Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Chemical Saki (played by starwolf)

"curious and adventurous!"
five (played by Wandering_Mary)

"Lonely and willing to learn,"
"also say no to life!"
Skipsy (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"Untrusting, but seems fun"
Cyfrin Fletchen (played by AliRevellian)

"Lustful... just judging by the PFP..."
Unknown (played by Wandering_Mary)

A tall figure writes in the ground, "intriguing"
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Oh look, it's my turn to state the blatantly obvious as one-dimensional as I possibly can. Let's see if I can dumb it down into just a few words, shall we?"

Jim's smile is far from genuine. In fact, it's downright vicious. "Ooo, scary," he condescends in an unmistakable Irish drawl.
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

The tall silent figure adjusts his jacket slightly, "That man is rude to a point, being the opposite of a man by name of Holmes, he's the exact opposite of a man on the right path." He then continues to walk past them at a slow pace, eyeing his surroundings.
Tensai (played by randomentity777)

"That's a big sword. I'm kinda intimidated and slightly scared. You'd be a good person to have at my side in a fight, and also the kind of person who I would never want to have to fight against."
Brynjar (played anonymously)

"Determined, rejected, and a slight bit feeling like she'll never belong"
Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

"outcasted and alone, similar to me," Dust said, "But you look like somethings weighing you down... want to talk about it?"
Jessica Rivera (played anonymously)

“Oh dear, you could use a bath get the Dust off.”

Who invited dinner to the show? (joking, but am I really)
Kokichi Ouma (played by SunbroTheAbysswalker)

"Okay, well, first of all, I'm kinda scared of you. But I bet you're an idiot, huh? A little crybaby idiot. I don't have time to deal with you." He sneered, despite having to look up to him, as he was pretty short.
HMS Revenge (played by Gottmituns)

"You seem like an arrogant young man."

Kokichi Ouma wrote:
"Okay, well, first of all, I'm kinda scared of you. But I bet you're an idiot, huh? A little crybaby idiot. I don't have time to deal with you." He sneered, despite having to look up to him, as he was pretty short.

You're dinner, and I'm smarter than you think, meat
Hood (played by AgitoAceXIII)

"I must say...you seem a bit over your head, there, young man. Working in fear via intimidation does not work in favor the elegance the Royal Navy boasts of.....and you forgot that you're supposed to give an impression of Miss Revenge, good sir."

Do I look young to you, scrap metal? I'm not exactly young either, and your steel will rust with time, I'm not intimidating, I'm stating facts, and you know it
Shade Waker (played by Shadeslayer45)

"the impression that your giving me is that your a prick your supposed to give the nice lady your impression of her not snark or are you actually so dumb your using the phrase "stating facts" to make up for it and duh of course her steel will rust with time thats what it does. anywho before this turns into a verbal argument you dude come across as someone with a massive ego"
Moonwisp (played by PKNerdChimera)

"Huh, some kinda tough guy gig, I've seen folks like that around. Lemme guess, tragic past and all of that? But points for not immediately devolving a verbal thing into chaos!" She'd turn her head in the middle of her sentence, not that she's expecting an answer. "Maybe you're fun though, since ya remind me of someone else that's like that."
Mother's Reject (played by Tommy-Vercetti)

"I'm tired of hearing your nonsense, quiet, have some tea." M thinks to himself for a moment. "Wisp, by the look of it, you seem like you like hugs, as well as food."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus