XD

LOL yas
Never leave me alone with a good RP plot/story...

...Or no sleep.
Never leave me alone with a pen. I will end up stealing it somehow, especially by accident.
phish-food-detail.png

The one ice-cream I can't resist. Please do not leave me alone with it. I'll just keep eating until I don't resemble anything human.
Riik Topic Starter

Libertine wrote:
phish-food-detail.png

The one ice-cream I can't resist. Please do not leave me alone with it. I'll just keep eating until I don't resemble anything human.

omg, I literally just finished eating a tub of that stuff. XD
Riik wrote:
omg, I literally just finished eating a tub of that stuff. XD

It's too good. Too good.
BelatedInbornIndianspinyloach-max-1mb.gif
Never leave me alone with a bag of sunflower seeds. I will eat all of them at the price of burning my mouth because of all the salt.
Never leave me alone with a good rp... I'll stare at the screen for hours and never get anything done !!!
Skrifa

Never leave me alone with spicy foods. I could care less about how hot it is, and how much it hurts my mouth. I literally will eat salsa with a spoon.
Never leave me alone with bunch of chips, or I'll eat them all.
Riik Topic Starter

Never leave me alone with an origami manual and a lot of paper with nothing else to do... the house ends up with a lot of paper animals scattered around it.
Rogue-Scribe

Skrifa wrote:
Never leave me alone with spicy foods. I could care less about how hot it is, and how much it hurts my mouth. I literally will eat salsa with a spoon.
Siftfolio wrote:
Never leave me alone with bunch of chips, or I'll eat them all.

Never leave me alone with corn chips and salsa, I'll eat until they are gone!
Skrifa

Haha, honestly same! And guacamole....I'm addicted!
A flight of stairs. I will find a way to fall down or up them.
Never leave me alone with a book as to which I can create military grade weapons for war... no seriously, there is a little black book as to which you can make crude weapons for war out of a lot of simple stuff... I like boom
Riik Topic Starter

Never leave me alone with Amazon when my favourite flavour of iced tea goes out of stock and there's another flavour I like almost as much still on sale on Amazon Pantry. I literally just panic-ordered a box of 40 bottles.

I think I need help.

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » Never Leave Me Alone With...

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus