Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Unknown (played by Wandering_Mary)

A tall figure writes in the dirt 'You seem like someone who drinks a lot'
gl-90267-1555953508.png
Scott Novak (played anonymously)

"You look someone who has been doing this job awhile. You're probably good at it, but you get frustrated by running into the same problem over and over again. And also maybe like you could use a vacation."

(Love the artwork, btw!)
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

steady, and seemingly able to deduce people's character's at will... oh well.
Kuro (played by clxudy_tears)

“You’re that one edgy kid, aren’t ya? 𝐻𝑢𝑚𝑎𝑛𝑠..𝑤𝑒𝑖𝑟𝑑.“
Dark Void (played by Wandering_Mary)

((I mean you aren't wrong... but more of outcast))
"That's a really small cat... maybe I'm just really tall."
Lex (played anonymously)

“Some sort of....I don’t even know what you are...the most elaborate Warforged I’ve ever seen...”
“Why do you have a fake self? It’s a lot easier to have a personality mask instead of having a whole separate self.”
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

"Shameless flirts are always fun, especially when they do something other than flirting all the time."
Mei Wilson (played by anitaberry)

“Hm? You think you can snipe me? How cute.”

She fiddled with her hair clip.

“I want to know how long you can keep up with my blows. Whaddaya say?”
Nathcal Shahen (played by ChibiWeeb)

"Another spy? I'm meeting a lot of you lately. And of course I could keep up, I have bounties to hunt."
Stridsvagn 103 (played by Wandering_Mary)

"americannen zzrrt scoommen"
Sally Thompson (played by CoolBean)

"Is... that a talking tank??? Maybe I've had enough for today..."
Champion MILF (played by randomentity777)

"Someone who seems down on their luck, but would probably do great things if they got a little pick-me-up. That's what I see in you."
"Someone ready to ground evil! I hope you're not friends with my mom!"
Skipsy (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"He's got a good life, better than what I had growing up"
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"nope nope nope nope nope! i am not paid enough to deal with whatever you are i don't deal with kinky humanoids ill just be on my way and pretend i never saw you"
Skipsy (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Rude, you shouldn't just base it off the fact I look like this and my personality says kinky, that's for certain situations"
Sherlock Holmes (played by Atheist)

"Not much can be known with so little information provided to go on. In their defense," Sherlock claims matter-of-factly, "you are not well known. There are some obvious factors to take into account, of course -- your being in the foster system without much success, an eventual abusive home life, the fact that you probably have acquired the traits you have to manipulate the world around you because your positive influences were little to none. It's unfortunate, but truths aren't always a pleasurable experience either."

The consulting detective continued soberly, "Your struggle is apparent, but when everyone only has the surface to glean from, it is difficult to muster much more of an analysis other than the obvious. These days depth is anomalous. It is a rare acquisition one must work for."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus