Skip to main content

Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Dust (played by Wandering_Mary)

"someone with too much time on their hands"
"Aye, well then.. asn't 'tis a difficult one," Artie mumbled, her deep pondering pushing wrinkles into her face. Was it just her, or was the individual above her a disembodied voice? Sure, cyberspace was weird, but not being able to see any features of the contestant before her was unsettling, to say the least. "While A caen't say that A have any idea what ye look loike, seein' there's neither reference nor mentioned traits on ye identity card, A do have to wonder how deep into shite ye must've gotten yeself into to have to follow an assassin's orders twenty-four a week." She peeled one of her stuffy gloves off her hands to give in to the urge to scratch below her chin, which was only natural the further she descended into this mind-strainingly confusing interaction. What could be said about someone whose only known physical attribute was a big, dark gray question mark? "Though, A suppose it's a good thing ye don't involve the innocent in ye killings. Kudos to ye for that!"
five (played by Wandering_Mary)

thanks for the complement to my friend, and you do seem... awkward... yeah that's it. Anyway I hope you succeed in whatever it is you need to do.
how did your parents even. actually i don't want to know.
Tom (played by dabomb217op)

golden hermit dragon

you really don't want to know buddy
Also rejected shadow
Shadow (played by dabomb217op)

ouch
befriend it

Wolfy!
(bipolar child jeez)
Eecon (played by TyroDragon45)

*growling*[lunch]
Alvina (played by Angelus-Relator)

"Boring."

adventurous

and for Eecon, it would be dead
Trudy White (played by Juls)

"A 15 year old assassin! Goodness, where are your parents? Do you need dinner? A proper meal may do you a world of good."

Caring

(Don't need it, assassin's work pays well)
Ratchter (played by ConnanBell)

"Hmph! I don't see how a prissy woman like you belongs anywhere near war."
The Werelion (played anonymously)

"A very grumpy cat, hmrrr. Well, I can certainly relate at least."
James Moriarty (played by Atheist)

"Speaking of grumpy cats, you look positively killer. How delightful. I must say you seem the type to appreciate things falling into your lap -- I mean effort takes, well, effort, and I'm the sort to get by with as little of that as possible myself."

Jim crosses his arms, preparing to speculate further. "So, I'm certainly down for the 'work smarter, not harder' mindset, but you still look as though you have no qualms with getting to the grit of it if need be."
Saturn (played by RussianRxulette)

"I wouldn't mind you petting me, and your voice is amazing. I figure, if we got to know each other more, I'd absolutely adore being around you. You seem fun, like you know how to have a good, not very legal time, and I wouldn't mind being there for it, honestly." The neko let out a purr and smiled, their tail swaying and their ears perked up like they were happy.
"Overjoyed cat-human," The Kaiserin said. She shook her head.
"Dunno.. jus' seems kinda weird t'me thatta lil' girl like y'r runnin' 'round inna uniform like that. Y'hat's real prime tho', can give y'that. Y'military'r somethin'?" Surely this child-faced blonde hadn't fought in an actual war, had she? Though at the same time, couldn't be some sort of psychological weapon? There'd been a couple of Skylax stations once that Sprite'd roadtripped passed that did that; basically throwing out the kids in full uniform and arms, trying to ball-kick the moral compass of their enemies. This had to be something similar! "Meanin' no 'ffense f'course, y'never too baby-faced t'accomplish great things, arn' tha' right?" Gods, this'd gotten awkward fast. Sprite flipped the short-statured woman the mighty finger guns of 'yeah, you go, child-person!'- by then, it was too late, as the haunting realization'd settled: this might not be little girl after all..
She sighed and smiled slightly. “Well yes, little girls can accomplish anything as long as they try. This ‘little girl’ overran a French garrison when her own forces were outnumbered Twelve to one, though I wouldn’t be surprised if you hadn’t heard of my accomplishments. I am the Kaiserin-- no, what was it in English?”

She laughed a little bit. “Empress. That’s the word. The Empress of the German Empire."

You are on: Forums » Forum Games » (IC) First impression of the character above you

Moderators: Mina, Keke, Cass, Auberon, Claine, Ilmarinen, Ben, Darth_Angelus